Leagues over

GOAT

Got to disagree. Leagues not over in my opinion. I can understand the meltdown on here and why people are saying it is over though. We have been shocking since we done them at their place. We really need to get the finger out, theres far too many players went off their game. Now I dont know if that's a physcological thing or not, possibly it is with some players. But the likes of davis hes been there done it before so theres no excuse physcologically for his drop in form. Davis, kamara and aribo have all went off the boil, that's 3 of our main starters. We need to go on a run now and beat them at ibrox. It's our only chance of keeping in the race.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Agreed. If they draw tomoro, we are no worse off! How can people say the league is over after watching us in the last 2 old firm. Thts 6 points!

Who can you see them dropping points against before playing us? Genuine question. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Grim stuff drawing with aberdeen at home but this defeatist shit is abysmal and won't get us anywhere. 

back the team, have faith, still plenty points to gain, including 6 against them and plenty points for them to lose.

Aye, cos backing the team through positive comments on here is the miracle cure. If backing gets results then everyone will be flooding the site with love bombs and kisses. Let's try it. What do you think the actual, physical result of that will be?  Jeezo

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Gerard is as much to blame as the players.

Why does he keep putting Ojo on, he's worse than useless ffs.

I hate to admit this , when he went down today , I was hoping he picked up a slight  injury . It is the only way , we see the back of him

38 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Thing is though, not like aberdeen sat in and played a low block.

Cunts had a go, and had the better chances.

Spot on mate I said that to my brother in law after the game they created more than us and that is criminal from a team that was more intent on defending.

Just now, King Jela said:

Who can you see them dropping points against before playing us? Genuine question. 

Wednesday against Motherwell?

Until its out of our hands i will remain positive because we dont need them to drop points yet.

1 hour ago, STRUTH82 said:

4 points behind and level on games, It can be turned around, but probably won't. 

Teams have us sussed, sit in and keep things tight we don't have anything to unlock that type of block. Hagi maybe the guy for these games but that's going to take time, that we don't have. 

Only team that will beat them is us , we’re capable of dropping points to anyone though 

Wont win a league under gerrard. He has lifted us to a certain lvl but this sticking to a system that has zero threat from our middle 3 is madness. His subs are woeful and usually far too late. Is he the man coming up with tactics or is it beale? 

3 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Until its out of our hands i will remain positive because we dont need them to drop points yet.

When they win tomorrow we will, no doubt about it. 

Can't see Motherwell taking anything off them. They were supposedly shite against Motherwell at Fir Park last time and still won 5-2. 

If this is how they play after Dubai then the time in the sun has sent half of them to sleep.

They need to stay at home next season so the weather has no effect.

The lost points makes it difficult to catch up  but in my heart I’m hoping we do .

Im really pissed as surely some of the young players would have done a better job today.

14 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

They play the sheep at pittodrie in a few weeks , They will surely get the same shit kicked out of them , the way they played today right :hmmm:

Archived