Leagues over

GOAT

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcinnes knows Tav and Barasic are our big threats so he virtually man marks them with his wide forwards and is happy for the ball to get played inside to where all the bodies are.

Not sure if does that against Tarriers but they have central midfielders who can score from outside the box.

More has got to come from our midfield 3 and 2 tens no disagreement there.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

More has got to come from our midfield 3 and 2 tens no disagreement there.

Just looked the now.

I’m pretty sure Aribo got put in that Right number ten position for first time against Livingston.

he’s played 14 games there and scored 2 goals.

That’s nowhere near good enough in a team that relies on their 10’s for assists and goals.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just looked the now.

I’m pretty sure Aribo got put in that Right number ten position for first time against Livingston.

That’s nowhere near good enough in a team that relies on their 10’s for assists and goals.

Aribo flatters to decieve and gets us fucking nowhere and full of shitebaggery to boot.

Personnel need changed and we can start with him.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Suppose 4 is still in our own hands , drop again tho and it’s definitely over 

4 points turnaround is possible but we'll need a run of wins and form we are yet to see with a Gerrard team. 

Still too many silly points being thrown away. 5 to hearts and now we've dropped 4 to the sheep. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

4 points turnaround is possible but we'll need a run of wins and form we are yet to see with a Gerrard team. 

Still too many silly points being thrown away. 5 to hearts and now we've dropped 4 to the sheep. 

I think it's harsh to say we ain't showed form mate we were fantastic before the break. I believe we'll hit those levels again but its about the damage we do to ourselves whilst in this dip.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

League is done in my view but I don't think we have a shit team etc.

This is solely at the management door this year they've ran the legs off this team again. 

Explain.

Every cunt was going on about how fitter and sharper we looked compared to the scum at the paedodome.

Bottle merchant bastards to a man. 

It's the same shite 3/4 of the time we play the same fucking teams.  Gerrard's tactics and players struggle far too often against the same fucking shite like the sheep today.  The majority of the time we end up with the same old story. Both seasons we've seen an actually unbelievable fuck up in January and from there it goes tits up big time. 

He even said just a week ago himself questions can rightly be asked about him and his players mentality. I don't think there are any questions anymore. 

We're currently watching that mob stroll to a fourth fucking treble. I have no confidence Gerrard can see us win the Scottish Cup. We'll have to avoid certain teams to stand a chance, which isn't happening.

It's so disappointing. We've made a right arse of the majority of our signings as well. So much deadwood in the squad, leaving us with piss weak benches half the time. No game changers to be fucking seen.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Explain.

Every cunt was going on about how fitter and sharper we looked compared to the scum at the paedodome.

Look at the game v them and 4 games since we returned. The difference is staggering. We won btw and are u telling me we know have low/no confidence how does that work?

Davis had his worse game in a Rangers Jersey today across 2 spells looked every bit his age and it because they've been taken to Dubai and ran for fuckin miles daily.

34 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Handful of points difference doesn't make it over at all, there's  a Long way to go.

My worry is our form and that we might potentially drop points in more than 1 game the next few weeks.

Once you go 7pts behind it’s very rarely pulled back.  One more bad result and it’ll be all over.  celtic don’t look like dropping points.

43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just looked the now.

It’s not but he’s not a 10.

He was class at easter road onwards to parkheed.

Problem we’ve got is we play a sitter (normally Davis) with two outside of him, Because our full backs are so important to the system the midfielders have to cover when they go forward. Thats not Aribo game at all, only place he’s got in our formation is where he’s been playing. 

Questions got to be asked why we signed hastie, JJ, Ojo, Barker who are out and out wingers when we play two 10s. Likes of Aribo was signed when he’s going to be hamstrung by playing centre mid in our formation. 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think it's harsh to say we ain't showed form mate we were fantastic before the break. I believe we'll hit those levels again but its about the damage we do to ourselves whilst in this dip.

Its more the run of wins that's my concern mate.  Our form before the break was excellent but that run still had a dropped points to the sheep. 

Even this season our best run is 5 wins straight in the league.

If a league title is going to be one against the taigs we need a much bigger run of wins.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Its more the run of wins that's my concern mate.  Our form before the break was excellent but that run still had a dropped points to the sheep. 

Even this season our best run is 5 wins straight in the league.

If a league title is going to be one against the taigs we need a much bigger run of wins.

Agree mate Wednesday huge. At this point its everything crossed and just sheer hope we find something resembling Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

It’s not but he’s not a 10.

He was class at easter road onwards to parkheed.

Problem we’ve got is we play a sitter (normally Davis) with two outside of him, Because our full backs are so important to the system the midfielders have to cover when they go forward. Thats not Aribo game at all, only place he’s got in our formation is where he’s been playing. 

Questions got to be asked why we signed hastie, JJ, Ojo, Barker who are out and out wingers when we play two 10s. Likes of Aribo was signed when he’s going to be hamstrung by playing centre mid in our formation. 

Aribo was excellent at Hibs but horrendous against Killie in a carbon copy of todays game.

He shouldn’t be playing in that right sided number 10 role he should be playing as a midfielder.

If he doesn’t fit into our way of playing as a midfielder then add him to the questionable signings.

FWIW, i think Aribo will come good as a midfielder next season.

After Hamilton the Bheasts have away ties to Motherwell and Aberdeen with a home game with Hearts in between.  Outwith ourselves thats about as realistic chance as there is of them dropping points, which means Gerrard needs to come up with a plan pronto to ensure we taken maximum points. 

3 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Leagues over 😭 it isn’t 4 points is nothing yes we are in a dip of form but plenty of football left to be played and still got games against the manky mob away with this pish 

Get Stevie G to fuck

he’s one of them

4 hours ago, AdmiralBlue said:

Aye, cos backing the team through positive comments on here is the miracle cure. If backing gets results then everyone will be flooding the site with love bombs and kisses. Let's try it. What do you think the actual, physical result of that will be?  Jeezo

Obviously not, but being pessimistic fucks all the time equally wont urge the team on to do better. Not like they scroll Through this place and say "aw fuck lads"

more so for our own benefit, just keep being posted, we do have a good team that when it shows up its amazing and can beat anyteam in the league. 

teams lost its way thenow unfortunately but i firmly believe they'll spring back, go on win the cup and the league. We've been through worse as fans like the lower leagues etc 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Obviously not, but being pessimistic fucks all the time equally wont urge the team on to do better. Not like they scroll Through this place and say "aw fuck lads"

more so for our own benefit, just keep being posted, we do have a good team that when it shows up its amazing and can beat anyteam in the league. 

teams lost its way thenow unfortunately but i firmly believe they'll spring back, go on win the cup and the league. We've been through worse as fans like the lower leagues etc 

I like your optimism mate. No Surrender. 

There seemed to be this notion that this season we have better depth in our squad but in reality we've not really strengthened (at least not enough). If Gerrard was seriously going into the second half of the season with just Morelos and Defoe as strikers then that shows serious naivety (by him and the management team). I don't think we should expect too much from Hagi, I'm sure we'll get some glimpses of talent but he might take time to settle. Kamberi could be good, but still think we needed someone else aswell. Gutted we missed out on Vydra.

Archived