Ojo

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

It's disheartening to see him getting ready to come on. You wonder what the management team actually see that we don't. He must be  one of these guys that trains like a superstar and plays like an imposter. Yet to see him contribute anything from the bench. 

mark my words, the booing is coming, anothe rbad result sees gerrad feeling the Ibrox wrathe for the first time

On 01/02/2020 at 17:29, doc holliday said:

We need to change  how we set up.

celtic have done so since the break with 5  now in the middle and two upfront and a change in personnel.

We need to do likewise.

Having watched & played for nearly 70 years, I must confess I don't fully understand "diamond formations", etc. But I honestly don't think we need 4 defenders & 3 holding midfielders at home against anyone. And we definitely need two upfront 99% of the time. So is 352 not the obvious answer? 

The boy definitely does have ability. He seems to be better when he doesn't time to think about things. Give him time and he chokes which suggests that it's all in the head. Not everyone can play under the demands of Rangers where even unconvincing wins, but wins nonetheless, are heavily scrutinised. It must be even more difficult for a young player to come up here from down south with those demands upon him.

In recent games I think he's been better than okay and far less deserving of criticism than  a lot of the more established players surrounding him.

At the moment he looks like a confidence player. Might be 22 but still a wean IMO. 

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

More sad we seen young glenn middleton have a decent breakthorugh season, we then affect his progress and send him to the hivs, now hes back and wont get a sniff,  no wonder that puts high prospect youths signing contracts with us

Middleton is on loan at Bradford mate

Archived