Kamara needs dropped

scottyc06

That bit of play in the first half was an absolute joke. A player like Hagi takes that ball by Logan with ease and has a one-on-one wae the keeper. 

At home it’s one sitting mid, one box to box and one who drives the attacks. Am sick to death of seeing the exact same type of players in the middle of the park, our caution at home playing essentially 3 CDMs sometimes is a fucking travesty. 

I’m old school I know the game has changed but I see absolutely no point in midfielders that contribute nothing positive in a game , different level of player I know but championship winning midfielders gon by done more positive things in a half he’ll do in his full career with us 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That bit of play in the first half was an absolute joke. A player like Hagi takes that ball by Logan with ease and has a one-on-one wae the keeper. 

At home it’s one sitting mid, one box to box and one who drives the attacks. Am sick to death of seeing the exact same type of players in the middle of the park, our caution at home playing essentially 3 CDMs sometimes is a fucking travesty. 

I was blazing mate right in front of me , he’s in on goal one man to beat , played it 5 yards inside after waiting  long enough to let all their midfielders and defenders regroup , ridiculous 

Archived