Sign in to follow this  
Marky.

Connor Goldson

Mumbling, moany faced prick that is not the physical presence that we require in Scotland.  Far too prone to mistakes, has cost us a barrel load of points in his time here, no pace, lacks leadership and yet like the other one with the armband, is seen as a leader in the dressing room. Our club is rotten to the core. 

HG5 and StaunchLondonGer like this

When our weak piss captain hobbled off injured and the arm band gets handed to the guy who again is guilty as sin for another dismal performance then the game really is a bogey 

HG5 likes this

Just now, King Jela said:

Hate him now, same goes for Tav, Kamara and Davis. Don't give a fuck if anybody doesn't like it or hits back with the 'could never hate a Rangers player's pish. Can't stand them. 

The club wouldnt suffer losing any of this squad , its pointless picking out names , they have all been guilty over the two seasons.

The manager is to blame here , fuck knows what we do now.......

HG5 likes this

I think the hard truth is that we’ll win nowt with him in the team most weeks.

A total liability! Has way more shit games than good. Can’t play well consistently. Lost count how many of his individual errors have cost us goals.

Still expect him to start against Ross County though. The manager must see something in him that I don’t. I stopped defending him long ago. Not good enough to play for us regularly.

GA1972 and HG5 like this

I thought he was less of a shitebag physically than normal tonight, just had to go ruin it by thinking he's a footballer.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If he starts on sunday the likes of katic, kamara, jones etc should refuse to get stripped and go join the fans in the stand

Like Eric Dier?

ForeverAndEver and Smile like this

Katic and Edmundson...........and wait for it Helander up front........he would bury some of these header chances in the back of the net

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Sakes - Tav’s running away from the point of danger as the guy’s rolling it in!!!🙈🙈🙈

Smile and GA1972 like this