Post-Match Interviews

BearInTheToon

Have to say, I normally think SG calls it bang on in his post-match.  But, I'm not having this.  I think he's going lenient on them because I think he knows they, as a coaching staff, fucked up as much as anyone.  Really disappointed in Gerrard.  Walter would have been noticeably fucking seething.

And by the way, sending out Hagi to do the player's post-match is terrible craic/utter shite-baggery.   Some of the senior players should be coming out and telling it like it is.

Shite craic re Katic, too.  We all know he was at fault for Cosgrove's chance but, too often, he's SG's fall guy.  What about Aribo, Kamara, Ojo etc???  Really poor from SG.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy is a fuckin clown , ridiculous interview.

Always has no problem publicly criticising some players and says fuck all bad about his favourites.

If I was Katic I would be telling him where to go , its not the first time hes done that..........

Wont win us a thing. Has improved us hugely but for me he's hit his ceiling. His subs are pish and usually way too late. He seems unable to change stuff which makes sense when you realise his style/system isnt his own. Its a very poor.mans Liverpool. Kents a winger not an inside forward. If we win fuck all this season id be asking serious questions. That celtic team should never be winning a bloody treble.

Pretty disgusted with that interview in fairness. McGregor saved us losing the game, particularly with the 1 on 1 and Morelos is the last person he should be calling out for missing chances. 

Him and his staff need to take a look in the mirror.  4 games now where he has been lucky to get out of jail dropping more points for failing to change it up when required. 

and no I’m not slating him overall, just think that interview is bullshit and a cop out 

2 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

I dont have a problem with him calling out Katic and Morelos but he should be calling out the rest of the under achievers and shitebags.

He has 4-5 players who no matter how bad they are week after week will say fuck all about them , whereas others he has no problem slating in public...........

Katic should tell him to fuck off, his treatment of the guy is fucking shambolic every little mistake he is is criticised even the little dig in the press conference the other day about Hagi getting the better of him in the U21’s

Sending Hagi out to do the interview is fucking disgusting and sums up this mobs shitebag mentality 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

He has 4-5 players who no matter how bad they are week after week will say fuck all about them , whereas others he has no problem slating in public...........

It’s almost like he takes joy in slating Niko 

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not a chance in hell will a be listening to that.

Me neither, especially is he singled out Katic for what was a mistake (did he mention Goldson falling/slipping when Hearts scored ?) but played better than many others. 

My disappointment after leaving the game is now turning to anger. 

He’s shat it there!! The two players he has singled out have been massive players for us this season so can be afforded the criticism & walk right back into the team. Harder to have a go at Aribo, Kamara or Davis while continuing to play them! 

Trying not to over react here but for me, he’s conceaded already! 

Imagine slating your fucking centre half for conceding once chance when you just kept a clean sheet 

What about the 500 headers he had to win because the midfield and front line are dog shit that can’t keep hold of the ball 

I normally agree with SG in the cold light of day but going after Katic is poor form, win and lose as a team.   Especially given Katic was the one who scored the winner against celtic.  We didn’t concede today either, it’s not Katic’s fault we created very little.... and we didn’t lose the game because of Alfie.

Kamara and Aribo were wasted shirts today, you can put it down to bad form for them but I think we have seen enough of Ojo now to just wash our hands of him and accept he’s not good enough.  Especially when he’s not our player it seems pointless persevering with him. 

Bizarre Hagi doing the post match interview.  Hope he starts the next game though, he seemed like a creative player.

Archived