That Substitution

BridgeIsBlue

9 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Why put tav on the bench when you have no intention of using him, polster is clearly not suited to the way we set up. 

Utter pish, but yes Tav shouldn't have been near that bench as clearly not fit, otherwise he should have started.

Polster was one of the very few with pass marks today by a country mile. Ability and doesn't do prisoners. Better than the shite we had in midfield and up front, Alfie aside.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ojo is fucking shite and I hate the cunt, my shoulders slumped with utter disbelief when he came on, get him to fuck, he's fucking shite. 

It's got to the point now where people are gonna give him absolute dogs abuse everytime he plays. 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Crying out for a spark through the middle so he brings Ojo on instead of a talented young boy we just signed on loan yesterday. 

Time and time again Gerrard's decision making when it comes to subs leaves you scratching your head. 

Simply not good enough. 

Could not have said it better myself. Ojo should never pull that blue Jersey over his head again!! The guy is clueless, looks disinterested and to me seems to hide away. Simply not good enough and should be sent doon the road. 

15 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Why put tav on the bench when you have no intention of using him, polster is clearly not suited to the way we set up. 

Thought Polster did fine but I guess it’s all about opinions.

he gets forward and puts in a decent delivery, clearly we miss Tavernier but I doubt he’s ready.  In which case I agree with your point about why take up a place on the bench. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's got to the point now where people are gonna give him absolute dogs abuse everytime he plays. 

Because he's shite m8 and Gerrard's constant decision to give the useless bastard game time is gonna result in him getting abuse as well, absolute empty fucking shirt. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Because he's shite m8 and Gerrard's constant decision to give the useless bastard game time is gonna result in him getting abuse as well, absolute empty fucking shirt. 

Least Ejaria had the balls to admit he wasn't cutting it up here. 

Ojo played well on Wednesday, that's probably why he was given the chance.

He's pish, and shouldn't have been anywhere near the game, i agree, but you can guarantee if he never got on today there would be cunts on here saying it's a disgrace he never got the chance after playing well on Wednesday.

Can only agree with everyone else, absolutely mental sub when you’ve got someone on the bench who was signed to be everything we were needing. I don’t like criticising Gerrard because on the whole he’s been brilliant but some of his decision making when it comes to making subs and changing games is pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Can only agree with everyone else, absolutely mental sub when you’ve got someone on the bench who was signed to be everything we were needing. I don’t like criticising Gerrard because on the whole he’s been brilliant but some of his decision making when it comes to making subs and changing games is pathetic.

It's been an ongoing issue with gerrard and subs.

Either leaving it too late or bringing on an ineffective option. 

It frustrates the life out of me. 

Archived