Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Prso's headband

Dallas

Recommended Posts

Teams like Aberdeen play to the referee. Against the paedos they would of been a player down with the same tactics they played against us hence they allow their creative players a chance to make a difference ours they’ll just block, kick or elbow. 
Either Rangers have to start calling this out or stay at the standard that allowed us to beat them with their 12th man, it’s shite but that’s just the way it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

An absolute joke of performance, the yellow card to Goldson for having the cheek to question why he wasn't giving Cosgrove a booking was unbelievable.

 I don't understand how Cosgrove always gets away with 9-10 fouls against us, if it was Morelos he would have been sent off after 2.

Absolutely fucking was as well. Cunt pulls the play back, prevents us from getting going quickly, books Goldson for fuck all, then instead of booking the cunt lets Cosgrove away with fuck knows what number of foul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Aye mate, but we can’t yellow card the fucker. 😉

We were not  great on the  day but he is an utter embarrassment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all know we never won today because we weren’t good enough, Morelos chance aside I can’t remember us really laying a glove on them. For people to dismiss the refs performance is fucking laughable though. Aberdeen’s full game plan is based on winning free kicks, breaking up the game and stopping us playing. Fouling, diving, time wasting. If the ref actually done his job properly and booked players instead of letting them off with everything then they would need to stop or be sent off. It’s pretty simple, If you kick someone and don’t get booked you’ve then got another chance to kick someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

An absolute joke of performance, the yellow card to Goldson for having the cheek to question why he wasn't giving Cosgrove a booking was unbelievable.

 I don't understand how Cosgrove always gets away with 9-10 fouls against us, if it was Morelos he would have been sent off after 2.

Straight red at piggery - no hesitation. 

kelvd1873 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another ref grossly frightened to give us the benefit of the doubt in any situation.

 

We all know who his dad is and the tims have him under the mircroscope....especially when he officiates in any game imvolving us or them.

 

It has got to the stage that they seek credibility by giving us no decisions at all,that is not a good sign at all but is indicative of the reality we  now face from referee officialdom and  the powerbrokers within the game up here.

Sket likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Booking Goldson for daring to point out the fact Cosgrove had committed 9 fouls was the icing on the cake. 

He's a cheat, plain and simple. 

Cosgrove then booted the ball into the copland to waste time..................yip...still no yellow....a fucking joke 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who say the ref isn't to blame for our pish play are spot on but they do influence what certain players get away with....shay Logan and cosgrove both escaped bookings which was a joke....if the ref does his job right then they are on a fucking tightrope which affects how they play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had a very big say in the game today. If they never had the chance to kick us off the park and not spoil the whole game it could have been a different story.

One of the worst refeering performances in a very long time and while I'd rather not we come out and say anything publicly, we must surely be asking questions inside.

It doesn't take away the fact we should still have enough to beat a rotten Aberdeen at Ibrox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Guy was a fuckin disgrace , but we cant blame anyone but ourselves. To many ridiculous team performances from a bunch of players who are just not good enough........

No we can blame others!!! If the ref was doing his fucking job properly, hammer throwing Aberdeen would more than likely have been horsed 3 or 4 nil due to being down to 9 men!! It frustrating to me watching our players being punished for fuck all, while Aberdeen chop and hack left right and centre but the ref lets them carry on!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Dallas is shagging Cosgrove ..... simple as that ...... shite as we were at setting up any creative chances ..... this so called refereeing display was up there with some of the worst we have witnessed ...... should be allowed some form of genuine path enabling teams to challenge referees and have them held responsible for their pathetic performances and decisions ...... but I know i'm pissing against the wind with that one.

🇬🇧

 

Blumhoilann and Bears r us like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Expecting the usual it’s our fault etc, stop looking for conspiracies etc but that today was almost up there with Beaton against Hibs. 
 

Taylor on Kent twice are two yellows, possible reds for both, scissor challenge both times. 
 

Pretending he couldn’t see Arfield ready to come back on. 
 

Cosgrove 6 fouls given against no card. 
 

Aberdeen Ojo allowed to just hack our players at will, never even got booked haha. 
 

Wee arsehole prick is just desperate to show he doesn’t have the same allegiance that his dad allegedly did. Absolutely howling performance summed up when he ran over to Barisic as if he’d halfed somecunt and booked him for our first foul in the whole game. 
 

Pathetic as a club and support that we just sit and take it up the arse. If that refereeing performance happened for them they’d be putting major pressure on the SFA etc

Was waiting on this post appearing on here. Referees in Scotland are absolutely shite, from Collum, Dallas, Beaton, Clancy right down to the guys refereeing the juniors, they are horrendous. Have a listen to fans of St Mirren, Morton, Dumbarton, and they will be able to list off a catalogue of horrific refereeing decisions that have went against them as well, every single week. If we can’t create enough clear chances in a game at Ibrox against a poor Aberdeen side then we don’t deserve the win. Our fans insistence on turning straight to the referees ineptitude every week is starting to annoy me. Dallas gave us 4 penalties in the one game last season? Has he had a change of heart this season and now he’s involved in some anti-Rangers conspiracy? Honest to fuck every day our fans are getting closer to becoming the tims during the 9 in a row era. 

ForeverAndEver and graeme_4 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a very poor refereeing display, by a poor referee. I feel we have a right to be aggrieved with the lack of protection offered, and not spurning the Aberdeen efforts to make the game scrappy by giving away a lot of fouls. I don't buy any conspiracy theory, just conclude that the refereeing in Scotland is utter shite and...... getting worse. 

However, his refereeing has nothing to do with our lack of cutting edge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CastleStreet said:

Was waiting on this post appearing on here. Referees in Scotland are absolutely shite, from Collum, Dallas, Beaton, Clancy right down to the guys refereeing the juniors, they are horrendous. Have a listen to fans of St Mirren, Morton, Dumbarton, and they will be able to list off a catalogue of horrific refereeing decisions that have went against them as well, every single week. If we can’t create enough clear chances in a game at Ibrox against a poor Aberdeen side then we don’t deserve the win. Our fans insistence on turning straight to the referees ineptitude every week is starting to annoy me. Dallas gave us 4 penalties in the one game last season? Has he had a change of heart this season and now he’s involved in some anti-Rangers conspiracy? Honest to fuck every day our fans are getting closer to becoming the tims during the 9 in a row era. 

How were the decisions yesterday? And versus the scum on 29/12? And in the cup final?  Any noticeably wrongly favourable towards us? How many decisions went unjustly for/against us roughly?

Maybe these thing even themselves out. Which games this season have we benefitted from the decisions seen in the 3 games I've highlighted.

Never mind whataboutery, conspiracy etc, just answer the questions posed.

 

 

 

Then...

A refs  job is to be impartial, show parity, and enforce rules with consistency. So the example you provide should demonstrate that it doesnt always happen, sometimes in our favour too.

If you're unable to, then are you saying Rangers have to win in spite of the refs, it's right a team has to overcome the impartial adjudicator involvement that lacks impartiality?

Blumhoilann and Bobby Hume like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CastleStreet said:

Was waiting on this post appearing on here. Referees in Scotland are absolutely shite, from Collum, Dallas, Beaton, Clancy right down to the guys refereeing the juniors, they are horrendous. Have a listen to fans of St Mirren, Morton, Dumbarton, and they will be able to list off a catalogue of horrific refereeing decisions that have went against them as well, every single week. If we can’t create enough clear chances in a game at Ibrox against a poor Aberdeen side then we don’t deserve the win. Our fans insistence on turning straight to the referees ineptitude every week is starting to annoy me. Dallas gave us 4 penalties in the one game last season? Has he had a change of heart this season and now he’s involved in some anti-Rangers conspiracy? Honest to fuck every day our fans are getting closer to becoming the tims during the 9 in a row era. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was waiting on someone posting this😑  Castlestreet is entitled to his opinion, my opinion is he is talking out his arse if he believes that they got away with constant fouling just because refs are poor.  Regardless how poor a ref is there were blatant offences that Dallas CHOSE to ignore. Conspiracy or not, he was complicit in the outcome of the game as a consequence.  To compare Bears with Them for pointing this out is ridiculous.

trueblue 64 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind the fact we could point out individual plYers that should’ve been booked and probably set off. 
The simple fact the whole Aberdeen team committed foul after foul after foul, the Ref can and should pull their captain over and tell him right the next player that commits a foul is getting booked get your team told to cut it out or more cards are coming. 
Instead the Ref decides to just let things carry on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soldier blue said:

I was waiting on someone posting this😑  Castlestreet is entitled to his opinion, my opinion is he is talking out his arse if he believes that they got away with constant fouling just because refs are poor.  Regardless how poor a ref is there were blatant offences that Dallas CHOSE to ignore. Conspiracy or not, he was complicit in the outcome of the game as a consequence.  To compare Bears with Them for pointing this out is ridiculous.

There are some who would rather decisions continue to go against us, failing to justify it other than incompetence (which this season nowhere near events itself out with decisions in our favour) than say there's something's not fair and just about what's going on.

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never mind the fact we could point out individual plYers that should’ve been booked and probably set off. 
The simple fact the whole Aberdeen team committed foul after foul after foul, the Ref can and should pull their captain over and tell him right the next player that commits a foul is getting booked get your team told to cut it out or more cards are coming. 
Instead the Ref decides to just let things carry on. 

I'd disagree tbh.  It's against the rules to have a ref book a player based on fouls committed by team mates.

All I want refs to do is referee with fairness, parity, and invoke rules consistently. It doesn't happen, and most often it's not in our favour.

For me yesterday demonstrated how poor Daĺlas is, booking for pedantic but justified reasons at times, allowing other pedantic things plus dangerous challenges to go unpunished. Yet again, Rangers players got booked where the opportunity existed, the sheep got away with countless worse incidents. 

Just do the job fucking properly, nothing more, is all I want.

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd disagree tbh.  It's against the rules to have a ref book a player based on fouls committed by team mates.

All I want refs to do is referee with fairness, parity, and invoke rules consistently. It doesn't happen, and most often it's not in our favour.

For me yesterday demonstrated how poor Daĺlas is, booking for pedantic but justified reasons at times, allowing other pedantic things plus dangerous challenges to go unpunished. Yet again, Rangers players got booked where the opportunity existed, the sheep got away with countless worse incidents. 

Just do the job fucking properly, nothing more, is all I want.

I would disagree on that mate. 
If the whole team is taking turns to break up the game and the Ref is simply looking at  individuals then there is nothing he can do to stop that. The player that commits the next foul has committed the foul so he gets booked for that foul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would disagree on that mate. 
If the whole team is taking turns to break up the game and the Ref is simply looking at  individuals then there is nothing he can do to stop that. The player that commits the next foul has committed the foul so he gets booked for that foul. 

Thats not within rules. It's not his job to assess the fouls as a collective, it's his job to consider the individual / collective fouls by a player. It's not his job to ensure gameplay doesnt get broken up.

If it was roles reversed and we were playing a better team and 5 or 6 players committed a foul I'd be raging if a Rangers player got booked for potentially a first minor infringement. 

There's rules in place that should deal with tactics that were used by the sheep yesterday. It was Dallas failing to impose those rules that was the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...