Dallas

Prso's headband

We as fans can shout from the rooftops about referees and their poor game management,but unless our board get their fingers out of their arses and do something positive for once, we would be as well putting this post on a link with a different name at the top and repeat week after week as it will not change. 😞

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thats not within rules. It's not his job to assess the fouls as a collective, it's his job to consider the individual / collective fouls by a player. It's not his job to ensure gameplay doesnt get broken up.

If it was roles reversed and we were playing a better team and 5 or 6 players committed a foul I'd be raging if a Rangers player got booked for potentially a first minor infringement. 

There's rules in place that should deal with tactics that were used by the sheep yesterday. It was Dallas failing to impose those rules that was the problem.

Rangers players do get booked for their first minor infringement and. ref can book anyone they like for whatever reason. 
He choose not to book them. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Rangers players do get booked for their first minor infringement and. ref can book anyone they like for whatever reason. 
He choose not to book them. 

They cant book anyone for whatever they like, it needs to fit rules criteria.

I know we get players booked early and for minimal, I'm not disputing that. But we dont get it for totting up others fouls, nor should we.

And yes. He chose not to book them, he didnt enforce rules already in place not made up ones.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They cant book anyone for whatever they like, it needs to fit rules criteria.

I know we get players booked early and for minimal, I'm not disputing that. But we dint get it for totting up others fouls, nor should we.

And yes. He chose not to book them, he didnt enforce rules already in place not made up ones.

Persistent fouling, job done. 

1 hour ago, shaka said:

Look at the difference in officiating between us and the scum.  The scum are struggling and suddenly the opposition are down to ten men.

Scottish football is one of the corrupt entities on the planet!

Actually just seen Griffiths stamp on a players chest then push a player away.

Yellow card.

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I've said it before its not a conspiracy but there is cheating taking place.

Refs are afraid to give anything for us or not give anything against us. They apply the rules differently for that reason and that is 100%, not up for debate, cheating.

If the disciplinary process allows and facilitates it, the process for monitoring refs sees it and rather than penalise them rewards them with big games, and refs allow / choose to cheat...... that's pretty conspiratorial to me. 

Collectively choosing to demonstrate bias and cheat, regularly and demonstrably against a party or for another.... it's as close to conspiratorial as it gets.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yellow card.

With the Hamilton defender getting a red earlier for a rather innocuous challenge, the thumb should habeen jailed for that along with a red. He had the option of walking away, but he turns around and stamps the Hamilton player. That was assault. 

The scum aren't great shakes, but that Eduard free kick is what they've got and we haven't. Well that and the ref's who just aint hiding it anymore.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yellow card.

It's insane how blatant the cheating is getting.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's still 1-1 going deep into the second half for someone to dive and the ref to give a penalty, with as many retakes as necessary to score.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If the disciplinary process allows and facilitates it, the process for monitoring refs sees it and rather than penalise them rewards them with big games, and refs allow / choose to cheat...... that's pretty conspiratorial to me. 

Collectively choosing to demonstrate bias and cheat, regularly and demonstrably against a party or for another.... it's as close to conspiratorial as it gets.

meh I don't see it that way mate. I agree we don't get a fair crack of the whip but I don't think there's a referees cabal out to get us either.

Then again all it takes is one or two wronguns in positions of power.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

meh I don't see it that way mate. I agree we don't get a fair crack of the whip but I don't think there's a referees cabal out to get us either.

Then again all it takes is one or two wronguns in positions of power.

We dont get a fair crack of the whip, I agree. We're cheated against, yup. REFS (plural) are scared to give us decisions, agreed. REFS (plural) consciously apply rules differently for us, certainly. They do all this in numbers, consciously and of their own accord, and with effectiveness. 

Sounds like a concerted effort, a collective action, a wider action than by one individual referee to deliberately cheat. Sounds awfully like the intent is there.

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

With the Hamilton defender getting a red earlier for a rather innocuous challenge, the thumb should habeen jailed for that along with a red. He had the option of walking away, but he turns around and stamps the Hamilton player. That was assault. 

The scum aren't great shakes, but that Eduard free kick is what they've got and we haven't. Well that and the ref's who just aint hiding it anymore.

Compliance officer will catch it later mate.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Compliance officer will catch it later mate.

Already yellow carded (ref seen it) compliance wank won’t look at it again giving this reason.

Bet yer house on it though if it was against the favourite team it would be looked at again and referees decision over ruled.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Already yellow carded (ref seen it) compliance wank won’t look at it again giving this reason.

Bet yer house on it though if it was against the favourite team it would be looked at again and referees decision over ruled.

I know mate. Was being wholly sarcastic 👍

Griffiths - Yellow card for the trip, stamp, push, pulling ref back to get at accies player. Blatant red card not given with ref looking right at the incident.

Griffiths - Through on goal 20 minutes after "red card", brought down, red card for Accies player (correctly, but should never have been there to be fouled)

Griffiths - Running through on goal, cuts across player & dives, turns to ref shouting for a free kick. Play on, no freekick & no yellow card for diving (2nd yellow).

But hey, he's got mental health problems. It's sound. 

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

We were particularly bad yesterday, obviously.

That said, Aberdeen's game plan relies on the referee's lenience.  I'm not sure they get away with half the stuff they were doing in any other league.

Certainly affecs them in Europe where they are officiated properly.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yellow card.

That just gets worse every time you see it straight red all day long violent conduct 3 game ban. 

Whoops it’s not Morelos. 

His booking of Goldson summed up Scottish refereeing standards. We have been at the arsehole end of some shockers this season. Gerrard is s clever guy and had been in the game long enough to know that any criticism of refs has to be factual and balanced, but I think he has let one of two go too easily this season.

Archived