Dallas

Prso's headband

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit like paedophilia at a certain club. Not to be discussed at all, any attempts to do so result in the whataboutery card being played.

Refereeing decisions are the same. Preference is whataboutery,  but when scum fans and our own appeasers now have to counter they do so with previous seasons decisions rather than this year's when saying what about XYZ.

And even then it seems to be the match with  4 penalties in a game when 3 of them were spot on correct and the 4th less so, rather than games with loads of wrongful decisions in our favour. Cos they cant.

14 hours ago, tm91 said:

We were particularly bad yesterday, obviously.

That said, Aberdeen's game plan relies on the referee's lenience.  I'm not sure they get away with half the stuff they were doing in any other league.

I’ve been saying this for a while now, but usual replies are “ nothing to do with the ref... we weren’t good enough” etc etc!! 

17 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’ve been saying this for a while now, but usual replies are “ nothing to do with the ref... we weren’t good enough” etc etc!! 

It has something to do with shit referees, evidently. It just feels more apparent when we're so far from good enough to make refereeing  decisions irrelevant.

And allowing yourselves to be bullied while not manipulating weak referees in the same ways seems deliberately stupid.

There is definite cheating going on to stop us challenging them for 9 in a row..

Aberdeen could have easily been down to 9 men on Saturday and Griffiths yesterday was as blatant as it comes..Sometimes I feel it's the refs themselves but in general I think they've been told to be lenient to the beggars and to teams who play us and focus on everything Morellos does

7 hours ago, Hilly86 said:

It has something to do with shit referees, evidently. It just feels more apparent when we're so far from good enough to make refereeing  decisions irrelevant.

And allowing yourselves to be bullied while not manipulating weak referees in the same ways seems deliberately stupid.

Imo its hard to make refereeing descisions irrelevant in some games though when you and your team mates are being booted about the park without the other team being punished!! The refs aren’t usually “weak” when it comes to punishing us, perfect example is Morelos!! 

26 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Imo its hard to make refereeing descisions irrelevant in some games though when you and your team mates are being booted about the park without the other team being punished!! The refs aren’t usually “weak” when it comes to punishing us, perfect example is Morelos!! 

You're right that we shouldn't have to play to different rules. But even after giving up any physical battle with shit teams who know that it works against us repeatedly, we also refuse to get involved in making it hard for the referee in any way, on or off the field.

Difficult to win that game when you don't even take part.

I feel like I say this every time but whilst it would be great if we always performed well and were streets ahead of the opposition, we shouldn't have to be good enough to beat both the opposition and the referee in so many games.

Yes, we were poor, but would we have went on to win had Aberdeen had to play with ten men, which to me would be the likely outcome had we been refereed fairly. Further would we have been able to get a goal if Aberdeen weren't allowed to break up play with a foul so often?There comes a point where teams know they can get away with anything and to catch a player diving, let him off with it and then continue to get conned by him the rest of the game is laughable as one example. 

Meanwhile the beasts are prospering from bad refereeing by not having a player sent off for a stamp. Do I think a 10 man celtic couldn't beat Hamilton, no, but it would be a lot harder than the 11 men they had against a 10 man Hamilton. 

On 02/02/2020 at 18:18, steven33jackie said:

His booking of Goldson summed up Scottish refereeing standards. We have been at the arsehole end of some shockers this season. Gerrard is s clever guy and had been in the game long enough to know that any criticism of refs has to be factual and balanced, but I think he has let one of two go too easily this season.

He has been looking after himself here, on this one for me . The apathy by our management can not continue . 

They will just walk all over us without highlighting it 

What has happened these past few weeks since our win at bheastville  . It's  no coincidence and it's going to keep  happening until the end of the season . Or at least until the scum  are out of sight . Then we will start to get the 3 penalties in one match , and players will be harshly sent off against us  

Madden on Wednesday . Another Dallas could be on the cards . Madden was a complete disgrace in his last OF game . 

If we get few goals up though , i expect we will get some favourable decisions though

On 02/02/2020 at 18:18, steven33jackie said:

His booking of Goldson summed up Scottish refereeing standards. We have been at the arsehole end of some shockers this season. Gerrard is s clever guy and had been in the game long enough to know that any criticism of refs has to be factual and balanced, but I think he has let one of two go too easily this season.

Almost as bad as Arfield getting whacked in the face, I think in the penalty area, and having blood drawn, all right in front of the ref, but no foul given.

Apparently tackles that 'could' endanger an opponent are bad, but actually harming a player to the point of drawing blood is just fine.

Archived