Sign in to follow this  
KingKirk

Is the manager's job on the line

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Game would be won if it wasn't for the officials

Not sure I agree with that. We were pish in the second half and never rarely threatened their keeper except Morelos lob. We do our job right and dominate, create clear cut chances and bury them it doesn’t matter what dodgy decisions the refs give.

HG5 and Malkytfp1 like this

this collapse is inexcusable against utter dross in our league and he should be under severe pressure to save his job now. What we are seeing is just not good enough yet the same names remain on a team sheet who offer zero week in week out. 

HG5 and Rusty117 like this

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I've said this before, but I think he will be off at the end of the season - he will walk on amicable terms.

Good. 

Should be if he doesn’t win the Scottish cup. 

No other manager in our history would get 2 trophyless seasons whilst being backed financially. Just because he’s Steven Gerrard means fuck all

HG5 likes this

Just now, Lloyd said:

He’s under huge pressure now but that’s an overreaction 

Hes no got it. Well hear the same shit whilst our club continue to take it up the arse from cheating officials.

So fuckin angry

Rusty117 likes this

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Not sure I agree with that. We were pish in the second half and never rarely threatened their keeper except Morelos lob. We do our job right and dominate, create clear cut chances and bury them it doesn’t matter what dodgy decisions the refs give.

Don't see how you can disagree when their equaliser shouldn't have stood, our "winner" should have stood and they should have been down to 10 men. 

Your last sentence is ridiculous.

Not making a change in the 2nd half  until too late was criminal. Kilmarnock were running all over us, Hagi was out of the game and we were second to every ball.

This one is on the manager.

jjbscotty12, BigBearButt and HG5 like this

Shouldn't even get to turn up to training tomorrow, should be sacked before he gets back to Glasgow tonight

Hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing and the players clearly dont give a fuck anymore

It's got to be on the line. Hes learned fuck all. Fair enough hes brought us on a long way in europe but we're no any better in the league and at the end of the day that's the main priority!

HG5 likes this

Would get rid of him. Only way I'd keep him is if the remaining league games show a significant improvement AND we win a trophy AND we stay in Europa. 

Needs to make up for fucking the league up.

Hope he is ready to handle what's coming his way...