Is the manager's job on the line

KingKirk

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All major incidents went against us again for the third fucking match running.

Kent booked for Power fouling him then sitting on his back.

Morelos pushed in the box - no pen.

McKenzie jumping on Tav's back for fuck sake and no yellow.

Dicker diving in the box already on a yellow for a fucking shocking challenge and no second yellow

Handball for their goal

Morelos' goal ruled out for absolutely fuck all, was never a foul - extra applause for Craigan the cunt for seemingly refusing to even comment on it

Absolute fucking scandal of a performance from Beaton, what the fuck is genuinely going on because something clearly isn't fucking right. The refs can't be that fucking bad and neither can our fucking luck

That was tough, there's no hiding from that. The league is all but gone now.

However, chat of sack him tonight is silly. I doubt many will be posting clearly tonight though so no point debating too much. 

Fans will be angry and venting off. Can't blame them.

Every manager and players jobs will always be on the line when they play for us. That will never change. 

Tonight is a sore one. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Dicker diving in the box already on a yellow for a fucking shocking challenge and no second yellow

Handball for their goal

Morelos' goal ruled out for absolutely fuck all, was never a foul - extra applause for Craigan the cunt for seemingly refusing to even comment on it

Absolute fucking scandal of a performance from Beaton, what the fuck is genuinely going on because something clearly isn't fucking. The refs can't be that fucking bad and neither can our fucking luck

An absolute abomination of a refereeing performance. After a lot of games these past 2 seasons I've walked away saying to myself "that's the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen" and somehow it seems to get worse and worse and I'm saying that a lot more fucking often. Shocking stuff something needs done

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Handball for their goal

Absolute fucking scandal of a performance from Beaton, what the fuck is genuinely going on because something clearly isn't fucking. The refs can't be that fucking bad and neither can our fucking luck

All that is true mate but the defending is scandalous

6 minutes ago, Amato said:

Don't see how you can disagree when their equaliser shouldn't have stood, our "winner" should have stood and they should have been down to 10 men. 

Your last sentence is ridiculous.

If you go out and dominate possession against diddy teams like Kilmarnock and Hearts (which we absolutely should btw), create clear cut chances (which we aren’t btw) and score 2/3 good goals per game (which we don’t btw), then refereeing decisions don’t make a great deal of difference.

What is ridiculous is blaming every defeat/draw on the officials. Performances weren’t good enough, decisions weren’t good enough and ultimately there is nobody in the team able to take the game by the scruff of the neck. We are miles off it mate. Miles.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That was tough, there's no hiding from that. The league is all but gone now.

However, chat of sack him tonight is silly. I doubt many will be posting clearly tonight though so no point debating too much. 

Fans will be angry and venting off. Can't blame them.

Every manager and players jobs will always be on the line when they play for us. That will never change. 

Tonight is a sore one. 

We won at the dump and have gone to fuck since that's what's hard to understand why a 3 week break can't be the problem

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

All that is true mate but the defending is scandalous

Defending for their winner was, but the first goal should never have fucking stood and I'm sick to fuck of talking about poor refereeing performances.

It's game after fucking game with bizarre decision after decision

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not making a change in the 2nd half  until too late was criminal. Kilmarnock were running all over us, Hagi was out of the game and we were second to every ball.

This one is on the manager.

match day thread is littered from 60mins onwards to make a change. Now I get it's easy for us armchair viewers to call for a change for the sake of it, however, we were second to everything so it was a tactical reason to make a change and he stood there like a lost wee boy.  

There's no denying that we have had some shocking decisions go against us this season. I didn't think there was much wrong with Morelos goal and you seen that type of penalty given many times. We never seem to get the benefit of the doubt. 

But that aside our performance's since the break are nowhere near good enough to challenge for a title. Six points dropped from winning positions should lead to some serious questions being asked of the coaching team. Why is there no change in the pattern of play when it's obviously not working. Tonight Aribo, Kent, Hagi, Morelos,  all front line players and all missing for large parts of the game. Yet nothing happens and you can bet they all start at the weekend. We still have the same issues from two three years ago in that the squad are largely all similar with no real strength and depth.

Archived