Is the manager's job on the line

KingKirk

11 minutes ago, Red Matrix said:

And again. Name one single point I’m wrong about in the first paragraph.

Ahhh, I remember you. Folk were suspicious of you last time you posted. People were querying your authenticity about 6 months ago at which point you disappeared... until now.

Still got the Stormfront avatar,  I see. 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We're pissing about with loans, players not playing for their clubs or approaching the ends of contracts though. I'm not sure Gerrard's talking about going out and spending millions.

I agree we should have enough to beat teams like Killie. In spells I thought we actually shifted the ball really well considering the pitch. The move that ended up in the corner for Arfield's goal being a good example.

Not sure I agree with the changing tactics thing. Keep seeing this being mentioned but without any suggestion of what people think he should be doing other than two up top or similar. We had the ball pretty much constantly and they were sat in. Morelos misses for him what was a sitter with the header, unluckily hits the bar with the lob, has a good goal ruled out for fuck all and they get a goal that shouldn't have stood and Dicker should have been off in the first half for a second yellow. I'm not convinced losing the game had much to do with tactics.

Regarding his subs, people are desperate for subs then they come on and do next to fuck all. I said somewhere else as poor a game as Morelos was having for his standards, you don't take him off for Kamberi or Stewart unless he's on one leg.

That last sentence is depressingly too true. 

Fuck knows what to do exactly, but I just can't stand the idea of the same thing playing out next time we go up there, or away to the sheep after the break, or even Hearts in the SC game. You just know if we don't take the few wee half chances we'll get we're likely to get fucked.

Just now, Vision said:

image.thumb.png.f3b5481b4f412371a293d33d2aca2b9d.png   

image.thumb.png.3a6560c080ee2883eba417477ba6bbaa.png

39pts left to play for we've certainly got some wiggle room on last season's total buy the scum don't look like slowing down either.

We either throw in the towel and accept we're not good enough to win this title or we take a good look at ourselves in the mirror and work out how to put these defensive teams to the sword and not throw away 8 months of hard work.

If the scum are going to win the league, at least push them all the way to the line.

We won't win it. Its pointless trying to see where we can make ground up on them because they don't drop points as frequently as we do. 

It would be the biggest comeback in donkeys years and with a squad full of feeble bottlers it's pure fantasy. 

It's not even defeatist it's just the reality. 

We need to win the cup now to salvage anything from this season, thats the o ly realistic aim. Another treble and we become a laughing stock 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Never won a league in his life..........

But 2 fa cups, 3 league cups, champions league, uefa cup, super cup is nothing?

Gerrard coulda stayed in a cushy liverpool job n moved into assisant manager in a few years!

He took the risk to come to Rangers and put all that on the line, he will be desperate to success!

Yip he is making mistakes n isnt perfect but no manager is going to make these players not be shitebags.

Just now, Nk89 said:

Gerrard coulda stayed in a cushy liverpool job n moved into assisant manager in a few years!

He took the risk to come to Rangers and put all that on the line, he will be desperate to succeed 

Yip he is making mistakes n isnt perfect but no manager is going to make these players not be shitebags.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We won't win it. Its pointless trying to see where we can make ground up on them because they don't drop points as frequently as we do. 

It would be the biggest comeback in donkeys years and with a squad full of feeble bottlers it's pure fantasy. 

We need to win the cup now to salvage anything from this season, thats the o ly realistic aim. Another treble and we become a laughing stock 

And if they win the league with only 1 D and 2 L then that's life.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That’s the spirit suppose we should stop going to the games then and just let the team throw pies at empty seats.

Both the results and the performances don't lie. We're simply not good enough in both the quality and the mentaility of players we have. 

It would take a miracle to turn this around, winning every game and the scum imploding. We simply don't have the squad to do it.

I would welcome a shock mnd you.

6 minutes ago, Vision said:

39pts left to play for we've certainly got some wiggle room on last season's total but the scum don't look like slowing down either.

We either throw in the towel and accept we're not good enough to win this title or we take a good look at ourselves in the mirror and work out how to put these defensive teams to the sword and not throw away 8 months of hard work.

If the scum are going to win the league, at least push them all the way to the line.

Please don't take this as an insult or me being a dick, but you're the tyoe of Rangers fan i genuinely feel the most sorry for. The one who gets fucked over but goes into their photo album and brings up the image of big Marvin Andrews picture with the words "believe" and thinks to yourself  we can do this. All the way until the end of the season where reality kicks in and its mathimatically impossible for us to win the league then comes the anger/torture/denial and shit all at once.

Just now, Nk89 said:

He took the risk to come to Rangers and put all that on the line, he will be desperate to success!

He brought almost all of this shite to the club. My guess is he will walk , hes fucked up big time and the longer he is up here he  is not going to look good for any job in the future.....

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That last sentence is depressingly too true. 

Fuck knows what to do exactly, but I just can't stand the idea of the same thing playing out next time we go up there, or away to the sheep after the break, or even Hearts in the SC game. You just know if we don't take the few wee half chances we'll get we're likely to get fucked.

As soons as he is booked for diving he shoulda been subbed! More interested in winning penalties that scoring! What the fuck is he doing!

2 minutes ago, I Believe said:

That’s the spirit suppose we should stop going to the games then and just let the team throw pies at empty seats.

You want me to pretend we will go on a winning run and they will lose every other game they play? 

I base my expectation on what I see on the pitch and what I see is bottlers and clueless management. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

We need a change he doesn't have it in him to win us a trophy.

It's sole destroying watching us since the last celtic game. It's on his watch 2years running hes killed us needs to go

You think a manager could make these player win headers stop diving and stop pulling out of 50/50s??

We simply can't afford the rip it up and start again as we obviously don't have the funds

Gerrard shoulders a lot of blame for things going wrong but the players also need to shoulder plenty of the blame, we are been let down by our supposed big game players....obviously the contentious officiating we face is also a factor.....on the 29th of December everycunt loved the man and 55 was on it's way home

Too many overreact when we get a great result but not as many when we receive a bad one.

12 minutes ago, Vision said:

39pts left to play for we've certainly got some wiggle room on last season's total but the scum don't look like slowing down either.

It’s damage limitation at this point.  Forget about the league.

Hearts away the next big pressure game - I can’t see this ending well at all

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

As soons as he is booked for diving he shoulda been subbed! More interested in winning penalties that scoring! What the fuck is he doing!

You'd think all our players would know by now we're quite unlikely to get a pen unless we've been clattered to fuck.

Just now, Nk89 said:

You think a manager could make these player win headers stop diving and stop pulling out of 50/50s??

A successful manager wouldn't keep playing the same players who are doing what you have posted time and time again... 

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

He should have been subbed and told it’s because the stupid bastard was diving and he was a risk of another yellow. 

SG fkd it with his lack of subs as Hagi should have been off after Morelos.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He brought almost all of this shite to the club. My guess is he will walk , hes fucked up big time and the longer he is up here he  is not going to look good for any job in the future.....

The quality of player isnt shite tho! They have played celtic off the park in 2 massive games, why? Because we were underdogs! Favourites at ibrox..we shat it... favourites since the new year we have shat it again. Gerrard isnt mystic meg fuck sake!!

Archived