• Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

McGregor 

Tav          Goldson       Katic         Barisic 

Kamara 

Arfield          Hagi

Aribo                                            Kent 

Morelos 

Hard-fought draw with Barisic scoring direct from a free-kick and Hibs scoring an 89th minute equalizer.

That would really put SG right in the shit

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Fuck off

Tell me who you'd put right wing has he been poor absolutely hes no a 10. All this shite about being the ten gives them freedom to go wherever they want.

It also gives them the opportunity to hide from responsibility. For me that's what's happening.

Ojo one wing kent the other and with very clear instructions stay wide and when u get the ball attack the defender. No cutting inside or fancy shit.

Balls with kent ojo attack the back post same the other way about

This is Scottish football ffs the teams aren't very good let's no take our best player out the game by putting him where he's easily marked

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Tell me who you'd put right wing has he been poor absolutely hes no a 10. All this shite about being the ten gives them freedom to go wherever they want.

It also gives them the opportunity to hide from responsibility. For me that's what's happening.

Ojo one wing kent the other and with very clear instructions stay wide and when u get the ball attack the defender. No cutting inside or fancy shit.

This is Scottish football ffs the teams aren't very good let's no take our best player out the game by putting him where he's easily marked

In which case you're changing the tactics. 

I'd put jimmy bell in front of ojo ffs

Can I just say I’m not an Ojo fan, but the two ‘10s’ isn’t working right now. Want wingers to actually play on the wing.

Stick Jones in there if you like. Barker is the worst and Stewart isn’t a winger. Neither is Arfield.

44 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Thread title is as good as our recent performances. Not looking forward to Wednesday at all. 

Toyed with calling them Hivs, but couldn’t bring myself to do it. 

Backlash would have been too hot to handle. 

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If you think Ojo can play wide right without cutting inside or that he will ever get the ball and attack the defender you haven’t been paying attention 

I’d sooner play Stewart, Hastie, Jones, Polster, Patterson, Edmundson or Firth ahead of Ojo at right wing

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can I just say I’m not an Ojo fan, but the two ‘10s’ isn’t working right now. Want wingers to actually play on the wing.

Stick Jones in there if you like. Barker is the worst and Stewart isn’t a winger. Neither is Arfield.

How many goals have ever been scored just straight down the middle of the pitch.

Seriously you hear it all the time about teams flooding midfield. To me that means get as many bodies in a central position leave them the wings our cbs will deal with any crosses.

That's Scottish football to a T so why we have our best winger playing as a 10 fuck knows

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Polster  Kamara

Hagi               Aribo          Kent

Morelos 

Tough decision between Davis and Kamara who to drop but at least Kamara is capable of being a ball winner. Polster doesn’t deserve to lose his place in the team so I’d give him a shot in midfield, nothing suggests he’d be any worse than what Arfield, Davis and Kamara are offering up

Put Jones/Stewart on and push Hagi central if Aribo is having another mare by half time 

No Ojo on the bench and 3 points please

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

If you think Ojo can play wide right without cutting inside or that he will ever get the ball and attack the defender you haven’t been paying attention 

I’d sooner play Stewart, Hastie, Jones, Polster, Patterson, Edmundson or Firth ahead of Ojo at right wing

Give him those clear instructions if he can't follow them get him off all the management can do is give the boy responsibility if he throws it away fine

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Give him those clear instructions if he can't follow them get him off all the management can do is give the boy responsibility if he throws it away fine

To follow those instructions he’d have to develop a brain, a right foot and some balls over night 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Arfield    Davis

Hagi                            Kent

Kamberi  Morelos

We’d be sent to the Highland League for that 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Edmundson Barisic

Arfield  Kamara  Hagi

Aribo  Morelos  Kent

If there is any chance Jack is fit, he comes straight into the team. I prefer Aribo in midfield but this is where he will play.

I've dropped Davis & Katic although it could have been many others.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Ojo will continue to play all season because Gerrard loves Liverpool

More than his current employers. 

However unless he gets a grip hell never get that gig, i think managing us is just a jump too high for a first job. Especially where the expectation is to win at least one trophy a season.

Archived