• Last Reply

McGregor 

Tav          Goldson       Katic         Barisic 

Davis

Polster          Arfield

Hagi                                             Kent 

Morelos 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Hagi won't play in the front three. Attacking player in the midfield three.

As I said earlier, Genk played Hagi in central midfield like he was a number 8 and it didn’t work.  The boy wears the number 10 on his back, the player describes himself as a number 10, he’s been told that’s what his job is.  Watch his interview straight after he signed.  He’s a number 10 here to support the striker, create and score goals.

Just now, TMB said:

As I said earlier, Genk played Hagi in central midfield like he was a number 8 and it didn’t work.  The boy wears the number 10 on his back, that’s the player he describes himself as, he’s been told that’s what his job is.  Watch his interview straight after he signed.  He’s a number 10 here to support the striker and crest and score goals.

He will play the role as a # 10 but it will be from a midfield three. We will still have three other front players. At least that is what I think.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He will play the role as a # 10 but it will be from a midfield three. We will still have three other front players. At least that is what I think.

Does Hagi get beyond the front three because Arfield apart we have no one who does.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Our coaching staff describe the ‘no 10’ roles as what Kent and Aribo have been playing. 

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Can't see it as Aribo was switched out of a midfield 3 to inside right forward to remove him from the more disciplined position of operating as part of a 3 in midfield. Gerrard mentioned that himself. I don't see it being any diferent with Hagi unless we tweak the formation.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then maybe he will be in the front three. Tbh, I prefer Aribo playing in midfield. 

Me too. 

If we’re sticking with the system I’m expecting him in for Aribo, and Aribo shifted over to replace Kamara. 

Archived