Sign in to follow this  
graeme_4

*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

What a finish from Hagi, made it look so easy when it wasn't. Hats off to the young man for grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck and getting us maximum points. Loved his passion when he celebrated as well. On to the next one Rangers, Hamilton on Saturday. 

Billy1984 likes this

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We have put the players under a huge amount of pressure while the filth are probably feeling none, and I don’t think they are coping.

Every match we go behind this season becomes the match that will end our season. We feel it and I’m sure the players do.

Not sure what the solution is, other than to keep winning or for the filth to drop more points.

That'll only change when we start winning things. The reason is doesn't affect the Orks is that they have a lot of players who have medals under their belts, albeit tainted

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Tav back and we were still a shambles. Second half was slightly better, but I would say more so after Hagi scored imo. 

I really hope seeing him score injects some much needed inspiration back to the players. There's still a serious job to do and it can't be left to the new guy to do this for them. 

A shambles ?  Away and don’t talk a lot of shite . 

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it it was that bad.

The only thing that surprised me was that Morelos didn't get booked for stupidly asking the ref to book one of their players even though it was deserved. 

I was shocked he didn't get booked, you can bet your bottom dollar if it was Clancy he would have been.

Darth Bear and Blumhoilann like this

First half was brutal and we defo needed that goal just before HT.

But 2nd half we dominated and played well. Keeper made 5 or 6 good/great saves.

Great goal to win it, we've defo got a player there.

Blumhoilann likes this

5 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Delighted we got there in the end. What a goal from Hagi.

At the same time though I’m absolutely scunnered with the refereeing we are having to deal with. You can pretty much do what you want to Rangers players. 

Agree with every word.

Peach of a finish from Hagi and yet again another abysmal performance from the "ref"

It's every single game now, opponents know they can boot fuck out of/rugby tackle our players and get fuck all cards, it's fucking unreal.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Tonight would be the perfect time to call out the refs , while we one 

I was at the game , shocking refereeing again . Anyone defending that must be a closet taig 

If the board don't then the manager should. All of the blatant decisions that went against us or should have been awarded to us should be highlighted and shown to the media. It would be worth the fine watching the SFA squirm.

Referees are accountable to no cunt in this cess pit we live in, if Alfie had ragged dolled the cunt that done it to him he would have been booked or sent off, it's about time our club made a video of all these howlers and presented them to the SFA, if they don't do something then tell them were taking it to UEFA as we're sick of the way we are being treated.

Justice done in the face of adversity.  Officiating verging on criminal now. We must stop self harming against the likes of that other shite from edinburgh and that shower of cheats from the NE, both fucked at home tonight. Let's get it together Rangers and give them a fight to the death.

shotstopper and Blumhoilann like this

11 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Atleast we have the 3 points but unless we start games at a high tempo and show a relentless streak then all we’re doing is delaying the inevitable.

That's my overriding feeling too.

28 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Missing Jack badly in the middle

Pitch is like a tattie field

Win 3 points and move on

Aye it's looking threadbare,poor show Rangers,get the UV lights on it 😉

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We showed commitment and desire tonight .Lacking from sheep game 

Bara ,Hagi, and Alfredo all worked extremely hard ,even when it wasn’t coming off 

Tav back made a massive difference for us 

Hivs are never a given .It was a very good win playing 12 men for me 

If we are deflated .It’s only cause of the refereeing performance once again 

It is getting scary now .It surely has gone to the point, even the most apathetic fucks .Hold their hands up and admit .These bastards in the black are cheating 

It used to be the odd booing from around the ground and the main stand but when Madden walked off at half time the boos were deafening, not heard anything like it in a very long time

The fans are telling the club this isn’t on, they have to take action.