*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I would have agreed with you at some points this season but I genuinely think he has been good the last three games in a team that is collectively off the boil. 

Fair enough mate.

Hopefully he proves me wrong over the course of the season.👍

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Don54 said:

He can't league rules say you can't play against your parent club

During the term of a Temporary Transfer the Player concerned shall not Play for his
transferee Club against his transferor Club in:
(i) a League Match;
(ii) a Play-Off Match;
(iii) a Scottish Professional Football League Cup Match;
(iv) a Scottish Professional Football League Challenge Cup Match; and
(v) a Scottish Cup Match; and
during the term of a Temporary Transfer or during a Recall, the Player concerned
shall not Play for his transferor Club in a Match in the Reserve League or in any
Reserve Cup Match against his transferee Club or for his transferor Club in any
Match involving an age limited team of his transferee Club.

5 hours ago, Finny said:

Doubt Kamberi will be eligible to play. 

5 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Kamberi can't play against Hivs.

Oops. LOL

Halfway to Glasgow before I remembered he couldn't. I stand by the rest of it lol.

Christ, they don't make following the Gers easy.

Insipid 1st half, much improved 2nd. Still huge issues, but the fight was there 2nd half, deserved win. Hagi a gem.

Madden?. As bad as any referee I have ever seen and I have been following Rangers since 1978. I thought nothing could match or beat Beaton vs Hibs or Clancy at the scumdome. I was wrong. Truly shocking tonight. The stadium was apopletic with rage, I thought my Dad and I were going to have heart attacks or strokes, had to actually calm Dad down and tell him to breath, he was so angry. And I was raging myself.

Hopefully it kickstarts some sort of big fucking run for us. Massive 3 points that tonight. 

The longer we sit idly by and allow these fenian bastard cheats to stroll up and let teams assault us up and down the park, the worse it's going to get from here on in.

Gerrard and the board are doing less than nothing about this shit. It's on their head when it's too late.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield ran himself into the ground tonight and has been one of the better players for the last three games. Stop looking into the past and take your blinkers off.

For me he is very poor technically, stands off opponents, slows the game down, cannot make simple passes, and the least said about his attempts at shooting the better.

6 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

For me he is very poor technically, stands off opponents, slows the game down, cannot make simple passes, and the least said about his attempts at shooting the better.

Couldn't agree more.

Wouldn't be anywhere near my starting 11.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

Arfield is rotten. 

Far far too slow and don't even get me started with his shooting ability.

He's done Imo. 

Disagree there. He's still got it in him. 

They're all in a weird rut for some reason though which I'm hoping this win might make them snap out of it and get back to being a proper team again. 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield ran himself into the ground tonight and has been one of the better players for the last three games. Stop looking into the past and take your blinkers off.

This, arfield will cover every blade of grass and fight tooth and nail for every low or high ball, he's the type of midfielder that will win you the ball back in a position to counter

He mybe off form when on the ball but if we were to ask him to simply do the donkey work while allowing guys like hagi the ball, he'd be a real asset

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The best thing about winning is that all the predictable moaners these last few weeks have fucked off!!

No we havent lol, it was still effectively the same system that looks like its been sussed out, 2 goals from set pieces tells its own story, we arent creating anything clear cut from open play because we allow teams time to get goalside

It never ceases to amaze me how fucking weird that mob are, the number of them making gestures relating to 10 ina row was unreal. Absolutely bizarre behaviour, shouting about another clubs success. 

The typical fenian  behaviour was present too, a couple of lighters launched in, spitting on us when they scored.  

Was an absolute pleasure to see their faces at full time, about 15 of them absolutely losing the plot as a 13/14 year old bear done the Ryan Kent celebration towards them.

On 06/02/2020 at 02:01, Sweettartangirl said:

Oh hello..  and which banned member are you exactly?  I could hazard a couple of guesses, but you're not worth it pal:) 

So because I said you talk a lot of shite I’m a banned member ? You do talk a lot of shite though , saying the performance on Wednesday was a shambles , a hard fought victory were we played really well apart from the first half hour , was you talking a lot of shite .

If you don’t like it,  tough shit 👍 

Archived