*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Gerrard has to be brave.

Go 442, plenty of width, Hagi, Kamberi and Greg Stewart all have to get a decent amount of play-time.ย  No spark, well bring in players who have it.

TBH Hibs under Ross will probably come and actually play, that will help us.

Brave or daft?

Hate this mob just as much as the nappy rippers if not more.

Few years ago when Hibs lost promotion to the SPL i wrote on there official Facebook page a big FUCK YOU. And a few of their supporters never took it kindly and one PM'd me about photos of my 4 year old daughter that he was able to see and wrote " lovely photos of the daughter who knows whos looking at them " and another few remarks. Scumbag bastard.

Ended up screenshotting the message and went on the cunts profile and sent it to all his family members including his wife and kids and other family members.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Morale of the story i hate these smelly tramp bastards and i hope we skud them.ย 

6 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Does any cunt know if the tarrier barrier is up tonight?

Yes

fucking Hibs ffs. Like they are our mortal enemyย 

I hope we fucking thrash them as I need to walk all the way round the ground banging into folk, inhaling strawberry vanilla vape and ย listening to fat cunts wheezeย 

ridiculous imo

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes

fucking Hibs ffs. Like they are our mortal enemyย 

I hope we fucking thrash them as I need to walk all the way round the ground banging into folk, inhaling strawberry vanilla vape and ย listening to fat cunts wheezeย 

ridiculous imo

I hope I bump into you and knock you overย 

I would go with this team tonight

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  McGregor

ย Tavย  Goldsonย  Katicย  Barisic

ย  ย  ย  ย Ariboย  ย Polsterย  ย  Arfield

Hagiย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Morelosย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Kent

Don't need Kamara and Davis slowing things down and taking the momentum out of our attacks.

ย 

What will we get tonight, a relentless press with everybody fighting like fuck, shifting the ball back to front with pace, while the midfield get beyond the strikers or a pedestrian pace playing square around their box with no one prepared to take the responsibility of shooting, that inevitably just fizzles out?

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

What will we get tonight, a relentless press with everybody fighting like fuck, shifting the ball back to front with pace, while the midfield get beyond the strikers or a pedestrian pace playing square around their box with no one prepared to take the responsibility of shooting, that inevitably just fizzles out?

I hope for the former but fear the latter.

28 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

At the moment donโ€™t care about the performance, just want a win.

TBH I know it's greedy but I want both.... I've had enough with all these stressful games and just want a game where I can just relax and enjoy watching good football and a comfortable win.ย 

Hopefully without the need to rant about poor (read blatantly biased) referee performances.ย  Although that might be asking too much!

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So who comes out for Hagi? Personally, it would be Davis for me but after seeing Davis in the PC, it will probably be Kamara. It would be harsh on Arfield who has been decent during this slump.

Being in the PC means nothing now tbh, under Warburton it pretty much meant you were starting though

Archived