Corruption in the game?

Thermopylae

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/02/2020 at 21:41, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I await the usual comments about us not being good enough, need to be better to take the ref decisions out the game, oh and one decision in months v Hamilton in our favour.

Fucking Beaton symbolises corruptness in the shithole and anyone unable to see it can take a fuck to themselves.

Agreed. I think our team is good enough but they don't stand a chance with match manipulation going on. The club need to go over the SFA's head if they are ignoring the complaint they've already made to them. 

The team are poor at the moment but we do need to call out the refs. Straight after the last Old Firm game that Beaton was in charge of there were no real complaints. However by the next morning celtic had their media poodles out in force having a go at him. It clearly has had an effect. We will get nowhere unless we call them out publicly and keep the pressure on . That's reality.

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

The team are poor at the moment but we do need to call out the refs. Straight after the last Old Firm game that Beaton was in charge of there were no real complaints. However by the next morning celtic had their media poodles out in force having a go at him. It clearly has had an effect. We will get nowhere unless we call them out publicly and keep the pressure on . That's reality.

100%

Beaton is petrified to give us anything and this has cost us 5 points

At Pittodrie we should have been playing 10 men for over 80 minutes (didn't even book Cosgrove for his deliberate over the ball dangerous tackle on Davis) and then fails to give a stonewall penalty he was yards from

Last night we should be 1 up playing 9 when Burke commits his last man tackle on Kent (no foul was the easy cop out) then 2 up v 9 when Alfredo scores. You won't see another goal like that chopped off this season

Add to that the two blatant fouls in the build up to celtic's injury time winner v Hamilton the same night as Pittodrie and you have a 7 point swing over two Wednesday nights (they should have 2 less, we should have 5 more)

With correct decisions on these two nights we would and more importantly SHOULD be 3 points behind with a game in hand - instead we are 10 behind

There is very little between us and them but make no mistake their relentless pressurising of officials makes a difference.......... THAT"S WHY THEY DO IT

Oh and we should have a cup in the cabinet too

By the way our form is very poor but that's a completely different conversation

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No foul given, fair enough contact is minimal. But it's more than on the fucking goal we got chopped off.

Spot on. If we’re refereed correctly and fairly either they’re both fouls or neither is. The fact that it’s a foul when we score and not when Alfredo is in the box 2 mins apart proves beyond doubt we are not refereed to the same standard and rules as other teams, it’s so blatant after last night it’s frightening.

10 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Just talking about this with mate on phone

5 yards away from a stonewall penalty at Pittodrie and bottles it

Clear dive by Dicker - second yellow - bottled it

Last man red card for Burke - no foul - bottles it

Clear view of handball before goal - bottled it

We should have been 1 up v 9 men , instead we're 1-1 v 11 men 

Push on Alfredo - pen (would have been soft imo) - bottled it

Push by Alfredo - softer than the pen - finds his bottle - should be 2-0 v 9 men - actually 1-1 v 11 men

If Beaton had reffed our games properly we would be 5 points better off and breathing down their necks

Since they hounded him, threatened him and vilified him last January he has bottled every big decision v us

This is a vital part of their armoury and it's worked for years (since they forced toe ref strike) - it gains them a few points every season and costs us a few

:tu:

Spot on mate ..... except for the bit in bold  ..... which applies to all the important decisions that have gone against us since SG took over ..... this season is especially galling as it seems so blatant that we are playing against the officials also .... sometimes all four of the fuckers.

Brutal as some of our games have been to watch .... the officials seem to be deliberately fucking us up ..... and to think otherwise is just not an option ..... the results speak for themselves.

That old very bad joke about officials .... "Should have gone to Specsavers" ..... is no longer funny ..... they should all be going straight fucking jail.

🇬🇧

11 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Just talking about this with mate on phone

5 yards away from a stonewall penalty at Pittodrie and bottles it

Clear dive by Dicker - second yellow - bottled it

Last man red card for Burke - no foul - bottles it

Clear view of handball before goal - bottled it

We should have been 1 up v 9 men , instead we're 1-1 v 11 men

Push on Alfredo - pen (would have been soft imo) - bottled it

Push by Alfredo - softer than the pen - finds his bottle - should be 2-0 v 9 men - actually 1-1 v 11 men

If Beaton had reffed our games properly we would be 5 points better off and breathing down their necks

Since they hounded him, threatened him and vilified him last January he has bottled every big decision v us

This is a vital part of their armoury and it's worked for years (since they forced toe ref strike) - it gains them a few points every season and costs us a few

👍top post and 100% spot on 

Astounded our club never say a thing .Cowardly 

19 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on. If we’re refereed correctly and fairly either they’re both fouls or neither is. The fact that it’s a foul when we score and not when Alfredo is in the box 2 mins apart proves beyond doubt we are not refereed to the same standard and rules as other teams, it’s so blatant after last night it’s frightening.

Not refereed to the same standard for some 

Plain cheating for me 

There is something clear to see ,when looking at the refs now .They are hell bent on punishing us at every opportunity .Or at worst 90% of the time 

It will be relaxed for the weekend .Count on that 

Expect at Pittodrie ,where I fully expect Collum or Clancy to be in charge 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not refereed to the same standard for some 

Plain cheating for me 

There is something clear to see ,when looking at the refs now .They are hell bent on punishing us at every opportunity .Or at worst 90% of the time 

It will be relaxed for the weekend .Count on that 

Expect at Pittodrie ,where I fully expect Collum or Clancy to be in charge 

It will be the I didn’t see it Madden. 
The cheat. 

I’ve said before until the Manager / Board get off there arses and call this out and continue to do so till it’s sorted. 

We as fans can moan till we’re blue in the face nothing will change. 
Yip the press will go at us.

As will the tinks but we must be strong and resolute in our attack and go all the way to uefa if we have to, cause this shite has to stop!!!

11 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

I’ve said before until the Manager / Board get off there arses and call this out and continue to do so till it’s sorted. 

As will the tinks but we must be strong and resolute in our attack and go all the way to uefa if we have to, cause this shite has to stop!!!

Good luck with that. Our board have proved time and time again what spineless shitebags they are and last night our manager proved he’s every bit as pathetic as our board with his post match comments and saying Beaton got their goal correct and it wasn’t handball. With people at the top with such a shitebag attitude it’s no wonder we’re in the position we’re in.

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I await the usual comments about us not being good enough, need to be better to take the ref decisions out the game, oh and one decision in months v Hamilton in our favour.

Fucking Beaton symbolises corruptness in the shithole and anyone unable to see it can take a fuck to themselves.

We are playing pish just now, there’s no denying that. We should be beating teams comfortably which would mean shocking refereeing decisions wouldn’t change the outcome of the game.

But the bottom line and truth is , and there’s no getting away from it no matter how bad we’ve been, that referees  are changing our results. From tackling, to 50/50 decisions, to calls that are blatant and obvious, that always favour teams playing against Rangers. There would still be a title race had we even had decisions go 70/30 against us, let alone the pish that these things even themselves up over the course of a season. Funnily enough, a phrase the media haven’t been using. 

The games rigged, two decisions have went the way of Rangers,Morelos goal against hearts and Goldsons handball,last night a prime example Dicker booked takes a dive, nothing to see ,move on,Alfie dives booked right away, for cheating Beaton if the foul on Alfie wasn't a penalty why didn't he book him for diving,these  "inept " officials know exactly what they are doing and for the goal chalked off, watch it again, Killie player realises he has misjudged the flight of the ball and almost does a double twist in the air,he should've been booked for diving and the goal given.

Yes we have been shite from the break but that doesn't give the referees a get out as the honest mistakes they are making have a direct bearing on the outcome of our games causing us numerous points.

These things even themselves out over a season we are told, bullshit, Refereed to a different standard  you  bet we are , show me a game where the honest mistakes are all given against one of the teams playing you'd be hard pushed to find one other than when celtic are the benefactors of the honest mistakes. 

For the custodians of our club to continue their silence on this and other matters is nothing more than gross corporate mismanagement. 

We are going into games hamstrung before a ball is kicked it's a kin to a boxer entering the ring with one hand tied behind his back.

If this is allowed to continue the support will in my opinion vote with their feet.

Our club, founded on sound sporting principles have been out smarted by the beasts from the east for years and the dignified silence has only benefited them.

The cry was "No Surrender" well I think the white flag has been flying since 2012 not by the supporters but by the ones entrusted to fight our corner.

Grow a pair and call the lot of them out the proof is there of the cheating that continues and will continue if they maintain the dignified silence. 

If they can't or won't, sell the club to someone , anyone who will .

13 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

You’d think the club would get the gist through social media etc , the supporters rightly so think we’re being cheated out a title challenge, and back us , couldn’t give 2 fucks though , Gerrard starting to go right down in my estimations to , never had him down as weak as he’s showing regarding the refereeing 

26 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

It will be the I didn’t see it Madden. 
The cheat. 

I suppose it probably doesn’t matter now .Who ever they get won’t be ruling out goals ,not giving handballs against them and absolutely looking to send off any sheep player .The reverse of our games versus them 

48 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Good luck with that. Our board have proved time and time again what spineless shitebags they are and last night our manager proved he’s every bit as pathetic as our board with his post match comments and saying Beaton got their goal correct and it wasn’t handball. With people at the top with such a shitebag attitude it’s no wonder we’re in the position we’re in.

I’m with u 100% mate. 
we are shouting at an immovable object and it just makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. 

Calm down, everything will start to even out now that they have a ten point lead. We have been blatantly cheated for six weeks, the moment we got to within two points with a game in hand. But now that the league is virtually over I can guarantee that the contentious issues will lessen.

Collum, Clancy, Beaton and Madden are all clearly bias against us but we do our selves no favours by not going for the kill in games and trying to see them out at 1-0. We allow opponents back in to games by standing off them, giving ground and moving 20 yards back to our own goal as a team. We think the game is more or less done. This allows the other team on the front foot and us into tackles that the ref then gives against us.

Strategy A- When we score 1 goal and get in front, we should play a counter attacking game and change the shape of the team to do this, make the other team come out to us but keep 3 to 4 attacking options up field so the can't comit their whole team to attacking us as well as giving us an out ball.

Strategy B- we go for the kill contantly putting balls in to the box, make their defense constantly making last gasp clearances and blocks until we break them. Keep our defense in place to counter the counter. All the last ditch tackles should come from the other team and the ref then has to do something and we can moan if he bottles it.

If I as a mere dumpling can see that we really don't do any of that but half arsed try to kill the game, stand off and slow it down with lots of side/back passing; how much more a manager who has some experience will be able to pull us apart? It is obvious once we slow down we have real problems getting our pace and momentum back and can have the game taken away from us.

16 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

fuckin spot on they're screaming blue murder about Sky tv for fuck all, our manager and club are sitting taking every bit of shit thrown at us without saying a fuckin word 

Time for banners asking our board to take a fucking stand against this blatant cheating?  

10 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

Unfortunately the best time to call out the referees is when you are winning now it will just look like sour grapes 

Archived