Corruption in the game?

Thermopylae

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Time for banners asking our board to take a fucking stand against this blatant cheating?  

Bit late tbh, but something tells me this board won't be here too much longer. Kings stepping down being the least of it, so I doubt banners will make any difference. 

15 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Unfortunately the best time to call out the referees is when you are winning now it will just look like sour grapes 

exactly right  i did not hear many comments when hamilton were not given a stonewall pen last sat when it was 1 1   if that had happen

6 minutes ago, billscott said:

exactly right  i did not hear many comments when hamilton were not given a stonewall pen last sat when it was 1 1   if that had happen

Probably too flabbergasted to say anything because we finally got a decision to go our way 

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

There were plenty comments on it, vast majority saying we had got away with one. And as I said it was a ratio of for 1:20 against since november. That's now around 1:25

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope one day when Gerrard has long departed, he comes out with a book about the corruption of the Scottish game because he obviously has a muzzle on him at the present time.

He should take Michael Beale as an example to treat these cheating b******s and call it as you see it

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

He should take Michael Beale as an example to treat these cheating b******s and call it as you see it

Not gonna happen mate. The players, manager and board have been silenced. Pick your own conspiracy as to why.

21 minutes ago, billscott said:

You see comments on here, you don't hear them BS (appropriate initials)

Why would Rangers fans raise a Hamilton penalty claim? I'm sure the Accies forums were awash with it, just maybe not as the tarrier forums.

If things really do even themselves up over a season we could very well still win the league. There's a lot of evening up to deal with - probably more than games remaining

When Beale called them cheats he echoed the sentiments of everyone in the camp and boardroom and fans. The club were fined and he was suspended. The same will happen again when we vent anger. To me, the only solution is to create a portfolio and send it to UEFA  showing the corruption we receive game after game. We need someone outside this country to listen.

2 hours ago, billscott said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people said that is was a penalty, only for the rules to get in the way, and say that it want a penalty

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I hope one day when Gerrard has long departed, he comes out with a book about the corruption of the Scottish game because he obviously has a muzzle on him at the present time.

He’s had a muzzle on him since his very 1st game against the sheep.He must be fkn fuming inside I know I am.

6 minutes ago, gordo7 said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people said that is was a penalty, only for the rules to get in the way, and say that it want a penalty

Most said it was. A couple said it wasnt due to rules. The rules specifically  highlights the player falling and puting his arms down naturally. Goldson didnt fall, he dived, so imo that rule is not applicable in that situation. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Most said it was. A couple said it wasnt due to rules. The rules specifically  highlights the player falling and puting his arms down naturally. Goldson didnt fall, he dived, so imo that rule is not applicable in that situation. 

Fair point

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Not gonna happen mate. The players, manager and board have been silenced. Pick your own conspiracy as to why.

I will go a step further in the conspiracy theories ......

Ref decisions have been biased for at least two seasons now and Alfie appears on the wrong end of many of them, but all in all it stymies team performance, as the oppo boot fuck out of us, but when we breathe, it's a yellow card. However I'm not using that as an  excuse for recent shit performances by the team.

Late last year King announces he's stepping down as Chairman. We're playing well and challenging.

We then get cheated out of the league cup. Stevie stays stoom on the ref cheating as do the club.

We then hammer the scum on the 29th and Alfie subjected to racial abuse. We notify plod and the ref includes it in his report. The media stay silent on the biggest issue in football, far less society at large. Ref cheating also prevalent, but again we stay stoom.

The scum deny and lie delivering BS on the racism.

The media go into overdrive in their hate campaign against us and relentless for weeks.

We go to Dubai and come back a different team. We're now shite.

Alfie cargate incident. Surrounded in controversy, lies and innuendo and blame laid at Alfie's wife. 

Alfie does an interview and the scum lodge a complaint and sanction sky yet to be resolved.

Plod charges a 12 year old with racism. Despite a recording where there is clearly an adult screaming racial abuse and cctv all around tge stadium. We're made to look the bad guys by all comers

The club issue a statement on the racial abuse, but no sanctions within it. It's ignored by the media.

Meanwhile performances remain shite and the ref bias continues. 

Stevie continues to stay silent of ref decisions as do the club.

So here we are today in turmoil. In the space of 6 weeks, the world is turned on it's head.

Now do I smell shite or jobby?!

Questions...

What is the real reason for King stepping down?

Why have we turned to shit since Dubai?

Why are both the club and Stevie both silent on what is obvious ref bias and incompetence?

Why is no authority taking up the mantle on racism. Only the single biggest issue in sport at the moment?

Why no clarity on cargate?

Why are the scum so involved on an Alfie interview?

Why no sanctions by the club on this recent media hate fest?

I could then go onto ask....

Are the club staying stoom on many issues to not rock the boat with anyone as there is a takeover in the air?

What do the scum expect to gain in their spat with sky?

Apart from the scum bias, I feel there are a few things going on, but just wtf are they? Are we missing something?

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I will go a step further in the conspiracy theories ......

Ref decisions have been biased for at least two seasons now and Alfie appears on the wrong end of many of them, but all in all it stymies team performance, as the oppo boot fuck out of us, but when we breathe, it's a yellow card. However I'm not using that as an  excuse for recent shit performances by the team.

Late last year King announces he's stepping down as Chairman. We're playing well and challenging.

We then get cheated out of the league cup. Stevie stays stoom on the ref cheating as do the club.

We then hammer the scum on the 29th and Alfie subjected to racial abuse. We notify plod and the ref includes it in his report. The media stay silent on the biggest issue in football, far less society at large. Ref cheating also prevalent, but again we stay stoom.

The scum deny and lie delivering BS on the racism.

The media go into overdrive in their hate campaign against us and relentless for weeks.

We go to Dubai and come back a different team. We're now shite.

Alfie cargate incident. Surrounded in controversy, lies and innuendo and blame laid at Alfie's wife. 

Alfie does an interview and the scum lodge a complaint and sanction sky yet to be resolved.

Plod charges a 12 year old with racism. Despite a recording where there is clearly an adult screaming racial abuse. We're made to look the bad guys by all comers

The club issue a statement on the racial abuse, but no sanctions within it. It's ignored by the media.

Meanwhile performances remain shite and the ref bias continues. 

Stevie continues to stay silent of ref decisions as do the club.

So here we are today in turmoil. In the space of 6 weeks, the world is turned on it's head.

Now do I smell shite or jobby?!

Questions...

What is the real reason for King stepping down?

Why have we turned to shit since Dubai?

Why are both the club and Stevie both silent on what is obvious ref bias and incompetence?

Why is no authority taking up the mantle on racism. Only the single biggest issue in sport at the moment?

Why no clarity on cargate?

Why are the scum so involved on an Alfie interview?

Why no sanctions by the club on this recent media hate fest?

I could then go onto ask....

Are the club staying stoom on many issues to not rock the boat with anyone as there is a takeover in the air?

What do the scum expect to gain in their spat with sky?

I feel there are a few things going on, but just wtf are they? Are we missing something?

A good poster suggested on here last night that the silence maybe part of the 5 way agreement. Tbh, I don't know enough to comment on that.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A good poster suggested on here last night that the silence maybe part of the 5 way agreement. Tbh, I don't know enough to comment on that.

Likewise, but if true, we have just to lie down and take every bit of shite thrown at us? We would be as well padlocking the gates to Ibrox.

Archived