Corruption in the game?

Thermopylae

41 minutes ago, five stars said:

It obvious. The media are compliant in it too. 

If a referee gives a big decision against them he'll be hounded in the media for weeks, they'll be doing background checks on him and he'll most likely end up in the lower league's.

But if he gives an big decision in their favour it'll be mainly glossed over or rhe usual suspects will be out in the media with tbeir usual excuses.

On Sunday tbere was two big calls to be made. For the sending off there was some contact with his arms but no pulling of the jersey, it was a harsh sending off.

The stamp was the other big call, it was pretty blatant, but he gives him the benefit of the doubt.

Two big calls, both favour the one team. It happens most weeks. It's been happening for years. Big calls in cup finals against us, the sheep and Motherwell too.

When was the last big call in an important game that went against them?

We should be in liaison with other clubs who have been effected compile evidence and present it to the SFA for an explanation.d,

THIS but it would be pointless as the SFA are part of the prob,straight to UEFA imo 😉

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Going against the grain here but I'd have been pissed off if Morelos had been sent off for that.

The Hamilton player does have hold of his foot for a split second which throws him off balance and yeah he could have tried to plant his leg somewhere else but that would have been a fairly soft red.

For me, Brown being allowed to do the fuck what he wants and basically referee games himself is the bigger issue that if not outright corruption certainly points to the scum having too much power. Too many examples to cover them all, but to take even the 'phantom' yellow card in the OF game, the cunt was brandishing his imaginary yellow in the ref's face demanding Katic to be booked and should have had a yellow himself for that alone never mind the red for the elbow on Tav in the lead up.

Wrong. The camera from the position of the goalies eyes clearly shows it as a stamp.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely first up . The ref and especially this ref, would have been over like a shot , In his face giving it his complete attention .

Yesterday , we had this little fancy of a ref , just giving it calm down 10 yards away 

Griffiths can be seen pushing the refs arms away in defiance . The ref doesn't bast an eyelid 

Imagine that was Alfredo this morning and these scummy bastards , we have as media outlets in the bheatsville of a City 

Oh yeah the Council bosses , Gestapo and  politicians would even be getting involved

And let's not forget he should have seen a second yellow for diving when the score was 1-1. No-one seems to mention that in the media.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To be fair, Brian Rice did react. However, he is not exactly in a position to rant and rave.

He did. He also spoke out about their last minute goal in the previous game at Parkhead. Their was a push by the stamper ignored by the officals.

It got brief media coverage then was swept under the carpet as usual.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think there are people, that want to go on the attack within the walls at  Ibrox . Yet a certain  overruling faction ,puts the kibosh on it .Hence we have the club issuing a statement and not following it up .

It is the one area we have been disgraceful on , for the last 5/6 years  at the very least 

Our board haven't done nearly enough to combat this.  They want to continue with dignified silence, but look were that got us. 

Our PR is also a joke. Something I put down to letting that dinosaur traynor call the shots.  Still waiting on that follow up statement. 

Just now, five stars said:

He did. He also spoke out about their last minute goal in the previous game at Parkhead. Their was a push by the stamper ignored by the officals.

It got brief media coverage then was swept under the carpet as usual.

Good bluenose is our Brian.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

As we all seen yesterday,it's not only bias against us now,any team THEY play are at a serious disadvantage before a ball is kicked.

Time the other teams ended their silence on this.

Me personally think they deserve what is happening against them.
If you sleep with dogs you get fleas.
BUT!!!...till they get their collective heads round this and complain then fuck them.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You just know that Buff would’ve been sent off for that. 

Yeah you're probably right, although he wasn't for a similar-ish one on Ralston remember.

I agree with the wider view that celtic seem to continually be getting the benefit of these types of decisions, just not sure I agree that in this particular one with Griffiths it's as definite a red as most are saying on here.

What I certainly would say is that in a matter of a couple of weeks we've had Griffiths gesturing up to Boyd in the stand, throwing an object at a fan, and planting his foot on a player if not outright stamping on him but there's far from a media vilification from him compared to the shit they've written/spoken about Morelos.

45 minutes ago, five stars said:

It obvious. The media are compliant in it too. 

If a referee gives a big decision against them he'll be hounded in the media for weeks, they'll be doing background checks on him and he'll most likely end up in the lower league's.

But if he gives an big decision in their favour it'll be mainly glossed over or rhe usual suspects will be out in the media with tbeir usual excuses.

On Sunday tbere was two big calls to be made. For the sending off there was some contact with his arms but no pulling of the jersey, it was a harsh sending off.

The stamp was the other big call, it was pretty blatant, but he gives him the benefit of the doubt.

Two big calls, both favour the one team. It happens most weeks. It's been happening for years. Big calls in cup finals against us, the sheep and Motherwell too.

When was the last big call in an important game that went against them?

We should be in liaison with other clubs who have been effected, compile evidence and present it to the SFA for an explanation.

The scum complained about the refs , just about every other week before the refs strike . Remember those days. :hmmm:Now they do what i call tactical complaining .

They wait until it usually involves us , ie Beaton v Scum , Clancy v Scum , Dallas last year , when he gave us 3 penalties  . Get all the hired help to draw focus on it using media platforms and social media . And bobs your uncle . Pressure on the officials or pressure of the already knowing Compliance officer . As he has been given the call from slanty eyes 

Usually all about next to nothing and both OF wins were 1 and 2 going 4 and 5 . These cunts use these moments to give the impression to their mutant support , that they are still victims . They called out the SFA again recently for clarity in the Compliance office . Yet the bheasts, have hardly ever been sanctioned by the 3 taig loving bastards , that have been sitting in   power given  from the corrupt bodies the SFA and SPFL   

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Stewart said there was no force so it’s a yellow, there was no force when Buff accidentally put his foot on that big sheepshaggers baws but Stewart was screaming for a ban then. 

This is where we have said we don't want favours.
We just want consistency across the board.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely first up . The ref and especially this ref, would have been over like a shot , In his face giving it his complete attention .

Yesterday , we had this little fancy of a ref , just giving it calm down 10 yards away 

Griffiths can be seen pushing the refs arms away in defiance . The ref doesn't bast an eyelid 

Imagine that was Alfredo this morning and these scummy bastards , we have as media outlets in the bheatsville of a City 

Oh yeah the Council bosses , Gestapo and  politicians would even be getting involved

They would've been outside Alfies pad with pitch forks and a noose.
That fuckin ref needs hounded wherever he turns up.
Shitebag,utter utter shitebag. 

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Going against the grain here but I'd have been pissed off if Morelos had been sent off for that.

The Hamilton player does have hold of his foot for a split second which throws him off balance and yeah he could have tried to plant his leg somewhere else but that would have been a fairly soft red.

For me, Brown being allowed to do the fuck what he wants and basically referee games himself is the bigger issue that if not outright corruption certainly points to the scum having too much power. Too many examples to cover them all, but to take even the 'phantom' yellow card in the OF game, the cunt was brandishing his imaginary yellow in the ref's face demanding Katic to be booked and should have had a yellow himself for that alone never mind the red for the elbow on Tav in the lead up.

Corruption . Just admit it for God sake . It's not just pick and choose 

We also shouldn’t forget the way they’ve been able to affect our games. Aberdeen and others know they’ll get off with blocking,kicking and elbowing our creative players limiting their ability to affect the game hence they’ll play with that game plan. They know try the same game plan against the peadophiles they’ll be a player down hence their creative players have an easier task to affect the game. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Corruption . Just admit it for God sake . It's not just pick and choose 

By corruption, what are we meaning here? Bribery? Patronage?

I've certainly moved beyond thinking it's just confirmation bias i.e. these things even themselves out over a season and we're just highlighting when things go against us or for them but ignore the opposite. Saturday being the perfect example of that, not sure I'm aware of such a shocking refereeing performance against a home team.

But I'm also not convinced there are clandestine meetings between referees and Lawell or whoever either.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

By corruption, what are we meaning here? Bribery? Patronage?

I've certainly moved beyond thinking it's just confirmation bias i.e. these things even themselves out over a season and we're just highlighting when things go against us or for them but ignore the opposite. Saturday being the perfect example of that, not sure I'm aware of such a shocking refereeing performance against a home team.

But I'm also not convinced there are clandestine meetings between referees and Lawell or whoever either.

Probably a mixture of everything . It all leads to power and the scum have that in our game . If any bears deny that , they are clearly in the minority nowadays.

Even if it kills them to hear bears call it out continually . . Politically and through our national sport . Corruption is at it's very worst since the games inception .

I have 100% no doubts about that . All bending towards one club 

Archived