Corruption in the game?

Thermopylae

I have seen Sporting give hundreds of examples , I have offered up many myself 

You will usually always get the guys that give it the he man attitude " We are knaw like the taigs " No fucking way should we behave like them " " I'm no acting like a tim "

Yet these same people, can never come up with anything to counter the conspiracies .Well maybe with few exceptions . the know all"s i call them . Or maybe just trolls... Never wrong these ones . 

It's usually a cry of deluded or some other horse shit . I often know it's because they don't like the post or even myself. Yet like i said earlier , their big mates fae the bus makes the same comment and they are passing out the sick back between them with their hypocrisy .

Rather than just take the content of the post and agree with it, not just because who is posting it  .  Just be honest with yourselves for fuck sake 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

People think you’re being some mad conspiracy theorist if you mention corruption with refs etc

But it wasn’t so long ago Juventus were at it....

The Italian game was exposed by the Italian police and media. If Scotland can't expose paedophilia  then there is a fat chance of exposing corrupt refs.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Going against the grain here but I'd have been pissed off if Morelos had been sent off for that.

The Hamilton player does have hold of his foot for a split second which throws him off balance and yeah he could have tried to plant his leg somewhere else but that would have been a fairly soft red.

For me, Brown being allowed to do the fuck what he wants and basically referee games himself is the bigger issue that if not outright corruption certainly points to the scum having too much power. Too many examples to cover them all, but to take even the 'phantom' yellow card in the OF game, the cunt was brandishing his imaginary yellow in the ref's face demanding Katic to be booked and should have had a yellow himself for that alone never mind the red for the elbow on Tav in the lead up.

You might have been pissed off had Morelos been sent off for that but you can bet he would of. Youre correct on Brown though.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Going against the grain here but I'd have been pissed off if Morelos had been sent off for that.

The Hamilton player does have hold of his foot for a split second which throws him off balance and yeah he could have tried to plant his leg somewhere else but that would have been a fairly soft red.

For me, Brown being allowed to do the fuck what he wants and basically referee games himself is the bigger issue that if not outright corruption certainly points to the scum having too much power. Too many examples to cover them all, but to take even the 'phantom' yellow card in the OF game, the cunt was brandishing his imaginary yellow in the ref's face demanding Katic to be booked and should have had a yellow himself for that alone never mind the red for the elbow on Tav in the lead up.

The lack of brutality was the same argument we used to get a red against Alfie overturned if I remember correctly. Difference being he was actually sent off at the time

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Been the case for a while refs are scared to give decisions against them as it can affect their career and life.

that isn't right though , It's corruption and being dishonest , no matter the consequences 

These fucking maggots in the black get 20grand a weeks for the privilege of being a ref . At the very least ,they can be fair . And take the shit that comes with the job .

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I agree with this. Dont think there is an organised conspiracy but I think the ramifications are far worse for them if they go against celtic and they get jittery and err on the side of caution when it comes to giving decisions against them. Its easy to give decisions against Rangers. 

Well that is corruption then . Plain and simple 

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I agree with this. Dont think there is an organised conspiracy but I think the ramifications are far worse for them if they go against celtic and they get jittery and err on the side of caution when it comes to giving decisions against them. Its easy to give decisions against Rangers. 

Thats cowardice

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Thing is though in my honest opinion Morelos would have been sent off for that..

He was sent off for less at pittodrie last season, and vilified in the smsm for days afterwards. 

Par for the course really. 

I don't think there is deliberate bias, but in the back of the mind of a referee they know the consequences of giving a key decision against them.

It starts with Lennon and his players screaming at them on the park constantly, then the MSM aftermath interview and the subsequent campaign in the MSM outlets for a full week. Call for inquiries and the ref to be banned from celtic games etc.. Added that this whips up the mutant support, putting the referee, his property and family at risk.

It's been a regular cycle over the past few seasons, so many refs will only give a decision if it's an absolute stonewall - and even then many have avoided it.  I'll say that for them, they have played the refs like a fiddle.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Just saw the stamp by the cunt Griffiths yesterday, can you imagine Alfredo getting a yellow for that AND can you imagine the media outrage had he committed a similar act.   Hounded in our own country and afraid to fight back.

Just read Stewart said it was accidental and sadly our ' voice' on sportscene is a weak wallopper. 

This is exactly what infuriates me, look closely at the Morelos & McKenna incident from last season, their is very little contact in the groin area....compare that to yesterdays incident where their is more force in what the thumb did....Morelos received a red and it was upheld in appeal.....without checking I will 100%  say that at the time of the incident that wanker Stewart will have said that Alfredo deserved a red card...and if he has, he should be taken to task why his views are so inconsistent !!

I’d imagine i speak for many on here and bears in general , if we had a position of power at the club , footage of the buffs red at pittodrie and diving yellow at parkheed along with Griffiths stamp yesterday and his dive the second half would be on its way uefa first thing this morning , highlighting this is what’s going on in this country ,

I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact Clancy booked Brown twice on the 29th of December and he played the full 96 minutes ,

I don’t know how our club can sit back and take what’s happening in this country , I’m in a constant state of rage and they couldn’t give two fucks , nonsense kid on statements to basically shut us up then do absolutely nothing to back it up 

44 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Griffiths won't get cited. Why? Because he is not currently injured.

Your spot on with this, I thought the same with Christie as there were far worse incidents in that old firm that what Christie done that should have been citied!!

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d imagine i speak for many on here and bears in general , if we had a position of power at the club , footage off the buffs red at pittodrie and diving yellow at parkheed along with Griffiths stamp yesterday and his dive the second half would be on its way uefa first thing this morning , highlighting this is what’s going on in this country ,

I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact Clancy booked Brown twice on the 29th of December and he played the full 96 minutes ,

I don’t know how our club can sit back and take what’s happened this season , I’m in a constant state of rage and they couldn’t give two fucks , nonsense kid on statements to basically shut us up then do absolutely nothing to back it up 

No mate, the reason was explained, he booked Katic and then showed him the yellow again to make sure he knew he was booked. The media just agreed with this explanation ,even tho Katic was staring right at clancy when he showed the first yellow and clancy clearly shows the second yellow in a different direction. Nothing to see here, move along.

Just now, murzo said:

No mate, the reason was explained, he booked Katic and then showed him the yellow again to make sure he knew he was booked. The media just agreed with this explanation ,even tho Katic was staring right at clancy when he showed the first yellow and clancy clearly shows the second yellow in a different direction. Nothing to see here, move along.

Ridiculous mate 

The officials are paving the way to ten in a row for them, while we as a club bend over and take it up the dot by remaining dignified in silence. We need a club 1872 or similar to dossier events and raise the issue with the authorities! 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Where's that shitebag wishart,and what's he doing about players being assaulted by these fuckin toerags every fuckin week.
What is he saying about the bias refereeing shown for these scummy bastards.

Another cunt that keeps his mouth shut to keep his job. 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Yeah you're probably right, although he wasn't for a similar-ish one on Ralston remember.

I agree with the wider view that celtic seem to continually be getting the benefit of these types of decisions, just not sure I agree that in this particular one with Griffiths it's as definite a red as most are saying on here.

What I certainly would say is that in a matter of a couple of weeks we've had Griffiths gesturing up to Boyd in the stand, throwing an object at a fan, and planting his foot on a player if not outright stamping on him but there's far from a media vilification from him compared to the shit they've written/spoken about Morelos.

You can’t even mention the scumbag, he has mental health issues so he does. 
The very fact he is hiding behind this sham of an excuse is a slap in the face to every person that is really struggling with mental health. 

4 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Michael Stewart is a slavering cunt.

Says he knew what’s he was doing, but it wasn’t a stamp and there wasn’t too hard and it’s rightfully a yellow as the Hamilton player’s hand was near/on Griffith’s foot.

WHAT A FANNY!

Archived