Corruption in the game?

Thermopylae

8 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

....and maybe a cup in the cupboard 😉

Disappointed the 'stamp' wasn't mentioned on RR this past two days but they don't believe there's a conspiracy 😉

We have to take the title before we have any chance of changing the narrative. Even then, there are so many haters in the media it will be an uphill struggle.

Whist the club remains on radio silence we take a PR battering.

It is obvious Gerrard loves the club, but like many English, he may not get just how deep the hatred and the sectarian nature of it. 

It was pretty bad when Souness arrived and he went on the attack and fell foul of it. Only when we started winning title after title did we get even a smithering of respect, but it never really went away.

Whilst Gerrard himself was a gladiator on the park, it appears he won't take the bias head on and sadly neither this board, so a PR battering it will be.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Wee mutant tried his fucking best to do it to a killie player as well, September 2018.

I absolutely detest Griffiths but that is not a stamp, he's simply repositioned his foot to avoid stamping.

He has to adjust his stride to avoid stamping on the kilmarnock players leg which is wiggling about.

Im all for highlighting stuff but FFS. If this was a Morelos incident its guaranteed we'd all be screaming his innocence!

The one v Hamilton was a stamp and he should have been hammered.

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

And once again, not one media outlet mentions the blatant dive which earns him a second yellow at 1-1. I've been around long enough to see paranoia, corruption and conspiracies in many other decades but nothing quite like this.

Haven't seen any of their game v Hamilton but if he did dive then surely leckie will have been all over it calling him out as a cheat. No? 

Oh I forgot, the racist wankstain doesn't wear a blue jersey. Nothing to see here.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We have to take the title before we have any chance of changing the narrative. Even then, there are so many haters in the media it will be an uphill struggle.

It is obvious Gerrard loves the club, but like many English, he may not get just how deep the hatred and the sectarian nature of it. 

It was pretty bad when Souness arrived and he went on the attack and fell foul of it. Only when we started winning title after title did we get even a smithering of respect, but it never really went away.

Whilst Gerrard himself was a gladiator on the park, it appears he won't take the bias head on and sadly neither this board, so a PR battering it will be.

Brilliant post BA 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Different ball game these days to what Souness had to overcome 

Social media age now with taigs in complete control of the media makes it even harder ,Plus back in the day Souness had Minty at his back with some friends in the media 

Your correct though in that winning the title gives us a chance to get back in a position to call the shots ,the greeting from the taigs will also make it easier to make them look childish and petty 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Different ball game these days to what Souness had to overcome 

Social media age now with taigs in complete control of the media makes it even harder ,Plus back in the day Souness had Minty at his back with some friends in the media 

Your correct though in that winning the title gives us a chance to get back in a position to call the shots ,the greeting from the taigs will also make it easier to make them look childish and petty 

Like I keep saying .We have to be better than brilliant .Playing like last few weeks gives us no chance 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Like I keep saying .We have to be better than brilliant .Playing like last few weeks gives us no chance 

The league ain’t over ,far from it but we need to start firing soon ,And even before we get our best form back we need results ,

The taigs have the benefit of getting decisions to help when not playing well to help them through bad patches ,we don’t ,It will happen though at some point where we do get something that helps us out when we are struggling ,The greeting hypocrites tears will be an absolute joy ,even if it’s a throw in that we get that we shouldn’t have 

Nah, fuck this man.

I take my earlier comments back - there is simply fuck all else that can explain this but corruption.

Fucking Hagi taken out, no free kick. Edmundson yellow for a good tackle, then Whittaker jumped into Mcgregor with no eyes on the ball and the goal stands?

Get to absolute fuck.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Nah, fuck this man.

I take my earlier comments back - there is simply fuck all else that can explain this but corruption.

Fucking Hagi taken out, no free kick. Edmundson yellow for a good tackle, then Whittaker jumped into Mcgregor with no eyes on the ball and the goal stands?

Get to absolute fuck.

What happened to the times when the big crowd was meant to influence the ref

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What happened to the times when the big crowd was meant to influence the ref

It's fucking madness mate. I was at Ibrox on Saturday and thought that was one of the worst and most bizarre refereeing performances from a ref against a home team I can think of, but this first half is even worse. Can't believe some of the decisions there.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's fucking madness mate. I was at Ibrox on Saturday and thought that was one of the worst and most bizarre refereeing performances from a ref against a home team I can think of, but this first half is even worse. Can't believe some of the decisions there.

A 50/50 decision means it can go either way ,we are lucky to get 1 in 5 these days 

Fair enough we have lost an edge ,but no wonder  ,must be demoralising

heres tonight ,there goal should never have stood 

that’s 2months now and not one big decision has went our way and about a dozen against 

Just now, magic8ball said:

A 50/50 decision means it can go either way ,we are lucky to get 1 in 5 these days 

Fair enough we have lost an edge ,but no wonder  ,must be demoralising

heres tonight ,there goal should never have stood 

that’s 2months now and not one big decision has went our way and about a dozen against 

Just off the top of my head, not including the ones I mentioned before, Hagi being taken out by Allan, Barisic being taken out by someone, Morelos by Hanlon, Kent fouled in the box all not given to us. Doidge allowed 3 elbows/arms across the face before getting a yellow on the 4th and gave a free kick to Doidge for basically diving after taking the ball in with fuck all contact on him. 

Fucking scandalous performance.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Folks saying the refs are corrupt and they are cheating are fucking blowing out their arses. 

they are just shit at their job as EVERY fan will tell you. 

they are shit, that’s about it 

Consistently shit...

Against us, never against them, not not shit, biased

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Folks saying the refs are corrupt and they are cheating are fucking blowing out their arses. 

You don't see someone being tripped in the box 10 yards from you and decide not to give it because you're shit. They're not that fucking shit to not be able to see a blatant foul.

You don't miss Whittaker jumping into McGregor with no intention of trying to win the ball because you're shit. He was looking straight fucking at it.

Could keep going here with more than half a dozen examples against us and nowhere near the same amount in our favour.

It's going beyond just saying they're shit.

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If Motherwell scored a goal like hibs tonight against the taigs do you honestly think it would count? Never in a million years would a goal like that against them be allowed to stand because the refs know exactly the reaction they would get.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You don't see someone being tripped in the box 10 yards from you and decide not to give it because you're shit. They're not that fucking shit to not be able to see a blatant foul.

You don't miss Whittaker jumping into McGregor with no intention of trying to win the ball because you're shit. He was looking straight fucking at it.

Could keep going here with more than half a dozen examples against us and nowhere near the same amount in our favour.

It's going beyond just saying they're shit.

The only shit bit is they are shit scared 

the same refs ain’t this bad in games between the likes of Rossco and Kilmarnock 

That Stevenson rugby tackle on Morelos there without getting a yellow is one of the most embarrassing, cheating piece of reffing I've seen.

If Madden is not cheating then he is so absolutely shite that he should not be near the professional ranks.

That in isolation is bad enough but when you look at the whole performance by Madden it's pathetic.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Did you see the rugby tackle on Morelos without a yellow card  ya bampot!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Did you see the rugby tackle on Morelos without a yellow card  ya bampot!

Allows him to make that late challenge without being sent off.  Horrific what these bastards are allowed to get away with.  And I mean the officials.

Archived