Call for Neil Warnock

Old Geezer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Old Geezer said:

So yet another failed project by Rangers. We gave an untried manager a chance which unfortunately failed.Apart from beating the TIMS( at last) everything else did not come off.

The League has gone and we are going through the motions,It is NOT good enough 

I was writing this as we drawing 1-1 but it does change my  thoughts that we won 2-1

We spent money .....£7 M on Kent ... Really ! What a waste when we had Candeias who was worker and a team player

Helander another £3M on a average player at best.

Aribo ,Kamira and Ojo all show ponies. In fact the majority of the squad are imposters .. apart from Shagger and Jack  they couldn't care less as long as they are getting their wages,

Davies , Arfield  and Defoe well past their sell  by date

Yes I know I will get some stick for this post.... But I dont care as a Rangers Supporter for over 60 years I want to say my piece.

I want Neil Warnock in who knows how to manage a team and the players.He will take no prisoners or bull shit and wants a team of winners.

We must stop the the TIMS Ten in  a Row and Neil will be the man .It might be short term but he will relish the opportunity. 

I am not anti Gerrard but this job is too big for him and he has not got the experience to handle it.

I also note tonight,s results for Aberdeen and Hearts !!!!

I'll genuinely punch your cunt in.

Away for a successful danger wank you old loon. It's time for us all to stick together and fight the media, opposition fans, referees, and the filth. It's not been great the last few weeks but we are the fucking people and it's time to put the filth in there place. 

Archived