Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Which would mean both us and the scum as the teams with most possession should be around the same when it comes to punishment. But we aren’t even close. 

Arent we?

Depends what you classify as 'close'.

We have had 1/12th more red cards per game and 0.25 more yellow cards per game, with our 'fouls to cards' ratio over the first 24 games is sitting at 7.22 verses celtic's 8.39.

Allowing for a factor of 1.02 to account for their greater amount of average possession this season (46.68%  vs 45.83%) our fouls to card ratio would theoretically rise at 7.36.

Based on the offences that have been punished, that doesn't strike me as a massive gap between the two.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Arent we?

We have had 1/12th more red cards per game and 0.25 more yellow cards per game, with our 'fouls to cards' ratio over the first 24 games is sitting at 7.22 verses celtic's 8.39.

Allowing for a factor of 1.02 to account for their greater amount of average possession this season (46.68%  vs 45.83%) our fouls to card ratio would theoretically rise at 7.36.

Based on the offences that have been punished, that doesn't strike me as a massive gap between the two.

😂😂 

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All this just because he won’t believe we don’t get a fair shake when it comes to the Refs. 
When the facts are right in front of his face. 

Again, at the risk of repeating myself, i'm not denying we are getting a raw deal with refereeing decisions.

It's got fuck all to do with corruption, that's all.

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

Again, at the risk of repeating myself, i'm not denying we are getting a raw deal with refereeing decisions.

It's got fuck all to do with corruption, that's all.

Again at the risk of repeating myself, it isn’t because as you say they are simply shite and inconsistent. 
Again as I also pointed out corruption doesn’t mean brown envelopes in dark rooms. 

10 minutes ago, beararse said:

Arent we?

Folk kick the shit out our players and fouls let alone cards aren't given. Many of the big decisions dont show in any stats.

Except if we consider the incident, whether it was wrongly awarded and who favoured/ suffered from it. Thats where its hugely weighted against us, as we seen in our games against the scum heavily pro them, and overall nowhere near balancing out.

Thats why you cant name me 1 solitary game this season, in one you're calling refs shite, where their wrong decisions went significantly or even at all in our favour. And why incompetence as the sole argument makes no sense.

22 minutes ago, beararse said:

Arent we?

You’re way off the mark here, a red card for Hamilton following a red card not given doesn’t show in your ‘stats’ yet have had a massive effect on the league table.

This isn’t an isolated decision either. Last nights rugby tackle. Sam Cosgroves persisting fouling. That’s just the last 2 games which won’t show in any ‘stats’.

league cup final - offside goal, not shown in your ‘stats’

old firm at parkhead - handball goal, not shown in your stats. 

it’s all there for you too see, if you come away from:

factoring a higher % of possession
x corners awarded

/ when subs are made

= the square root of fuck all.

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again at the risk of repeating myself, it isn’t because as you say they are simply shite and inconsistent. 
Again as I also pointed out corruption doesn’t mean brown envelopes in dark rooms. 

Never said it involved money at any point.

To corrupt usually has to be an inducement, an incentive.

You can of course unintentionally corrupt something but that removes the intent which you clearly aren’t suggesting.

I’ve asked the question ‘why’ and only had one response, which was essentially ‘peer pressure’.

where is the incentive in orchestrating a mass exercise to help prevent Rangers  from achieving their goals!

Also, corruption tends to lurk in the shadows, not in full view of 50,000 spectators week in week out and played out on TV screens.

You clearly believe the refs are corrupt, i think they’re just piss poor.

I might have missed it so apologies but have you actually described how you think the corruption works? 
I’ve had to explain why I don’t think  corruption exists in the game, but had little back from the conspiracy theorists, so rather than me trying to disprove a theory for which their is no evidence, how about justifying the claim of corruption.

So:
Who specifically is corrupt? How did/do they corrupt others? What is in for them all? How do they avoid detection in full glare of the public? Who is the head of the beast?

Maybe a wee explanation will change my views on the matter.

23 minutes ago, beararse said:

Who specifically is corrupt? How did/do they corrupt others? What is in for them all? How do they avoid detection in full glare of the public? Who is the head of the beast?

The SFA that is in charge of the refs and the referees themselves. Money and access to refereeing european matches through liewells contacts in uefa. By the same means as all corrupt payments are, in private and through 3rd parties. The head of the beast is quite apt really, liewell.

12 minutes ago, beararse said:

Also, corruption tends to lurk in the shadows, not in full view of 50,000 spectators week in week out and played out on TV screens.

Come on to fuck you're not that naive ffs.

Trial by Sportscene IS a thing. It conditions folk that Rangers = bad, scum = good. And it gets huge focus on incidents selected to appear in front on the compliance officer whilst others are barely even shown a 2nd time.

Rangers player, show from every camera angle. Scum, sweep sweep. Its the same conditioning from most Broadcasters.

Brown forearm smash on Tav.  Jersey tugs in box on Morelos.  "Debateable" offside in cup final. Sympathetic approach towards Thumb stamp at Hamilton.  Theres multiple examples, take your pick.

Whilst a republican government, and Republican justice minister run the country, our NUJ is rammed with Republicans who write about what Republican match commentators have chosen to highlight.

Or maybe they're all just shit and inconsistent and like Rangers the PUL community aren't being victimised.

Ffs dont say they wouldnt cheat us in front of the cameras and big crowds. The last 2 OF games should have seen demotions, not a fuck is given by any one bar us, well most of us.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Add that one to the folder when Alfie was sent off when the linesman?  who saw Alfie throwing an arm at that reptile brown at the paedo dome,got him sent off.
You bet your bottom dollar the bastards are cheating. 

It came out week before or after ,this linesman is a bheast lover 

And he was linesman in the Aberdeen game 

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just watched the Stevenson 1 again there and it's a shambles he never got booked , its glorious though that morelos still runs about with him on his back like hes a wean then tosses him about like an empty trackie

Did make me laugh when he threw the fanny over his shoulder.

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Well he thought this was outside the box so he is either blind or cheating 

Not Close Enough.jpg

Noooooo. Simply inconsistent. Next time we will definitely get it. Or maybe not. Because they are that inconsistent that if we never get these decisions it is just further evidence of the random disorder of inconsistency.

7 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Noooooo. Simply inconsistent. Next time we will definitely get it. Or maybe not. Because they are that inconsistent that if we never get these decisions it is just further evidence of the random disorder of inconsistency.

Another one in the same week ... purely random mistakes you understand 

3 Offside Goal.jpg

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

Another one in the same week ... purely random mistakes you understand 

3 Offside Goal.jpg

And again, im sure there will come a game where we have all 10 players between their back 4 and the keeper when the pass is made and the goal will be allowed to stand. Its totally randomly stacked against us. There is no structure to this bias against us, purely misinterpreted by all of us of intelect lower than @beararse

Archived