Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

6 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

That rugby tackle on Morelos by Stevenson was comparable to that cunt headlocking Tav a season or so ago at Ibrox. Honestly the cheating from the officials has gone beyond suspect. It did a long time ago but I’m left astounded again. 

Stokes throwing punches and near ripping the jersey off Tavernier’s back is still the worst I’ve ever seen.  That bear hug on Morelos tonight to bring him down comes in at second.  If Morelos did that to the Hibs player it would be an instant red.

We are being referred to a different standard.  

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

See if you didn't laugh....

Honestly mate there is NO explanation for it. There is no debate. It's clear cut for all to see. The ref can see. The linesman can see it. Everyone can see it. If we call Madden out there is fuck all his bosses can say or do, as it's so blatant. He has failed to give the most obvious yellow card you'll ever see. I would love to hear his take on it. Cunt.

Scarily there were more!

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hibs player stood his ground and leapt for it as he should. McGregor was more the one attacking the Hivs player's space, but was weak as fuck doing it. Barely got off the ground. Hibs player did nothing wrong. 

How do you 'stand your ground' AND 'leap for it'???

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

100% serious. Never a foul. McGregor attacked that ball like a fud. He's always been shite coming for those kinds of things.

We get that chopped off and folk greet about it.

Like McLaren said you can barely go near a goalkeeper in modern football. Whitaker has a look to see where McGregor is, makes no real attempt to win the ball and fouls him. It's a foul that'd be given on an outfield player anywhere on the pitch ffs never mind in the box on a goalkeeper.

I was in the company of French and Italian friends tonight ,they could not believe their eyes on the  brute physicality of the Hibs players,their tackling ,lunging in,elbowing,repetitive fouling and use of elbows by certain players going unpunished,most of of the stuff perpetuated on Morelos and the lack of protection of the referree for Mc Gregor and Morelos .The Hivs 'goal' would never have been given by a continental ref.They were appalled at the ref and his assistants performance.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Like McLaren said you can barely go near a goalkeeper in modern football. Whitaker has a look to see where McGregor is, makes no real attempt to win the ball and fouls him. It's a foul that's be given on an outfield player anywhere on the pitch ffs never mind in the box on a goalkeeper.

An even weaker one was given against Stewart I think at the edge of their box.

Absolutely fucking bonkers how anyone can look at that and think it isnt a foul on McGregor.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

How do you 'stand your ground' AND 'leap for it'???

You can be attacking the ball or leaping more or less from a standstill. McGregor, coming out of his 6 yard box, was far more of the one attacking the ball. Just poorly, that's all. 

If the attacker jumps into a static goalie, it's much more likely to be a freekick. That ain't what happened.

I’ll be fucking raging if the manager doesn’t utter a word about that. 

That’s two games in a row where 4 red cards should’ve been issued to the opposing teams between them. 

It’s absolutely ridiculous and to have the absolute cheek to call Morelos back for mouthing off was mental

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That's a Half Nelson! Opposition defenders will be having a sweep to see who gets away with the worst assault on a Rangers player for the rest of the season.

Just now, Inigo said:

You can be attacking the ball or leaping more or less from a standstill. McGregor, coming out of his 6 yard box, was far more of the one attacking the ball. Just poorly, that's all. 

If the attacker jumps into a static goalie, it's much more likely to be a freekick. That ain't what happened.

Im starting to think you have dementia and are living life in your head in the 1950s.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im starting to think you have dementia and are living life in your head in the 1950s.

You used to be able to conduct a civilised discussion. Warped by recent goings on. Unfortunate.

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

Stokes throwing punches and near ripping the jersey off Tavernier’s back is still the worst I’ve ever seen.  That bear hug on Morelos tonight to bring him down comes in at second.  If Morelos did that to the Hibs player it would be an instant red.

We are being referred to a different standard.  

Didn’t Tav actually get booked for that? I remember watching that game speechless at what I was seeing, tonight felt like deja vu!

Archived