Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

1 minute ago, Henders82 said:

Going by the clip, he doesn't even give stevenson a talking to. WTF man

The only thing that I can think is that he's seen Stevenson going to ground and thought it was 50/50 and Morelos has put him on the floor. Stevenson actually thrown himself down while trying to deck Alfie. It's just shocking! 

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You can be attacking the ball or leaping more or less from a standstill. McGregor, coming out of his 6 yard box, was far more of the one attacking the ball. Just poorly, that's all. 

If the attacker jumps into a static goalie, it's much more likely to be a freekick. That ain't what happened.

Watch salmon leaping up the Fraser river - never seen one standstill.  🙂 

Greegs was partially culpable however Whitaker jumped into him leading with his arm - foul in favour of the goalie in 90% of games and has been reffed that way for decades. 

38 minutes ago, xaldub said:

Is he blind or just a cheating c**t ?

Discuss ...

Seriously, though, the refereeing in the Scottish game is astonishingly bad. How on earth was Stevenson not yellow carded for that tackle on Morelos towards the end of the game. Some of these incident are so blatant, that not punishing them them reeks of something more than just simple error. It's about time we as supporters took the SFA to task on this.

Bought and paid for 

Alfredo sent off twice now with him 

The Old firm game at Ibrox ,where he let the scum waste time .And do whatever they  wanted

And tonight was surely the most obvious 

I look for the ref now for every game we play .Don’t know why .It doesn’t make much of a difference .They are all at it 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

The only thing that I can think is that he's seen Stevenson going to ground and thought it was 50/50 and Morelos has put him on the floor. Stevenson actually thrown himself down while trying to deck Alfie. It's just shocking! 

I don’t think he was even giving the foul until the linesman flagged.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Watch salmon leaping up the Fraser river - never seen one standstill.  🙂 

Greegs was partially culpable however Whitaker jumped into him leading with his arm - foul in favour of the goalie in 90% of games and has been reffed that way for decades. 

Nah. Whittaker jumped the way everyone does for a header. A goalie leaving his 6 yard box and attacking a ball needs to do so aggressively enough to deal with that. McGregor was powder puff. Was simply a matter of McGregor failing to attack the ball.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

We're way past the point of calling the refs incompetent.

It's corruption, no other way of seeing it at this point tbh.

Yep .No half measures .It can not be put down to paranoia or refs over compensating 

I hear this all the time 

Madden is a bear that over compensates 😂

26 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Did he fuck.

It was a blatant foul. The hibs player jumped up with his arms raised and obstructed McGregor's attempt at the ball. That is a foul anywhere in the world.

Honest to fuck man.

McGregor made an arse of it, and his reaction after it tells you he knows he did. 

Done similar about five minutes earlier, trying to punch it clear when he's only having to come a few yards for it. 

Just got in so not watched it back yet, so I'm only going off his body language after it. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t think he was even giving the foul until the linesman flagged.

Yes, you're right! 

Which brings me onto another thing. Last minute when they had a throw in.....linesman is CLEARLY shouting at him to come back. He doesn't and he takes the throw from the wrong place. Small thing, I know....BUT, linesman should have flagged after it was thrown and given us a foul. They're just a bunch of shitebags!

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nah. Whittaker jumped the way everyone does for a header. A goalie leaving his 6 yard box and attacking a ball needs to do so aggressively enough to deal with that. McGregor was powder puff. Was simply a matter of McGregor failing to attack the ball.

You're having an absolute shocker here mate

Never been much of a conspiracy theorist but the last few games have tested my thinking and tonight was as blatant an example as you can get for biased treatment. Bobby Madden, hold your head in shame for you are not fit to be in charge of a schoolboy game on that showing. The SFA need to have someone explain this to the club, play by play, tackle by tackle. Before that, Madden needs standing down.

7 minutes ago, Henders82 said:

Going by the clip, he doesn't even give stevenson a talking to. WTF man

He was probably hoping, praying, gagging for Morelos to react. And to be honest, could you really have blamed him if he did? How is anyone meant to deal with that? Players need to have protection. That is meant to be the referees job.

Think Stewart done well to just nip in and to potentially diffuse any (understandable) reaction. However, if the ref deals with it immediately there is no issue.

I’m at the stage now where I am resigned to us getting screwed over. 
These discussions are happening after every game and it’s no coincidence. There is an agenda against our club and referees are a huge part of it, with huge influence and a straight get out of jail card every time.

Be as well shutting the doors.

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ll be fucking raging if the manager doesn’t utter a word about that. 

That’s two games in a row where 4 red cards should’ve been issued to the opposing teams between them. 

It’s absolutely ridiculous and to have the absolute cheek to call Morelos back for mouthing off was mental

Thankful but astonished that Morelos didn't react to that.....we all know what would have happened if he had done! Makes you wonder if Madden was waiting for him to implode?

Just now, ben51 said:

Was at the game, not watched it back, but I do agree with @Inigo about McGregor being powderpuff. Flapped at it and has always been weak in those positions. 

The referee still had a shocker. It's becoming a fucking joke now.

It's always been his weakness, coming for those kinds of balls. Never gets off the ground enough. Never dominates the attacker.

52 minutes ago, xaldub said:

Is he blind or just a cheating c**t ?

Discuss ...

Seriously, though, the refereeing in the Scottish game is astonishingly bad. How on earth was Stevenson not yellow carded for that tackle on Morelos towards the end of the game. Some of these incident are so blatant, that not punishing them reeks of something more than just simple error. It's about time we as supporters took the SFA to task on this.

The refs have put the game into disrepute.

I think they should have their own independent compliance officer. Refs need to be held responsible for the games they are entrusted to officiate on.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's been discussed though. You're missing Whittaker looking for McGregor not the ball, it was a clear foul.

He was challenging for the ball completely normally.  He was looking for the ball, which he won.

Archived