Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think their goal is a goal. McGregor has made a bit of a meal of it.

Stevenson should have been yellow carded. Utterly ridiculous. No attempt to play the ball. It’s a fucking offence in NFL for gods sake.

What happened with the penalty shouts in the first half? I couldn’t see them, crowd were loud but players didn’t seem really convinced?

Never seen the Aribo one, think the one on Kent was a penalty.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Club must come out and call for his head.

He must be sacked, or at least removed from potentially refereeing any of our future matches.

That game was pure corruption. Literally the worst and most blatant cheating I have ever seen from a ref.

Club cannot remain silent on this.

We are refereed a a different standard than everyone else in this league and we need to call it out. It is absolute cheating.

I dont know if it is because they hate us, or if they are shit scared of celtic, but this cannot go on.

Club can't remain silent lol cracker mate its no a personal attack on a board member or our PR man so not a thing will be said.

It's gonna take fans hammering the club at every opportunity to provoke a reaction...

Our club like to behave to a impeccable standard and should be credited for it.

Some times you've gotta play the game.

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Club can't remain silent lol cracker mate its no a personal attack on a board member or our PR man so not a thing will be said.

It's gonna take fans hammering the club at every opportunity to provoke a reaction...

I think the board have put a muzzle on Club 1872 as well.

2 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

He was shocking tonight. 

dunno what game you watched mate but madden wasn't good enough to be shocking.he was far worse than that so please no more compliments to the slag

Worst refereeing  performance this season and there are some serious contenders in the shite referee stakes.   Not knee jerking had a 200 mile drive home to carefully consider.     Just shite or corrupt?   Nobody could be that shite. 

I didn't believe this corruption shit was a thing then the game v them happened at rules made up just to suit themselves.

Saturday now today something isn't right within the game up here. Its gonna take a whistle blower from within hampden to blow the lid off it tho. 

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Thing is is the linesman running right in, who had as good a view as anyone could possibly hope to see.

this clip alone shows it goes above just incompetence, there's no attempt on the ball, dragging back, denying a player movement etc

multiple reasons to justify a yellow or even a soft red if you really want to go for it . Eitherway it's a complete disgrace and if i was a referee id be ashamed and embarrassed that i was associated with folk like madden, clancy etc

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Who gives us credit for behaving impeccable ? Ourselves  Do you think anyone else thinks we are impeccable in this Country .They only think the worst or lie. 
It’s our clubs  arrogance  that is stopping us from going on the attack 

I actually despise them for what the do for the rank and file fans 

The scum stick up for there’s 

We are almost ashamed of ours without the lip service at Season ticket renewal time 

6 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Club must come out and call for his head.

He must be sacked, or at least removed from potentially refereeing any of our future matches.

That game was pure corruption. Literally the worst and most blatant cheating I have ever seen from a ref.

Club cannot remain silent on this.

We are refereed a a different standard than everyone else in this league and we need to call it out. It is absolute cheating.

I dont know if it is because they hate us, or if they are shit scared of celtic, but this cannot go on.

So.... what are we going to do about this as a fanbase? 

Bombard the SFA with phonecalls, emails, tweets, Facebook public messages etc to air our grievances at this ridiculous nonsense or are we staying on our own forums to constantly moan about how unfairly and poorly our players are being treated by the blatant biased refereeing?? 

Come on guys and girls/ladies, surely we can all do something within ourselves rather than leaving it to our cowardice board to do it....cause we ALL know that is never going to happen in a year of Sundays. 

We need all our supporters to get together and get it sorted.  I'm no good at this stuff but I will happily follow the lead of any Bear on here who is and I know there are a few who are. 

@D'Artagnan ? 

(I have only read the first page so if it's already been mentioned I'll get to it)

It is clear that there is a directive to referee us differently.

Whatever way you want to dress it up, it is blatant fucking cheating.

Operation 10 in a row.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if written evidence of the above corruption came to light.

If only someone could hack into the email accounts of the interested parties, and those that have to gain from the above.

In the meantime, our board need to grow a pair, and back our fans, but more importantly back our Manager and players.

There must be an email or emails somewhere that prove the above corruption is taking place.

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The deliberate elbow or shoulder by Doidge into Davis' face was horrendous. It is a straight red card but at the very least it is a yellow which would have been his second. Granted, Madden had his back to that one but that is why we have linesmen. Cheats, the lot of them.

The compliance officer will be all over this !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Must be honest up until the end of Novemberfir this season,  I thought we had been ok decisions wise, nothing major for, nor against. 

Since December it has been a complete cluster fuck.

You mean from when we started our great (away) run in the league really puting pressure on and out played them in a cup final? :whistle:

What is now becoming infuriating for me is we have a world footballing icon as our manager, and if he calls it out the world will fucking listing and he says not one fucking thing. No one respects cunts on our board I get that but Gerrard is respected through the world. He needs to call it out. 

9 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We can keep complaining about ref's but it is simply ignoring the bigger problem.

The formation and tactics simply are not working now. Teams have caught on to it. We create very little from open play.

We can, will and should keep complaining about the referees but formation and tactics is another argument (thread)

Teams should start to keep a dossier and video clips of clear mistakes/obvious inconsistencies etc that were ignored during the game/season and then at the end of the season (probably too late for some) sit down with the referees and SFA to discuss the problem as I'm sure there would be a large dossier from almost every team.

We complain but does anything for a prolonged period of time get kept, we complain about the cup final but by a month later we are arguing/complaining about not having a penalty last night and why they still had 11 players on the park by the end of the game. No doubt next month we will have forgotten about last night's issues as we have moved onto other ones.

8 hours ago, xaldub said:

Nah, he didn't. He had a look to see where Shagger was coming from then jumped up to block him with both arms up in an unnatural position giving Shagger a nudge at the apex of his leap to put him off balance. Whittaker made no attempt to actually head the ball, it was all about obstructing Shagger. For sure, Shagger could have been stronger coming out and just cleaned out Whittaker from behind. I'm confident that in almost every other league that goal would not have stood 99% of the time. 

Nowt wrong with their goal. Keeper made a cunt of it. Simple as.

McGregor goes fucking nuts at the ref every time if there is even the slightest chance he has been fouled. As far as I can recall last night, he didn’t, which is  sign that he was responsible. 

As for other decisions. If Madden, McCurry etc are the elite referees in Scotland I dread to think how poor the rest are.

I do t but into  this corrupt malarkey, they (and their linesman) are  just absolutely shite. 

Archived