Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

McGregor goes fucking nuts at the ref every time if there is even the slightest chance he has been fouled. As far as I can recall last night, he didn’t, which is  sign that he was responsible.

Exactly.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, beararse said:

Nowt wrong with their goal. Keeper made a cunt of it. Simple as.

McGregor goes fucking nuts at the ref every time if there is even the slightest chance he has been fouled. As far as I can recall last night, he didn’t, which is  sign that he was responsible. 

As for other decisions. If Madden, McCurry etc are the elite referees in Scotland I dread to think how poor the rest are.

I do t but into  this corrupt malarkey, they (and their linesman) are  just absolutely shite. 

That’s bollocks  mate, answer me this, had any Rangers player challenged their keeper the same way, does the goal stand ? 

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Nowt wrong with their goal. Keeper made a cunt of it. Simple as.

As for other decisions. If Madden, McCurry etc are the elite referees in Scotland I dread to think how poor the rest are.

I do t but into  this corrupt malarkey, they (and their linesman) are  just absolutely shite. 

See if they're just shite, gonna please explain how the shite only runs one way.

4 games- last night, sheepat home, scum away and cup final, we had AT LEAST 20 big wrong decisions against us. How many, if any, went in our favour? Why if they're shite is it not 50/50 ish?

Give me one game this season where we were beneficiaries of more than one big wrongly awarded decision in our favour?

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

So.... what are we going to do about this as a fanbase? 

Bombard the SFA with phonecalls, emails, tweets, Facebook public messages etc to air our grievances at this ridiculous nonsense or are we staying on our own forums to constantly moan about how unfairly and poorly our players are being treated by the blatant biased refereeing?? 

Come on guys and girls/ladies, surely we can all do something within ourselves rather than leaving it to our cowardice board to do it....cause we ALL know that is never going to happen in a year of Sundays. 

We need all our supporters to get together and get it sorted.  I'm no good at this stuff but I will happily follow the lead of any Bear on here who is and I know there are a few who are. 

@D'Artagnan ? 

(I have only read the first page so if it's already been mentioned I'll get to it)

Did he not leave this forum a few years ago?

10 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We can keep complaining about ref's but it is simply ignoring the bigger problem.

The formation and tactics simply are not working now. Teams have caught on to it. We create very little from open play.

We create very little because cunts are literally getting away with kicking fuck out of us with impunity. I can’t see a problem that’s bigger than that and to dismiss it your part of the problem 

15 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s bollocks  mate, answer me this, had any Rangers player challenged their keeper the same way, does the goal stand ? 

Can’t really answer that as it’s a hypothetical question.

In my opinion, and McGregor’s given his lack of reaction, it was a perfectly good goal. 

Scottish referees are simply inept.

We see a disproportionate amount of bad decisions go against us because we have the majority of possession in most games so tend to be fouled more. That fuels conspiracy theories 

Go into any teams fans forum and there will be a topic regards poor refereeing. It’s the nature of the beast. Everybody debates/hates referees.

Also, corruption only gets mentioned by teams who aren’t winning, or are close to winning but fail.

celtic fans banged on about corrupt referees when we were winning everything.The system wasn’t corrupt. They were just looking for excuses threw red mist. 

Hugh Dallas got a coin to the temple for his efforts.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

See if they're just shite, gonna please explain how the shite only runs one way.

4 games- last night, sheepat home, scum away and cup final, we had AT LEAST 20 big wrong decisions against us. How many, if any, went in our favour? Why if they're shite is it not 50/50 ish?

Give me one game this season where we were beneficiaries of more than one big wrongly awarded decision in our favour?

I’m sure if I sat through reruns of the games and somehow parked my bias towards Rangers I could identify decisions that went for us.

It’s only natural to view similar incidents in a different light, whether you are an opposing fan and from within your own support. 

I’m not going to waste my time trying to justify my opinion to the level you seem to work at, I will however point out that there have been numerous occasions where Morelos and other Rangers players could have been booked but weren’t over the last two years.

Kent punched Brown in the centre circle at Parkhead and nowt happened.

Cant remember who it was (possibly Arfield) booted Brown in the baws at Ibrox.

Im pretty certain I could list a whole load of hard luck stories for other teams if I could be arsed, but I can’t.

9 minutes ago, beararse said:

Can’t really answer that as it’s a hypothetical question.

In my opinion, and McGregor’s given his lack of reaction, it was a perfectly good goal. 

Scottish referees are simply inept.

We see a disproportionate amount of bad decisions go against us because we have the majority of possession in most games so tend to be fouled more. That fuels conspiracy theories 

Go into any teams fans forum and there will be a topic regards poor refereeing. It’s the nature of the beast. Everybody debates/hates referees.

Also, corruption only gets mentioned by teams who aren’t winning, or are close to winning but fail.

celtic fans banged on about corrupt referees when we were winning everything.The system wasn’t corrupt. They were just looking for excuses threw red mist. 

Hugh Dallas got a coin to the temple for his efforts.

We won last night and corruption was there to be seen. You obviously can’t see it, no bother mate  you carry on just believing that it’s just down to poor standards. 

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

I’m sure if I sat through reruns of the games and somehow parked my bias towards Rangers I could identify decisions that went for us.

It’s only natural to view similar incidents in a different light, whether you are an opposing fan and from within your own support. 

I’m not going to waste my time trying to justify my opinion to the level you seem to work at, I will however point out that there have been numerous occasions where Morelos and other Rangers players could have been booked but weren’t over the last two years.

Im pretty certain I could list a whole load of hard luck stories for other teams if I could be arsed, but I can’t.

you could almost be one of them with that post . Jesus 

9 hours ago, xaldub said:

Yup, if you get a chance to have a look at the incident on video you can easily see he looks over his left shoulder to watch for McGregor then just simply jumps up making himself as big as he can to put McGregor off. It's a foul .... for obstruction.

We lost a cup final in 89 for much less . Bob Valantine being the cunt of the day back then 

13 minutes ago, beararse said:

Well give me just a little of your time if you're confident. Big decisions not trivial throw in or keep kicks. Penalties, 2nd yellow cards not given, straight reds, blatant incomprehensible yellows not given etc. Which ones went for us in those 4 games?

You know how in recent games every one seems to say that was the worst performance by a ref yet and why, it's rare so it should be readily recollectable surely this season when you left feeling those views for us? And ive said this season, not last season when Kent was sent off for that offence.

The whole forum seems aggrieved by refs but you cant be arsed justifying why so many go against. Maybe you just cant. 

18 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

We won last night and corruption was there to be seen. You obviously can’t see it, no bother mate  you carry on just believing that it’s just down to poor standards. 

So answer me this, if it’s corruption that’s to blame then why can’t we seems to pass or press as well as the first half of the season? 
id that down to corrupt officials? No it isn’t.

Also, name me one clear and obvious incident that has changed the outcome of one of our league matches this season?

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Well give me just a little of your time if you're confident. Big decisions not trivial throw in or keep kicks. Penalties, 2nd yellow cards not given, straight reds, blatant incomprehensible yellows not given etc. Which ones went for us in those 4 games?

You know how in recent games every one seems to say that was the worst performance by a ref yet and why, it's rare so it should be readily recollectable surely this season when you left feeling those views for us? And ive said this season, not last season when Kent was sent off for that offence.

The whole forum seems aggrieved by refs but you cant be arsed justifying why so many go against. Maybe you just cant. 

And let's not forget all the game changers the scum have been given so far 

Clancy getting 2 bheast home games in a row .Unheard of .2 pens for scum .Both just downright bias for me

Walsh at Accies and not sending off the thumb .Sending off Accies player 

Absolutely nothing against 

11 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Ano we never get them in cup finals when we are 1 nil down

We did in cup final 

Blatant as you would ever see 

yet Colum denied us another 2

Infact the one with Alfredo going down was more a pen ,than the one Clancy gave scum v Ross County 

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

So answer me this, if it’s corruption that’s to blame then why can’t we seems to pass or press as well as the first half of the season? 

Also, name me one clear and obvious incident that has changed the outcome of one of our league matches this season?

Penalty beaton failed to give at pittodrie. Gave a foul so that wasnt in question but even though hes 4 yards away he doesnt give a pen when the foul was on the 18yd line. 2 points cost to us

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

Penalty not given at Pittodrie.

Offside goal in the cup final with 3 players offside.

Corruption does not guarantee we lose games but it’s like playing a man down which can a) make it harder to win and b) can change matches at key stages of a game.

If we were playing well we’d beat teams in spite of the refereeing but we notice it more now because we are playing shite and that makes the margins of victory much finer therefore every decision made can have a large bearing on the outcome.

Are you seriously telling me that Stevenson’s foul was not a yellow?

By any chance are you one of the bears that vote for the SNP?

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You talking about the last 4 games?

if so, we’ve been fucking abysmal. So much so we are looking at whether refereeing has cost us the game against teams we should be playing off the park.

Aberdeen could have beaten us given the number of clear cut chances they created.  Can’t recall any big decisions influencing the games v Hearts we were just shite.

Similarly,  last night and the games v Ross County and St Mitten, we won the game but struggled to put it beyond doubt due our laborious and predictable play.

Didnt cover ourselves in glory v the mighty Stranraer either.

whilst the level of refereeing is deplorable, I believe it be just that: deplorable but not corrupt. You disgree. That’s the beauty of a fan’s forum.

How many poor decisions can you recall going against us in the league when we were scoring for fun in the first half of the season?  

When it comes to refereeing a Rangers game, it's easier for the refs not to give us the big decisions, rather than risk making a mistake that wins us the game - the backlash from us unfairly getting 3 points isn't worth the hassle to them, it's simple as that tbh.

As for their goal, if you jump into the keeper and don’t win the ball cleanly in today’s game it’s a foul all day long. 
Whittaker didn’t get near the ball and impeded McGregor, it’s a foul on the goalie. 

At the time I thought McGregor had made a cunt of it as well, but it’s a foul. 

Archived