Ianis Hagi

Robmc1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

He's had 2 games....lets wait until the end of the season

Agreed but all I commented on was what I have seen so far and the lads work ethic is first class. I’ve endured enough negativity surrounding our club over the last few weeks so I won’t apologise for celebrating something so positive 👍

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

The way he finds space and some of the runs he makes are top class. He’s not just talented but has a proper football intelligence with it. Now we just need some players with the footballing brain to see it and he could do some incredible things.

Noticed twice Borna and hm on the same wavelength 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Na the boy is class and our outstanding player tonight he will not let us down, many others might though.

He was great the night no doubt about that but as I said lets wait

17 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

The way he finds space and some of the runs he makes are top class. He’s not just talented but has a proper football intelligence with it. Now we just need some players with the footballing brain to see it and he could do some incredible things.

He was making brilliant little runs in to space all game but no one seem to notice or were happier passing it sideways or backwards, especially Davis.

Hopefully once the other players start getting used to his runs I can see Hagi being the key creative player for us.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t know where he’s going or where he’s gonnae go,

I guess he’s got his reasons but I just don’t wanna know, 

Cause for 21 years I’ve been living next door to hagi...
Hagi? 

Ianis fuckin hagi.

i’ll accept a ban for this tbh

Quite like it tbf 😂

Players weren’t on his level. 2 or 3 times he played a world class ball and our players are standing on their heels. 

He’s a very good player but the thing I liked was when he got fouled in the first half and didn’t get it he got up and chased down the player and made him boot it out the park. Commitment and none of this rolling about nonsense 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Skillful as hell, looked a yard off it especially for scottish football, but can be very pleased with his debut. 

He'll be a player and a half when he's fully up to speed.

he only had about 50 mins of game time December so to be expected

Archived