Ianis Hagi

Robmc1

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t know where he’s going or where he’s gonnae go,

I guess he’s got his reasons but I just don’t wanna know, 

Cause for 21 years I’ve been living next door to hagi...
Hagi? 

Ianis fuckin hagi.

i’ll accept a ban for this tbh

Bus is singing this Saturday mate.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pcbear said:

He says he is both, prefers passing with one and shooting with the other.

The point I was trying to make is he started out left-footed and has mastered both. It is impossible to tell which he prefers because he has no favourite. It is a rare talent.

17 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Noticed twice Borna and hm on the same wavelength 

Agreed. I think the two of them show that’s it’s not just ability but at the really top level it’s about having that intelligence aswell. In that regard it’s evident they are a class above the rest of the squad.

Observations:

In terms of technique he's miles ahead of most of Scottish football and most of our squad tbh.

He's got quite a bit of bite and fight to him but he will need to get even tougher to deal with the hammer throwers.

His appetite for the game was exceptional. He's trying hard to prove himself but he has an energy and dynamism that is very promising.

Not scared to put a foot in and track back. A Steven Gerrard style of player.

What a fucking goal. Most of our other players would have been looking for a cross or a square ball in those circumstances. We need guys who go for these sort of chances.

Brilliant start from the lad, on the evidence of a game and a quarter he seems like a no brainer to get signed up for a permanent deal.

Great start from Hagi.  He hardly knows our players so is essentially playing and hoping others might read his movement and passes.

One of the best young players in Europe by all accounts. Shocked that we managed to sign him to be honest.

He has the potential to become a star player for us once he settles in. His movement, skill and set piece play are what all of us supporters have been crying out for all season. On top of that he clearly has bottle and thrives on pressure. 

Potentially our best signing this season. Fingers crossed. X

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Great start from Hagi.  He hardly knows our players so is essentially playing and hoping others might read his movement and passes.

One of the best young players in Europe by all accounts. Shocked that we managed to sign him to be honest.

He has the potential to become a star player for us once he settles in. His movement, skill and set piece play are what all of us supporters have been crying out for all season. On top of that he clearly has bottle and thrives on pressure. 

Potentially our best signing this season. Fingers crossed. X

Let’s not get carried away, one of the best young players in Europe wouldn’t struggle for game time at Genk ffs, sure he’s obviously got potential and he’s made a fantastic start but don’t put too much pressure on him ffs.

When he came on against Aberdeen, got his first ball...instantly turned and ran towards their defence, i knew this boy is what we needed. To get a goal on his first official start and such an important goal can only be a massive confidence boost.

I hope the players start to play around him, he's got such a good confidence and is very positive, i reckon Kent and Morelos will start to feel comfortable running behind the defence in time knowing a ball will be coming.

He's what we have been shouting out for over the years, a game changer. He threatened for 84 minutes, never slowed down. He keeps it up he'll be an absolute star.

As was already said. If we get 55 in May. Remember this goal, it may have been the difference.

Archived