Ianis Hagi

Robmc1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him play 90mins at the under21 euros and he was class 

Couldn’t believe we had the chance to get him in on a trial basis ,Thought to myself there must be something wrong with his attitude or mentality causing Gene to get shot of him so quickly on such a deal .

What Iv saw so far in a Rangers jersey has confused me no end .Maybe just maybe this brilliant talent has found somewhere where he can settle and really start his pro career ,he doesn’t hide ,he has ability by the barrel load ,we could have a new hero 

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Let’s not get carried away, one of the best young players in Europe wouldn’t struggle for game time at Genk ffs, sure he’s obviously got potential and he’s made a fantastic start but don’t put too much pressure on him ffs.

I don't think he is a member on here so doubt what I say will stress him out.

Sorry for being positive about a young talented player. Clearly not what a supporter is meant to do.

Go and wipe your chin, eh?😂

This lad has a bit of magic in his locker. Refreshing to watch and he'll only get better as he adjusts to the hammer throwers in this shitehole. As to plan the ref offered him no protection.

This lad may just the difference in us taking this title in he's just what we need. You can see he wants it. Doesn't hide. 

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Every inch of space he generated with a feint or step over he utilized, drove into or used the time to get his head up and pick a pass.

Contrast that with what we get from Kent and all his flicks and tricks.

Yeah the drop off from players since the break has been very noticable.  Hopefully the purpose and desire and skill Hagi showed gives the likes of Kent a kick up the arse👍

Just now, badjon said:

Yeah the drop off from players since the break has been very noticable.  Hopefully the purpose and desire and skill Hagi showed gives the likes of Kent a kick up the arse👍

Kent had one good game before the OF game. His goal in the OF game was genuinely top class. Other than that and the goal at Hamilton he's done fuck all to justify paying 7 million for him.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I really like him. He’s an intelligent runner off the ball and has superb technique.

Not getting too excited yet but he certainly looks a proper footballer.

If we had two of him, we would've been sorted tbh.

He was making great diagonal runs in and around the box and showing for the ball constantly, but nobody was seeing it.

He was also trying to slip passes through outside the box, looking for runners, but nobody was showing for the pass.

Hopefully the more he trains with the team, the better the link up play gets.

55 minutes ago, gj923 said:

He was great the night no doubt about that but as I said lets wait

I would normally agree mate but watching him closely in the second half from the E E he is a real footballer IMO. His desire and ability was just so far ahead of most of our players I cannot see him not doing well until the end of the season and hopefully will be here for the next one as well. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

He was making great diagonal runs in and around the box and showing for the ball constantly, but nobody was seeing it.

He was also trying to slip passes through outside the box, looking for runners, but nobody was showing for the pass.

2 Hagis lol.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Hes not afraid to show for the ball, one of the few to do so in first half. Ok not everything came off but at least he was trying to create. Only been with us a week so it's a pleasing start and I'm sure he'll get up to speed with his team mates soon enough. 

From the 1st minute when he was clearly fouled, ref didnt give he got up chased ball to corner and slide in to try get block on it!

He already knows what its all about.

No fucking about on the ground holding his ankle wanting the physio on when he has been fouled...gets up gets on with it n asks for the ball again.

This boys gets it!!

25 minutes ago, soulboy said:

without trawling through pages and pages of the match thread who was it that said they don't see what he brings to the team come on own up. 😜😆😆

I did in the first half.

Much improved in the second half with a fantastic goal.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t know where he’s going or where he’s gonnae go,

I guess he’s got his reasons but I just don’t wanna know, 

Cause for 21 years I’ve been living next door to hagi...
Hagi? 

Ianis fuckin hagi.

i’ll accept a ban for this tbh

Fkn quality 

Archived