Absolutely done with this country

born a blue nose

I've left Scotland now. Apart from a few remaining family members and Rangers I've no links to the place.

It's a filthy nationalist cesspit. I hope Rangers follow me south, sometime in the near future.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got out just in time, was depressing as fuck living in that republican shitehole!!

I honestly don’t know how any bluenose will be able to live in glesga if they fenian bastards do get 10iar, the thought alone gives me the fucking fear they already have the full MSM bumming them (No pun intended😁)...up at every opportunity , and with the refs, the sfa and the snp in yer corner it’s definitely within the realms of possibility, to a neutral it’s probably an inevitability .

we get free prescriptions  but we don't get some cancer drugs that they do in England its the way the snp  use the  nhs funding  as for free tution fees they have cancelled thousands of university placements to pay for tution fees that's why we are  short of teachers and doctors corrupt to the core  hate the bastards

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I've left Scotland now. Apart from a few remaining family members and Rangers I've no links to the place.

It's a filthy nationalist cesspit. I hope Rangers follow me south, sometime in the near future.

Me too, absolutely disgusted how Scotland has turned out.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone with a job down south give me a PM. Fuck staying in this disgrace of a cesspit any longer. I’ve never been so angry watching a game of football in my life .

Grow up. Shitey attention seeking "poor, poor me" teenage girl type post. Eejit.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone with a job down south give me a PM. Fuck staying in this disgrace of a cesspit any longer. I’ve never been so angry watching a game of football in my life .

According to some poor wee soul on the reaction thread you’re not allowed to get angry at the game. 

1 hour ago, berkshirebear said:

To be fair the SNP give Scots free meds, uni etc. They are using the extra funding they receive to buy votes. 

The free meds will have to be paid for . Somewhere along the line . Major crisis incoming with that one i fear 

I along with others on here regularly watch at Ibrox and at the English team of our choice.   So it is pretty easy to draw comparisons between  the standards of refereeing in England and the standards of refereeing in Rangers’ games.

After watching the refereeing performance tonight I can only conclude that we are looking at corruption on an epic scale. 

Archived