Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
graeme_4

Supporters at Ibrox

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s been like that at every ground in every country in the world. 

Nah, I've been to plenty other games & the home fans don't give anywhere near the same abuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, One Jock Wallace said:

Nah, I've been to plenty other games & the home fans don't give anywhere near the same abuse. 

Maybe the do not have the same expectation we do.

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weve had some great euro nights under the lights at ibrox this just this season and a lot of that is the fans in great voice driving us on... I love the fact we are right ontop of the pitch and can influence the outcome of games more in our favour than not. It's just been an unpredictable start to 2020..but last nights performance from being behind to winning can only do us fans and team wonders. But am 37 and I've known nothing but success for the most part. But younger supporters view things a bit different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've sat in the same seat for 15 years now and there`s a few guys (in there 40s) who come in pissed, shout absolute pi*h at the players then leave at half time if we`re leading for the boozer.. 

The younger lads from their bus leave 15 minutes from FT after talking more about what bint they're going to hump at the weekend than they do about the game..

We`re a strange lot

falkirkNS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Tin hat on , the songs are shite to , we’ve fell into only the ub can start songs , I know that isn’t the case but it’s just became that way , after we scored  the second goal last night , follow follow Glasgow Rangers started , no bite to it whatsoever , Derry’s walls should have been the song all day long and the full stadium would have belter it out 

Any time DW is getting belted out, heard it vs Hhibs, the whole place gets a massive lift and i feel that positively impacts on the players.  Trendy songs are ok but need to be mixed with the classics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

I've sat in the same seat for 15 years now and there`s a few guys (in there 40s) who come in pissed, shout absolute pi*h at the players then leave at half time if we`re leading for the boozer.. 

The younger lads from their bus leave 15 minutes from FT after talking more about what bint they're going to hump at the weekend than they do about the game..

We`re a strange lot

Lucky bastards..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

I don't usually care about people leaving early but the amount of people piling out on 75minutes or even before last night was mental.

These people are an embarrassment, we are chasing a fucking league title! Obviously there are people with genuine reasons for leaving early but no nearly 15000 fucking off at the 75 minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Maybe if the team were offering up something close to an acceptable standard of football they wouldn’t need to worry about this 

No one wants to watch us pass the ball around the edge of the box for 20 minutes to create one chance that will probably end in a horrendous attempt at a finish 

Standards.

Beat Porto and Feyenoord the atmosphere was still pish 

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rlm said:

Weve had some great euro nights under the lights at ibrox this just this season and a lot of that is the fans in great voice driving us on... I love the fact we are right ontop of the pitch and can influence the outcome of games more in our favour than not. It's just been an unpredictable start to 2020..but last nights performance from being behind to winning can only do us fans and team wonders. But am 37 and I've known nothing but success for the most part. But younger supporters view things a bit different. 

The atmosphere was decent after the goals in the group stage , shite the rest of the game compared to the constant wall of noise in years gon by 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we say the scum are easily offended ffs?

Who gives a fuck who leaves early and aside the fact it's none of your business.

As for cunts ranting at games. It's football ffs. Without the passion, it's nothing. Just look at the match threads on here, before, during and after a game. Fuckng madness, but so fucking what?

The usual fucking uber staunch point scoring and most don't even fucking attend.

A divided support, like the divided shitehole we live in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And we say the scum are easily offended ffs?

Who gives a fuck who leaves early and aside the fact it's none of your business.

As for cunts ranting at games. It's football ffs. Without the passion, it's nothing. Just look at the match threads on here, before, during and after a game. Fuckng madness, but so fucking what?

The usual fucking uber staunch point scoring and most don't even fucking attend.

A divided support, like the divided shitehole we live in. 

K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving early is just that. They were there, and the club got the money. Not my scene but usually makes getting out the Albion easier when they leave at 75.

The rumblings/disquiet/booing  /  is a totally separate subject. Just what the opposition want and counterproductive.  Just not being a supporter - merely a paying customer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Ibrox is an absolute shambles these days, it’s full of greeting faced cunts who love nothing more than to get on players backs.

Gerrard has even mentioned the fact he needs the crowd with them for certain home games this year, stuff like that shouldn’t need to be said.

No point even starting on the subway loyal, fucking embarrassing. 

Anyone, everyone, shop somebody next to you for singing big bad words, Ibrox has been done since we bent over in 2005, Uefa and the SFA,  sadly the new age support is not the same.

Sket, Blue Avenger and Escobar like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've often thought  large sections of our support are more harmful to the team than helpful and tbh I do t understand it.

Sure I dont mind a wee moan but it can be poisonous towards our own team and that only ever helps he opposition.

Naturally people will disagree with that and say they are entitled to boo or whatever but as I said I do t see the point......as well sitting in with the away section.

graeme_4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ibrox is hostile and always will be. Although I love it but I feel intimidated round my own at the times when things aren’t going our way. I’m an honest bear. If players deserve criticism I will give it but I’ve found it hard this season to. We’ve came a long long way! 
 

all I know is we are definitely back either if we win it or not. They aren’t confident anymore unlike previous seasons WATP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Anyone, everyone, shop somebody next to you for singing big bad words, Ibrox has been done since we bent over in 2005, Uefa and the SFA,  sadly the new age support is not the same.

Plenty old codgers round me in the main stand and people of all ages. All I see is dedication to the cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lucasloyal said:

Ibrox is hostile and always will be. Although I love it but I feel intimidated round my own at the times when things aren’t going our way. I’m an honest bear. If players deserve criticism I will give it but I’ve found it hard this season to. We’ve came a long long way! 
 

all I know is we are definitely back either if we win it or not. They aren’t confident anymore unlike previous seasons WATP

giphy.gif.edd0cac3d411a6042a8916ef827ac306.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Anyone, everyone, shop somebody next to you for singing big bad words, Ibrox has been done since we bent over in 2005, Uefa and the SFA,  sadly the new age support is not the same.

100%

 

This "grass on fellow fans" culture the club is ramming down our throats is absolutely pathetic,but completely sums us as a club,and this snowflake society up.

falkirkNS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...