Kenny Miller finally retires

G.E.C.

A very sad day for Scottish football and good neighbourliness.  Kenny was loved by both sides of the football community in Glasgow, albeit not at the same time. And he also had many  friends in the media who he would often take time out in the dressing room to share his knowledge with, often before the biggest of games. And he was also unique amongst Scottish players, mainly due to the brownish tinge on his skin which continued all through the winter. 

He will be missed, but I expect in the tradition of team mates such as Barry Ferguson he will now be employed in media by courageous newspapers and the impartial BBC to defend for, and deflect from, cellic players innocent players who remain  victimised in Scottish football, and will also help highlight moments of alleged indiscretion by  Colombians who play for Rangers. 

Anyone going down to the candlelight vigil and huddle at George Square tonight ?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to him ..... whatever he ends up doing ..... Kenny Miller as a player has given me  too many great memories ..... and scored too many goals for us for me to hold any ill will against him for joining the scum .... fuck them anyway .... he has made up for it and has proven his true allegiance is to us.

🇬🇧

I like Kenny, was a great player for us and I wish him all the best, however I'll never call him a Rangers legend because he played for them

Still I'll never forget the game after he came back and put two past them with their "oh my God you signed Kenny" sign, a glorious day

The very best of luck Kenny I loved watching you from afar, your goals against them were special.

I see a rumour that you may come out to OZ as assistant manager for the Newcastle Jets it would be special for all the Rangers fans out here.

17 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

His retirement statement is interesting. Shows pics from his whole career except them. Makes a specific point of singling out Rangers and Walter Smith for praise very much nailing his colours to the mast. Personally I wish him well and think he was a good servant for us in all his spells, but that period of signing for them always baffled me. Perhaps he might talk about it in some future interview. 

I've made decisions in my life that I later regretted and chose not to speak about.

Is there anyone who hasn't?

Archived