Kenny Miller finally retires

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I've made decisions in my life that I later regretted and chose not to speak about.

Is there anyone who hasn't?

There’s bad decisions, and then there is thumping their badge. 

And that’s without considering jumping ship mid campaign while in the form of his life to chase money in Turkey, disregarding Warburton’s instructions, leaking to the record, undermining Pedro and Murty to try and get the managers gig himself - list goes on...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exceptional player during long spells of his career, mainly with us.
Model pro in terms of fitness, and a role model for younger players.

Think the leaks and him drifting out of position during his last spell with us (as well as signing for them obviously) have tainted his history with the club somewhat, but he did us a great turn over the years. good luck to him. Hopefully he doesn't turn into another terry butcher and put the boot in where and when he can to ruin what respect from us he has left.

36 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

He couldnt lose respect in my eyes as I've had absolutely none for him since he went to celtic.

I dont really remember it happening as i was only a sniper, so I guess I don't have the same level of disdain for him as most.

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

It's his next door neighbour I feel sorry for tbh. 

Kenny scored plenty of important goals for us.  

But the neighbour is now bereft of any ITK transfer gossip kudos and that is sad. 

He was right though. 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

And that’s without considering jumping ship mid campaign while in the form of his life to chase money in Turkey, disregarding Warburton’s instructions, leaking to the record, undermining Pedro and Murty to try and get the managers gig himself - list goes on...

Prove it

Kenny Miller is a mercenary who made up for his lack of ability with hard work and running.  He’s had a good career.  Should’ve retired a few years ago and tied his hand at management with Livingston (I think it was).  

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s a whole lot of accusations there, did he shag your bird that you have that much hatred for him as it seems personal.

Can you prove he did all those things you accuse him doing ? I can prove he played for us on 3 separate times and never let us down during those times.

On 06/02/2020 at 18:45, Zappa6995 said:

Cheers Kenny, thanks for the memories of which there are many, good luck on your retirement.

Was at the game and thought no chance we can play 9 v 11 for another 30 minutes.  Best placed header I've seen. Thanks Kenny.

9 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Was at the game and thought no chance we can play 9 v 11 for another 30 minutes.  Best placed header I've seen. Thanks Kenny.

Aye, I don't know how I feel about him tbh. Haven't got over Lafferty and Davis etc. but at the same time Miller has given a lot of memories, knocked his cunt in for us unlike many others at our lowest.

16 hours ago, piperpete said:

That’s a whole lot of accusations there, did he shag your bird that you have that much hatred for him as it seems personal.

Can you prove he did all those things you accuse him doing ? I can prove he played for us on 3 separate times and never let us down during those times.

He did when he fucked off to Turkey mid-campaign. 

And he absolutely let us down in his third spell, despite a few high points. 

On 06/02/2020 at 16:39, Leeds_Bear said:

Hopefully he gets a deal with a broadcaster and we have another Rangers leaning pundit. We need them. 

Brought lots to us and hope he goes on to have a good career in management and punditry on our behalf.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

He did when he fucked off to Turkey mid-campaign. 

And he absolutely let us down in his third spell, despite a few high points. 

Club sold him, he was under contract but don’t let facts get in your way of your hatred for him,

3 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

"Unbelievably the 9 men of Rangers..."

What a day. But from what I remember we played atrociously? :lol: Still, its the sort of fight that we lacked for so long and we're starting to see crawl back in now..

We got battered that day.

Craig Thomson sent off Kevin Thomson for fouling Steven Thomson.

Archived