***The Official Hamilton V Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The whole back four have been terrible today. I’m giving Tav a pass as he’s clearly not fit. 

Goldson doesn’t half make some shocking decisions. Some of the runners he chooses to follow when defending is really suspect.

Centre half is an area where we need a big upgrade in the Summer IMO.

Goldson is too inconsistent, Katic and Edmundson are a bit rough around the edges and I’ve never been convinced by Helendar yet.

1 minute ago, bgally said:

Too many sloppy players out there again,wtf did the team get up to in that winter break ? i think it should be given a body swerve next year.

Now c'mon Rangers let's see a better 2nd half and do this lot i also hope Morelos puts his shooting boots on as he seems to be wearing the wrong pair.

What we going to do ,play league games when everybody else is away ,it’s not our choice to have a break 

Aribo is dung, again! Contributes fuck all. A man down.

Gerrard not learning from when he dropped Katic last season we dropped points. Others in the team have had seriously bad runs of games and he persists with them, but when it comes to Katic, he's benched. Must have shagged his mrs.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The lack of an alternative is killing us. Warburton was slated for having no alternative but for some reason Gerrard is getting a free pass.

Where the fuck have you been all week, ive been arguing this all week and people seem to think it's just the players

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

On that performance I would go to 3 at the back.

Aribo and Stewart off

Edmundson Goldson Katic 

Tav  Arfield   Kamara  Barisic 

Hagi 

Morelos     Stewart

Fuck, Stewart must be shite if he's getting taken off when he's not even on.

We do the same shit every single game, Hagi is looking good because he offers something a bit different & hasn't had the chance yet to mould into the same style that the rest are in.

We get the ball wide, hit the first man with the cross then pass it back and start again. We need to try something a bit different

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

On that performance I would go to 3 at the back.

Aribo and Stewart off

Edmundson Goldson Katic 

Tav  Arfield   Kamara  Barisic 

Hagi 

Morelos     Stewart

You on the sauce mate?  Tough to take Stewart off when he never started. 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

We do the same shit every single game, Hagi is looking good because he offers something a bit different & hasn't had the chance yet to mould into the same style that the rest are in.

We get the ball wide, hit the first man with the cross then pass it back and start again. We need to try something a bit different

Aye like not hitting the first man and picking out a Rangers player. 

Archived