***The Official Hamilton V Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So no change up front he simply helps out the midfield if he feels they are getting overun. 
We aren’t getting over run in midfield we simply can’t pass worth a fuck. 

I agree we aren't getting over run but we aren’t winning the middle of the part either 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Take your blinkers off. Tav has been miles off the pace so far today.

Blinkers. 🤣

Merely said greeting about him and saying we need a right sided Barisic after the goal was ridiculous given Barisic has been much, much worse today. Usual favourites getting it easier than the go to pinatas. There's your blinkers right there.

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Hagi is looking good because he offers something a bit different & hasn't had the chance yet to mould into the same style that the rest are in.

That’s my worry. Give it another few weeks and he will probably look as interchangeable as the rest of them do because he’ll have been coached to play a certain way and had the “gallus” coached out of him.

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Keevins is a cock

I fully agree, but our shooting is terrible, our goals return based on shots at goal is prob the worse I have ever seen.

So far we have had 11 shots at goal, with a 1 goal return.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

That’s my worry. Give it another few weeks and he will probably look as interchangeable as the rest of them do because he’ll have been coached to play a certain way and had the “gallus” trained out of him.

Yep that's exactly what will happen, prime example of that is Kent, looks like hes had everything that was good taken out of him

Archived