***The Official Hamilton V Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Alan Muir it says on SFA web page. I cannot remember if he is one of the worst ones or just bad. :pipe:

Got to the point now it’s irrelevant who is in charge, you know we’re getting shafted. Last season that cunt Walsh booked Morelos in every game he officiated us, stand out case was at Johnston away, last minute winner and he never left the park or anything untoward yet still received a booking. If that doesn’t imply he’s got a bias to look for offences from one player then nothing will 

52 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Alan Muir it says on SFA web page. I cannot remember if he is one of the worst ones or just bad. :pipe:

God I’m slow 

so that’s why we were discussing him earlier 

was driving up from England .

Well I guess if he gives us anything .It will be another year ,before he gets another game in top league 

59 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ve still got a place in north London and fucked if I’d move back 😂. Won’t rule it out completely in case we become a republican state lol 

I was driving around there yesterday at 3 different Howdens trying to get what I was after, Highbury,Hornsey and one up Tottenham way fuckin chaos trying to get around mid morning time, 20mph speed limits all over now but even if it was 5mph I would not have broken it.

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I was driving around there yesterday at 3 different Howdens trying to get what I was after, Highbury,Hornsey and one up Tottenham way fuckin chaos trying to get around mid morning time, 20mph speed limits all over now but even if it was 5mph I would not have broken it.

Can you get me ticket fir Chelsea v Spurs in few weeks mate ? 
cmon on 

———————-Fod—————--—-

—Edmundson——Goldson—-Katic—

Tav— Kamara/Arfield—-Davis——-Barisic

———————-Hagi——————

———Morelos———Kamberi/Stewart—-

Tav and Barisic pushing rite up as wings backs

We r so predictable with how we play 4-3-3 and teams know that

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you get me ticket fir Chelsea v Spurs in few weeks mate ? 
cmon on 

I have zero interest in any London teams, ive been to see them all but none have grabbed me and I don't bother now, I walk down to Ebbsfleet who are in the National League (conference)now and again to get my live football fix , the games are mostly rubbish but you can get a beer in the ground, before they were promoted you could take it on to the terracing watching the match, all very civilised, EPL imo is over rated.  

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Got to the point now it’s irrelevant who is in charge, you know we’re getting shafted. Last season that cunt Walsh booked Morelos in every game he officiated us, stand out case was at Johnston away, last minute winner and he never left the park or anything untoward yet still received a booking. If that doesn’t imply he’s got a bias to look for offences from one player then nothing will 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Dont know why but I have a feeling that this cunts gonna be a cheating bastard.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

God I’m slow 

so that’s why we were discussing him earlier 

was driving up from England .

Well I guess if he gives us anything .It will be another year ,before he gets another game in top league 

Well guys if I was not worried before I certainly am now. :nailbiting:       :happy:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Well guys if I was not worried before I certainly am now. :nailbiting:       :happy:

Ha ha it’s a given bud. If it’s one of the familiar faces then it’s not just the plastic pitch and the wind we need to worry about, the second worst team in our league get a complicit official to level it up a wee bit more. If it’s a unfamiliar face from down the leagues getting a chance to prove himself to gain promotion then fuck me id expect even worse. His only way upward is to hate Rangers and if I’m paranoid has the lower league Irish republican cunt been sanctioned for his Defoe tweet yet ? 

18 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha it’s a given bud. If it’s one of the familiar faces then it’s not just the plastic pitch and the wind we need to worry about, the second worst team in our league get a complicit official to level it up a wee bit more. If it’s a unfamiliar face from down the leagues getting a chance to prove himself to gain promotion then fuck me id expect even worse. His only way upward is to hate Rangers and if I’m paranoid has the lower league Irish republican cunt been sanctioned for his Defoe tweet yet ? 

I could not agree more mate, tomorrow might be difficult to say the least.

Hopefully we are both wrong 🤞🤞

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I could not agree more mate, tomorrow might be difficult to say the least.

Hopefully we are both wrong 🤞🤞

Nearly wasn’t going mate, hate the place, and Wednesday night had me raging even though we won, obviously went absolutely mental when the wee man scored but looking back in the pub after it with everything that went against us I gave my ticket to a wee guy that had never been before only to end up with another yesterday 😂😂

9 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

———————-Fod—————--—-

—Edmundson——Goldson—-Katic—

Tav— Kamara/Arfield—-Davis——-Barisic

———————-Hagi——————

———Morelos———Kamberi/Stewart—-

Tav and Barisic pushing rite up as wings backs

We r so predictable with how we play 4-3-3 and teams know that

Doesn’t matter what tactics or formation you use if the players are miles off it nothing will work.

Davis, Kent, Kamara, Jack, Aribo have done fuck all since tarriers game. Buffalo and Tav have been missing and getting back up to speed.

That’s where the issue lies.

Archived