***The Official Hamilton V Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probs not the thread for this but I find the Kamberi signing positive in many aspects but odd in others.

Signing a player who is cuptied when we need options to take the load off of Alfie is certainly a bit odd.

Makes me wonder how much of a part he will actually play at all.

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

Just seen the highlights, decent performance overall. Looks like we got off with one with Goldson

No we didn't, the rules state if your hand is below you when you are falling, or you have out your hand out to cushion a fall, then its not a hand ball

Screenshot_20200209-103955_Twitter.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No we didn't, the rules state if your hand is below you when you are falling, or you have out your hand out to cushion a fall, then its not a hand ball

Screenshot_20200209-103955_Twitter.jpg

Not entirely sure he was falling rather than poorly going for a header and misjudging it all.

Falling implies to me an element of losing balance or being out of control of your stability. Goldson put himself deliberately into that position, he dives at it he doesnt fall.

Not a stonewaller, I actually think it wasnt given as he didnt see it rather than a rule interpretation, but I'm delighted we got away with it as we absolutely did.

Archived