Rangers SFA Hearings outcomes

Smile

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

So the Rangers case has been adjourned so they can listen to  the boards reaction in order to punish further. Sneaky cunts.

Or the SFA have shat it after we presented a compelling case including pointing out inconsistencies riddled throughout the Scottish game.

On second thoughts, nah you're probably right 

i am telling you we need to start harassing the sfa don't leave it to the club

fans protests will bring this to national(outwith scotland) media and the sfa will be called out as corrupt

club 1872 should be mobilizing as we speak

not a one off march on hampden pish 

a full on week after week demo whenever the corrupt cuts have meetings

stay within the law disrupt them entering/leaving be a nuisance don't even need colours

it is time for this to end

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Brian Rice actually only got 5 game ban and that was for gambling ffs. 

Honestly mate that genuinely had me laughing. They are definitely at it now. I remember the Tim's claiming for years it was all favoured to us. What are they dirty, child abusing scum saying now

. If you try and view both clubs equally now there is genuinely no parity. Its indefensible now how we get treated. I'm pretty sad as a supporter these days and I'm not heavily involved in the board room side of things. 

5 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Not sure if any bears go to Scotland matches at all but if you do please stop, we need to start making our numbers count.

This. 

They can't blame the club, and it will hurt them.

A boycott of games at parkhead would be ideal, but the Dundee United boycott fiasco unfortunately proved our fans are no longer united, in my opinion, with the majority sticking their heads in the sand. 

I know that last bit sounds bad, but I really and sadly believe it is true.

8 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.  Same match, same incident, both cited under rule 203, yet one gets a 2match suspension, the other gets a censure. Guess which one gets the suspension.

Yeah we are all treated the same - my fucking arse.

What did that Hibs cunt only get a slap on the wrist??

We're the only ones to get any real punishment from both incidents: celtic got nothing and Hibs got a censure and a £1500 suspended fine.

I'll be raging if the club come out and say "we accept out punishment, now let's move on". 

We're an easy target here tbh.

What we really need is a Dominic Cummings/Alistair Campbell type strategist, spin doctor and media/PR expert.

Christ knows there is enough material to highlight the clear prejudice and someone skilled in these areas with such ammunition could then work out how to overcome it.

We are years behind where we need to be, especially against such a devious and extensive network of anti-Rangers operators.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

What we really need is a Dominic Cummings/Alistair Campbell type strategist, spin doctor and media/PR expert.

Christ knows there is enough material to highlight the clear prejudice and someone skilled in these areas with such ammunition could then work out how to overcome it.

We are years behind where we need to be, especially against such a devious and extensive network of anti-Rangers operators.

We've got Traynor ☹

Archived