Rangers SFA Hearings outcomes

Smile

Big Dunc got the jail. Ian Black got hammered for betting. Gazza got crucified for being Gazza. Rangers got fucked to Div 3 whilst other got minimal censure for similar. We have a permanent slot at the Compliance Officers punishment table whilst our enemy hardly know where the office is. Country unites to condemn racism until our black player is targeted.

SFA and scottish football. Corrupt to the core

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

What we really need is a Dominic Cummings/Alistair Campbell type strategist, spin doctor and media/PR expert.

Christ knows there is enough material to highlight the clear prejudice and someone skilled in these areas with such ammunition could then work out how to overcome it.

We are years behind where we need to be, especially against such a devious and extensive network of anti-Rangers operators.

I can only assume our board do not want to fight these bastards or they would have got the right person/s in years ago.

Surely they can see what we the fans do and that we are being shit on from a great height.

1 hour ago, scott12003 said:

i am telling you we need to start harassing the sfa don't leave it to the club

fans protests will bring this to national(outwith scotland) media and the sfa will be called out as corrupt

club 1872 should be mobilizing as we speak

not a one off march on hampden pish 

a full on week after week demo whenever the corrupt cuts have meetings

stay within the law disrupt them entering/leaving be a nuisance don't even need colours

it is time for this to end

We have the most apathetic support in world football

For the size of it .We guys would rather slag other bears off ,hold little personal grudges before attacking the real enemies 

It is what's needed but will never happen as long as I'm alive 

And even less chance off Gerrard attacking anything Bheasts or our club actually saying anything attacting this corrupt shower of bastards 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have the most apathetic support in world football

For the size of it .We guys would rather slag other bears off ,hold little personal grudges before attacking the real enemies 

It is what's needed but will never happen as long as I'm alive 

And even less chance off Gerrard attacking anything Bheasts or our club actually saying anything attacting this corrupt shower of bastards 

Wait til you see the No Confidence thread and read a couple of wins will make all ours sfa woes just disappear 😬

40 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I can only assume our board do not want to fight these bastards or they would have got the right person/s in years ago.

Surely they can see what we the fans do and that we are being shit on from a great height.

They don't care 

We get lip Sevices and bullshite for ST sales

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks there is something fishy in all this 

Did King sign something away to get control .And is he still keeping the club from going on the attack 

Or is it Park himself 🤔 Keeping his many bheastly business aquaintances happy

27 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

When the fuck are we going to start sticking up for ourselves

I'll go with "never".

Is there a single employee at Rangers, player or official, who gives the slightest indication of feeling mildly annoyed by these decisions?

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If the club does not issue a comprehensive, hard hitting statement within the next 48hrs (time to digest and address hearing outcome) enforced with numerous instances of inconsistency (take your pick of a multitude this season) I find it hard to assume that this is only as a consequence of a poor PR strategy.
I also find it hard to digest that the board are so far adrift of the growing anger and frustration of the core support, they have to act if nothing else but for their own self preservation.
The time has come to take a stance one way or another... 

Sad to to say the authorities along with every other hater are just ripping the piss out of the lot of us.

From the attacks on Alfie, no protection on the park, bias refereeing, bias disciplinary on both players and coaching staff, bias punditry, attacks by the media. Throw in racism, bigotry and corruption we have a full house.

All this has stepped up a notch since December 29. I dread to think the outcry if we had actually done something. Oh right, we beat the scum. The scaffold being erected for the hangman's  noose on the Gallows Gate as we speak.

Who is the next target for the treatment? I would hazard to guess Hagi. I could suggest Gerrard, but they're not so foolish to fuck with him being all too powerful with his English media connections and I doubt he'd take any prisoners.

Meanwhile back in the Edmiston Drive bunker, Robertson sucks his thumb thinking of new ways to bend over.

I'm simply lost for words on the silence of our board.

We need to get someone inside the SFA.

Not to fight our corner, as they will be silenced, but a whistle blower who can gather evidence on the illegal corruption that goes on in that organisation.

Only then, can we blow the lid on it, and force an Independent investigation, which will hopefully bring these cunts down.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sad to to say the authorities along with every other hater are just ripping the piss out of the lot of us.

From the attacks on Alfie, no protection on the park, bias refereeing, bias disciplinary on both players and coaching staff, bias punditry, attacks by the media. Throw in racism, bigotry and corruption we have a full house.

All this has stepped up a notch since December 29. I dread to think the outcry if we had actually done something. Oh right, we beat the scum. The scaffold being erected for the hangman's  noose on the Gallows Gate as we speak.

Who is the next target for the treatment? I would hazard to guess Hagi. I could suggest Gerrard, but they're not so foolish to fuck with him being all too powerful with his English media connections and I doubt he'd take any prisoners.

Meanwhile back in the Edmiston Drive bunker, Robertson sucks his thumb thinking of new ways to bend over.

I'm simply lost for words on the silence of our board.

I think you give SG too much credit mate . He is employed by us . Since the first game at Aberdeen . He has more or less turned the other cheek , regards any of the stuff that goes on up here . He isn't blind and he knows the game .I honestly think it's all about keeping his reputation in tact . He realises it's a battle he can never win . It is that bad

I hate all the cosiness with TLB , referring to him as his cuddly name and the high fives before games . Quite a few things hack me off tbh

I  want him to be successful , yet if he isn't willing to call out the clear agendas , staring him and his management team  in the face .Even at the expense of supposed  friendships.  Then he loses any respect I have for him.

The scum have a manager , we all hate . Yet he faces up any argument for his cause . No matter how much we hate or ridicule him . He always has the desired effect of turning things back in his favour . You would think . If SG had any influence or respect in the game . He would be using that much more.

5 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

People thinking we will do anything are just setting themselves up for disappointment. 

We never follow through with these things and won't start now, we are weak as fuck. 

Or there is a major reason , we don't come out and say the things that need to be addressed

Until JT is hunted off the premises , this sort of apathy for going on the attack will continue

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Or there is a major reason , we don't come out and say the things that need to be addressed

Until JT is hunted off the premises , this sort of apathy for going on the attack will continue

Aye we badly need a PR overhaul, we're so behind them in that regard its embarrassing. 

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

They don't care 

We get lip Sevices and bullshite for ST sales

Did King sign something away to get control .And is he still keeping the club from going on the attack 

Or is it Park himself 🤔 Keeping his many bheastly business aquaintances happy

I just cannot figure it out, they must see what we are seeing and yet they do nothing, unless it is a board member or one of their family. (Or Jim Traynor ffs) 🤦‍♂️

I am sick of the beasts running rings around us and winning every PR battle. ☹

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I just cannot figure it out, they must see what we are seeing and yet they do nothing, unless it is a board member or one of their family. (Or Jim Traynor ffs) 🤦‍♂️

I am sick of the beasts running rings around us and winning every PR battle. ☹

It is pure and utter apathy from this board unless they are attacked directly. 

I'm like many others sick of it. Our players, management and fans are constantly attacked, backed by a taig PR campaign and they do nothing. 

A 5 game ban for a nothing incident is way over the top.

However it's not surprising from the SFA.

Something has to be done. I would suggest that publicly coming out and declaring that Rangers will not take part in next seasons Scottish Cup would be an appropriate response. After all we have a duty of care towards our employees and if they are being unfairly treated then steps must be taken. The SFA must be made to understand that actions will have consequences.

Unpopular opinion but the Beale decision, whilst harsh, isn’t that surprising. He basically called the entire refereeing team ‘cheating cunts’ which whilst true is the one thing the refereeing guys absolutely hate. 

For me the bigger issue is the disparity in punishment between Culshaw and the Hibs coach given it was the same incident with the Hibs coach clearly being the more aggressive individual including entering the Rangers technical area. Would love to hear the explanation for that one 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think you give SG too much credit mate . He is employed by us . Since the first game at Aberdeen . He has more or less turned the other cheek , regards any of the stuff that goes on up here . He isn't blind and he knows the game .I honestly think it's all about keeping his reputation in tact . He realises it's a battle he can never win . It is that bad

I hate all the cosiness with TLB , referring to him as his cuddly name and the high fives before games . Quite a few things hack me off tbh

I  want him to be successful , yet if he isn't willing to call out the clear agendas , staring him and his management team  in the face .Even at the expense of supposed  friendships.  Then he loses any respect I have for him.

The scum have a manager , we all hate . Yet he faces up any argument for his cause . No matter how much we hate or ridicule him . He always has the desired effect of turning things back in his favour . You would think . If SG had any influence or respect in the game . He would be using that much more.

Agree to an extent, but Stevie cannot call out any of ths without the nod from his superiors and indeed  both now in harmony in their silence.

Likewise over at the club like no other, manager and CEO are in perfect harmony, just that it is in the very public denigration of us. 

IF Stevie ever goes on the attack on this, it will be with board approval.

To add, all this is in a backdrop of bias, cheating, corruption and racism. It would be foolish of Stevie to go off half cocked with no prior board knowledge and no strategy to see it through to a successful conclusion, as it could all backfire spectacularly and we'd be in bigger shit. 

Our board are spineless as well as clueless.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Agree to an extent, but Stevie cannot call out any of ths without the nod from his superiors and indeed  both now in harmony in their silence.

Likewise over at the club like no other, manager and CEO are in perfect harmony, just that it is in the very public denigration of us. 

IF Stevie ever goes on the attack on this, it will be with board approval.

To add, all this is in a backdrop of bias, cheating, corruption and racism. It would be foolish of Stevie to go off half cocked with no prior board knowledge and no strategy to see it through to a successful conclusion, as it could all backfire spectacularly and we'd be in bigger shit. 

Our board are spineless as well as clueless.

they simply don't give a fuck

28 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Something has to be done. I would suggest that publicly coming out and declaring that Rangers will not take part in next seasons Scottish Cup would be an appropriate response. After all we have a duty of care towards our employees and if they are being unfairly treated then steps must be taken. The SFA must be made to understand that actions will have consequences.

Nah let’s not do that. 

Archived