Rangers SFA Hearings outcomes

Smile

13 hours ago, BlueMe said:

He should've just sexually assaulted the guy and took the 3 match ban, like Christie.

Hopefully he learns from this. 

Or neglected to inform the authorities of an industrial scale paedophile ring and have a statue made in his honour 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OhW said:

Nah let’s not do that. 

You may be right but a simple statement displaying our disappointment with the SFA will be ignored. It is more than this one incident. It's the way that officials treat us in general. Any action taken must hit them where it hurts. I am open to suggestions.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Unpopular opinion but the Beale decision, whilst harsh, isn’t that surprising. He basically called the entire refereeing team ‘cheating cunts’ which whilst true is the one thing the refereeing guys absolutely hate. 

For me the bigger issue is the disparity in punishment between Culshaw and the Hibs coach given it was the same incident with the Hibs coach clearly being the more aggressive individual including entering the Rangers technical area. Would love to hear the explanation for that one 

😂😂😂 he called them cheating cunts. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Unpopular opinion but the Beale decision, whilst harsh, isn’t that surprising. He basically called the entire refereeing team ‘cheating cunts’ which whilst true is the one thing the refereeing guys absolutely hate. 

For me the bigger issue is the disparity in punishment between Culshaw and the Hibs coach given it was the same incident with the Hibs coach clearly being the more aggressive individual including entering the Rangers technical area. Would love to hear the explanation for that one 

Ha. Nice one.

None of it new. They done same with Souness due to hs success. He was too big for for this backwater. Likewise with Gerrard, but he generally is too calm and collected to give them an excuse. They've served notice. First chance they get, he'll be in the stand.

Watch this space. They need to be consistent, right?!

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It is pure and utter apathy from this board unless they are attacked directly. 

I'm like many others sick of it. Our players, management and fans are constantly attacked, backed by a taig PR campaign and they do nothing. 

Terrible frustrating mate. 😠

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

None of it new. They done same with Souness due to hs success. He was too big for for this backwater. Likewise with Gerrard, but he generally is too calm and collected to give them an excuse. They've served notice. First chance they get, he'll be in the stand.

Watch this space. They need to be consistent, right?!

Gerrard has already  served a touchline ban for telling  the referee he was a shambles in the game against  them the game  Ryan Kent was given 2 match ban for pushing  Brown the referee that day was Madden

5 minutes ago, my shepherds said:

Gerrard has already  served a touchline ban for telling  the referee he was a shambles in the game against  them the game  Ryan Kent was given 2 match ban for pushing  Brown the referee that day was Madden

Forgot about that. So it worked!

Then there's TLB!

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

In the mini statement 3 weeks ago we said we were being treated differently ,So what do the SFA do ,they just add to the evidence by treating us differently 

The issue is our board mate don't have the backbone to call this out. How long does it take to put out a follow up statement. 

6 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Surely the Hibs guy was just being exuberant while Culshaw had Rangers colours.

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The issue is our board mate don't have the backbone to call this out. How long does it take to put out a follow up statement. 

Don’t know how many times I’ve looked in on the forum today expecting to see the ‘hot topic’ of club statement, however...

2 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Too busy with SA  tax returns. 

Mate I doubt King gves a fuck to stoop so low to get into squabbles with officialdom. Probably knows it's a lost cause, but he actually should as it affects our brand and it affects reputation and could cost us money in the long run.

However, the man who should be doing it is Robertson who is responsible for the footballing side of the business, but he is just a creepy spineless, arse licking no mark. 

Only new ownership and a new board will sort this shit and hopefully sooner than later.

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mate I doubt King gves a fuck to stoop so low to get into squabbles with officialdom. Probably knows it's a lost cause, but he actually should as it affects our brand and it affects reputation and could cost us money in the long run.

However, the man who should be doing it is Robertson who is responsible for the footballing side of the business, but he is just a creepy spineless, arse licking no mark. 

Only new ownership and a new board will sort this shit and hopefully sooner than later.

My anger is that the absentee landlord and ineffectual helmsman seem to be either unaware or unconcerned that the damage to the brand and toxic portrayal in the media ultimately impact investment and sponsorship.  Hardly the actions of someone that plans to extricate themselves.  Perhaps king doesn't see it being so far away from Nippys fifedom

Archived