Souness On His Way Back?

Blue Avenger

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Still slightly mixed feeling about Souness because he left us in the lurch back in 1991 but I suppose  time is a great healer and he's always had positive things to say about us so hopefully he can bring good things to the table going forward

Walter Smith became a better manager than Souness ever was. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't think I've ever seen so many delusional posts in one thread.

Don’t know what your talking about mate, Souness is coming back to head up the new Ibrox space programme and he’s going to be RFC’s very first space shuttle door gunner.

Souness has matured a lot since his last stint at the club ,He still won’t take any shite but has a far better way about him for communication,

If he were to come back in some capacity I would bet good money that it would be 3months maximum before he or the club was charged for airing his views 

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mate, King is for the off and selling up his stake. There is no way he's stepping down and leaving it to others to manage something where he has so much invested in. King knows wtf he leaves running things, so would you trust them to safeguard your investment, particularly when we're still running at a loss? No fucking chance!

I said long ago King had his exit strategy in place the day he took over. All business men do.

King's announcement to step down is no surprise and part of that.

I also said at the time when Gerrard was apoointed it was part of a bigger picture, which I got from a Liverpool mate on Liliverpool businessmen. It was pure speculation as far as I was concerned but could see the sense in it. Is this latest Souness speculation part of that, only time will tell.

More twists and turns on this board before the season is out, but what we do know Dave is for the off and we need a new Chairman and hopefully good news.

Wasn't Souness part of the Blue Knights,  I wonder if Souness Will lead the BK consortium and buy DK's shares?

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope Liverpool don't need a chairman 

Mate , as  far as im aware the liverpool support are not over the fact he sold the story after his his heart op  to the Sun.  Tbh never underesood why dalglish is thought of head and shoulders above souness during their golden period.  Dalglish (although tough) needed Souness , a bit like Man U needed Keane

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Mate , as  far as im aware the liverpool support are not over the fact he sold the story after his his heart op  to the Sun.  Tbh never underesood why dalglish is thought of head and shoulders above souness during their golden period.  Dalglish (although tough) needed Souness , a bit like Man U needed Keane

Souness was a great player for Liverpool, Dalgleish was on a different level altogether.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Souness was a great player for Liverpool, Dalgleish was on a different level altogether.

I saw Dalglish for Scotland in his latter stages and i think he is a fantastic player but liverpool at the time were a force of nature and i still cant see dalglish havin g the career he did without players like souness, hansen,  phil thomson etc

30 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Tbf I find the liverpool and sun thing really weird , they rightly hate the sun and want nothing to do with it , but on the other hand the same people run sky and they're over the moon to be in bed with them 

28 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Tbf I find the liverpool and sun thing really weird , they rightly hate the sun and want nothing to do with it , but on the other hand the same people run sky and they're over the moon to be in bed with them 

Wasn't sky flogged to Comcast?

Archived