*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Morelos having a stinker.

He’s working hard but it’s pretty ineffective. He’s doing all his work outside the box and is taking the wrong decision every time. His shooting is terrible.

He thrives on snap chances. If he’s given time to think he fluffs it - the midfield and wide men have to create more in the box 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Again not very convincing performance, one cracking strike 

teams are just sitting in, fucking brutal to break down, we've defended well.  Maybe they will have a go second have leaving gaps. they will keep it tight imo up until the 80th if its still 1-0 or they will be looking for set pieces.

Just now, steven33jackie said:

Pisses me off how our players get sucked into the game the opposition want to play. Midfield totally by passed no linking up whatsoever with balls being passed into areas in hope rather than expectation. 

Yeah one of our biggest issues is our inability do dictate play, we need more than just the one option

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Pisses me off how our players get sucked into the game the opposition want to play. Midfield totally by passed no linking up whatsoever with balls being passed into areas in hope rather than expectation. 

We need the ball on the deck

Every time we score I keep hoping it will break us out of our rut and we will start playing football the way we did prior to the Christmas break.

But no we still look utter gash and if we want to have any hope of winning or even drawing against Braga we will need to improve tenfold.

Comfortable without looking anywhere near our best. Always a worry that they'll get a lucky break or a favourable decision from this referee and we'll struggle to raise the tempo. But a second goal early after half time and it's all over. Thought his goal at the weekend would have kick-started Alfie's second half of the season but he's got pinball shins again tonight.

I've been critical of Arfield but the past couple games now he's started to show a bit of form and just shows again, if you concentrate on hitting the target first and foremost then you've always got a chance of it going in the back of the net. We could be doing with a few more strikes from distance with Kilmarnock as well camped across the edge of their box as usual.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Every time we score I keep hoping it will break us out of our rut and we will start playing football the way we did prior to the Christmas break.

But no we still look utter gash and if we want to have any hope of winning or even drawing against Braga we will need to improve tenfold.

After goal we stood off them should’ve been in there faces getting tore in!

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

We will probably get a result against Braga and then drop points in the following league game 

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

We need the ball on the deck

With Alfredo in the team we  have a very big target man who can handle long balls and crosses into him. I'd agree with you if Defoe was playing.

I don't think Alfredo's been very good since he came back.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I wish Morelos would stop shooting when he's clearly not set properly.

👍

2 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

He's probably frustrated at his attempts at controlling the ball, making two yard passes successfully...

👍

He's been gash.  Seems to think he can just walk through players and forgets to keep the simple passes simple.

Not playing particularly intelligently.

Archived