*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We will probably get a result against Braga and then drop points in the following league game 

I think Braga will be our kick up the ass, we just click better when playing European teams.

Just now, GaryMc said:

It always has been. It's amazing how many goals he's still scored considering how poor his shooting is in general.

He thrives on snap chances in the box. The rest of the team need to do the work to get it into him.  He’s wasted running around the midfield and wide areas 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Our passing puts the shits up me. It’s often just in front or just behind - never crisp enough. The ball ends up bobbling then when we try and take a touch - it’s not just this shite pitch but a lot of games. 

Apart from the pitch it's down to confidence.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Think Morelos should be subbed. That seemed to kick him off at the start of the season when Defoe started ahead of him and scored a few, he came on on a mission and just kept scoring for fun...

I’d agree he’s been poor since he’s come back. Zero spark about him 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Aribo is frustrating. Does nothing for ages then is brilliant for the next ten minutes then disappears again.

Get Hagi on the ball more!

I think we're too used to playing the ball down the wings, it's not been our style to play through the middle so Hagi isn't seeing much of the ball.

It's quite a difference from relying on Barasic and Tav bombing forward to suddenly having a proper number 10 in the middle.

We look so powderpuff at times, Aribo looks totally disinterested imo, really out of the game, Kent wouldnt look out of place in the Aberdeen team and Morelos looks like he’s having a frustrating time.  I’d be tempted to give him another 20 mins then sub him as it’s likely he’ll be off otherwise.

power and dicker are the 2 we should be attacking at full pace. Only 1 cynical foul away from an early bath, our players need to wisen up to these situations.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Our passing puts the shits up me. It’s often just in front or just behind - never crisp enough. The ball ends up bobbling then when we try and take a touch - it’s not just this shite pitch but a lot of games. 

One example of us not doing things with enough purpose - passing, tackling, running at defenders, pressing high. Arfield starts shooting like he means it and it works.

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Think Morelos should be subbed. That seemed to kick him off at the start of the season when Defoe started ahead of him and scored a few, he came on on a mission and just kept scoring for fun...

that'd be clever consderg we don't have a CF on the bench --- how about a smple dea - better service 

Archived