*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I thought Kamara was excellent yesterday 

Running in towards goal  just outside the angle of the 18 yard box with a clear shot at goal and passed it 5 yards square to somebody else , does my tits in that , anybody says it’s not his job to shoot there is talking nonsense 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Running in towards goal  just outside the angle of the 18 yard box with a clear shot at goal and passed it 5 yards square to somebody else , does my tits in that , anybody says it’s not his job to shoot there is talking nonsense 

Too often if there's a clear shot on or safe pass our midfield choose the latter. Or a tight but great forward pass against a safe square they also choose the latter. 

We're currently very predictable, very safe. Hopefully Hagi continues to influence and choose the best option.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too often if there's a clear shot on or safe pass our midfield choose the latter. Or a tight but great forward pass against a safe square they also choose the latter. 

We're currently very predictable, very safe. Hopefully Hagi continues to influence and choose the best option.

Yip, should of drove into the box and had a shot.

Surely it's something Gerrard will have them working on in training, Arfields the only one who regularly shoots on sight.

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

Yip, should of drove into the box at had a shot.

Surely it's something Gerrard will have them working on in training, Arfields the only one who regularly shots on sight.

My heart sank when he went to strike that one yesterday, fully expected it to end up clearing the retail park. 

Was pleasantly surprised for a change 😁

Guilty of overplaying it constantly, Aribo and Kamara so bad for it. 

Arfield shows ye what can happen if you take a dig, Aribo, Kent and Hagi all have the quality to do that as well. 

Polster at left back if Barisic is out. 

Next 4 weeks is going to kill our season or make sure we’re in the hunt for a double 

17 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Hope we rest Barisic and not risk him on a plastic pitch.

Hopefully we change things up and go for their throats.

Can tell already Broadfoot is going to be a big dirty egg bastard

I can't see Barisic being risked and it's probably right not to if it's a niggly injury. 

Hoping that with return of European football not to far away that the lethargy from the break starts to clear away. Reckon since we came back we have had a good 45 v Hivs and about 30 mins v Hamilton. The rest has been very slow and careless. Time to get back to quick passing and pressing game from last year.

On 09/02/2020 at 13:49, Cedrick said:

His shooting is fucking awful though. Probably why he bottles it.

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

His shooting is fucking awful though. Probably why he bottles it.

Aye, he's only scored, what, 2 goals in his whole career?

I can see why the players too often take the easy option. Losing possession against a team who are quick on the counter and we've all our players inside their half often leads to chances at the other end.  How often have players made a simple mistake in the final 3rd only for us to get punished at the other end? It's a team failing, the attacking players need the confidence to make the pass and the defense needs to make sure that we don't get punished when it goes wrong. 

Archived