*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we beat them way back in August, they've only lost twice in 90 minutes at home (motherwell and celtic).

We've won 2, lost 2 and drawn a game (our only clean sheet) under Gerrard at Rugby Park.

If we're not careful and if we don't take the few chances we'll get, we'll end up dropping at least 2 points.

The pitch will play a massive part in making it tough, as per usual, but we should be beating them.

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not for me, jack doing the donkey work, hagi and arfield pushing on and linking up with morelos, kent and aribo out wide

Imo of course

You are right, those are my six forward players although probably Hagi more further forward than Aribo.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

You are right, those are my six forward players although probably Hagi more further forward than Aribo.

Agreed, arfield has a lot of fight and determination about him, he should start in the middle and move up as a 3rd middle man supporting hagi and morelos

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Since we beat them way back in August, they've only lost twice in 90 minutes at home (motherwell and celtic).

We've won 2, lost 2 and drawn a game (our only clean sheet) under Gerrard at Rugby Park.

If we're not careful and if we don't take the few chances we'll get, we'll end up dropping at least 2 points.

The pitch will play a massive part in making it tough, as per usual, but we should be beating them.

I’m struggling to remember the other loss at Rugby Park under Gerrard. There was the one last January where Worral and McGregor made a tit of things. I had an early strain of Coronavirus and had to give up my ticket and watch it on telly.

When was the other one?

Edit: Now I remember, last game of the season. Was at that and all.

36 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m struggling to remember the other loss at Rugby Park under Gerrard. There was the one last January where Worral and McGregor made a tit of things. I had an early strain of Coronavirus and had to give up my ticket and watch it on telly.

When was the other one?

Edit: Now I remember, last game of the season. Was at that and all.

My brother was the same when I said it to him earlier. He couldn't remember that game at all either. Think it was Firth's only actual "appearance" for us so far?

Archived