*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, VallancesDog said:

For what else though? :lol: 

Not for me to decide, but if he wasn't Steven Gerrard he'd have every fan breathing down his neck.

The obsession with 4-3-3 is pathetic.

The lack of urgency to make a change when it's quite clearly not working is pathetic.

The powderpuff defending when under pressure is absolutely unforgivable. 

We crumble every time. Enjoy the tarriers walking to 10IAR if we leave it unchanged.. 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

I’m not for one second going to defend our shitebag players or clueless manager but if Beaton wasn’t such a cheating fenian bastard it would be 2-0 and Dicker would be off, unreal the shit we have to put up with.

Ref was shambolic but when a striker can't score from 7 years out with a free headed then what chance do you have. 

We should be steam rolling shite like this but we drop points yet again. 

The seasons done and we will be looking at another treble for those rancid fucks because we are clueless from player to manager 

Just now, josmc said:

League over. Fucking imposters the lot of them. The referee was a cheating bastard but it shouldn’t matter. Fuck off you fucking shysters. 

Denied a stonewall goal, their first goal was a deliberate handball so bad even the bt commentary and ref were astounded it counted. What more can you do? We should have won that 2-1. Cheated again by piss poor refs. We did enough to deserve to win.

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I’m not for one second going to defend our shitebag players or clueless manager but if Beaton wasn’t such a cheating fenian bastard it would be 2-0 and Dicker would be off, unreal the shit we have to put up with.

This we were gash but still robbed.

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Gerrards been given too much leeway and been defended from too much criticism just cause of his name, he needs to take responsibility here, not saying sack him or anything but questions need answered pronto 

Well fuckit. I think he does need sacked. Any wee team willing to put a shift in fucks us.

Archived