*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Creampuff said:

We’re not good enough to be able to swallow refereeing performances like that and still win. 

Kent being brought down when through on goal, Kilmarnock’s goal involving hand ball, and Morelos’ goal being chalked off very softly. A better Rangers side would probably still go on to win, but this Rangers side won’t get results when that much goes against us.

I'm starting to think the players themselves have bought into the refs being out to get us and in their heads they're beat before they get going.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Imodium said:

The 10 in a row pish really doesn’t bother me, but the board need to ask themselves if Gerrard can win the league next season. 

Brilliant position at the turn of the year and then have absolutely flung the league away. Similar to last season as well. Can you keep making the same mistake again and expect a different outcome?

Walter Smith will be in charge in the summer no doubt about it. Gerrard very likeable but given the money spent its not acceptable IMO. 

Walter Smith will be in charge? Mate, that’s never happening. Don’t let what you desperately want to happen make you think it’ll actually become reality. It won’t.

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Anybody really believe this side has the bottle to win the Scottish cup ?? 
No chance. Season over 

Too be honest I couldn’t really give a fuck about the Scottish cup,it’s the league we need and the cups are just a bonus.

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We can play poorly but still point out obvious fuck ups by the ref. 
without those bad decisions we would still have won that game no matter how bad we played

Nonsense.

If we play well enough then shite refs don't matter. It's just the fall back excuse from the usual suspects on this forum.

Rangers either win or we're cheated. No such thing as a loss or a draw.

The ref is a complete wanker, that is an absolute given, but our players have been utter garbage since the Christmas break. They are sloppy, complacent (I'll use that word many many times) and Gerrard has no way of fixing it when the game starts getting messy. 

They are ALL to blame. We fork out money to watch them all play like their heads are up their backsides.  How many more excuses do we give them all?

Kent... £7M worth of let down since beating the scum. They are all taking the utter piss(with exception to the new guys at present) and I demand to know why?!!! 

I'm livid and all of you should be too. 

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Thought after all the shite we’ve been through I could see light at the end of the tunnel.wouldn’t be surprised if Hearts knock us out the cup and we are left with fuck all again.

To be honest I absolutely expect to lose to hearts now. How could you think otherwise after watching us since the break?

2 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Let's be completely frank and honest.

If that was any other manager then we would ALL be calling for his head.

This. Nobody is bigger than this club I don’t give a shit if its Zidane, Gerrard or Mourinho. He has been backed to the hilt, interest in our “best players” fended off window after window and 2 years on the fucking trot we’ve beaten they cunts at New Year and lost the momentum by the end of January. It is totally unacceptable.

Anybody else, a loss to bottom of the table Hearts who hadn’t won a league game since fuckin September, or a loss to Killie at this stage in the season and they would be gone/calling for them to be gone. The board have a big decision now. Continue to back him and try to stop 10, or change the record.

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

TBH for the amount of chances Alfie gets his goal return is shit, if McCoist got the same chances he would be ripping up the goal scoring record books. Anyone who thinks he is worth 30 million is deluded. Killie had half the shots we had and scored double the goals, Gerrard needs to start working on our lack of ability to score goals. I could hit a better shot than Kent and I can't understand how his shooting can be so bad.

I'm willing to bet that he did have as many if not more in his day, he played in the most dominant Rangers side in the last 30 years

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nonsense.

If we play well enough then shite refs don't matter. It's just the fall back excuse from the usual suspects on this forum.

Take your point but at the same time the hand ball at the first was crucial.

Hearts 2 chances 2 goals 

Killie 2 chances 2 goals 

sheep 2 chances .Should have been 2 goals 

Rangers umpteen chances 8 PST dropped 

It is fucking easy for these cunts to work us out 

We have no desire ,no one brave enough

Just bottle job losers like our captain 

Just now, jim beam said:

Too be honest I couldn’t really give a fuck about the Scottish cup,it’s the league we need and the cups are just a bonus.

The league was gone at Tynecastle. I’m desperate for the Scottish cup - if not they’ve got another treble 

Might as well lob this in seeing as we're greeting about everything and generally suicidal anyway... Morelos isn't as good as Edouarde and won't go for as much. Good player definitely, but not as good.

8 years and the pain just keeps coming.

We have players who can show no real heart and desire for a full season.

Yes, we can go 4 or 5 months and still keep in touch with the league, but we don't have the quality or discipline to do it for the full year.

The refs are clearly cheating, but we are putting ourselves into positions in games where the cheating bastards can affect the result.

If we were putting teams away earlier, whatever the refs do would be insignificant to the result.

It's like were giving them the go ahead to fuck us over. We are surrendering the power to the cunts.

Thoroughly depressed with all of this.

Fucked over again by some atrocious refereeing. Can’t see a blatant handball, can’t see a push on Morelos for penalty but can see nothing to stop Morelos header counting....

That a side - Team full of s*itebags, can’t score goals, manager who always tries to go defensive/more solid in his shape. 

Staring 9 in a row in the face, losing 12 consecutive domestic trophies on the trot to that mob.

Other than our own blinded improvement we still have similar deficiencies against the other poor teams in the league - Can’t defend a lead and not up for the battle

Think at this stage Stevie G is going to struggle to see the end of the season - I have no idea who should replace him but struggling to see anything that may think he could be the man to win it next year 

#puffedoutfc

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nonsense.

But we were cheated tonight. 
Yes we played poorly but if the Ref does his job we win that 2-0. 

Archived